PhoenixTalon

[2.0.4] APOC Voltz (1.5.2) | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?   13 members have voted

1. 1. One network, All of technic. Do you enjoy our server network?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

74 posts in this topic

One of the best, if not, the best modded server networks out there, Fair&Help staff,  With no banned items, which is always a plus.

LOVE  :evil: this modpack!! The best part about it is playing multiplayer on the APOC server. Great staff, great server, lots of fun! Give it a try!

All vote rewards have been fixed (finally)

Everyone should get donation shop credit for every vote on all apoc servers now.

The dns issue has been resolved. With the holiday season approaching Apoc is having a 25% off everything for the month of December. We will Be doing a fireworks display at 11:59pm pst on December 31.

The dns issue has been resolved. With the holiday season approaching Apoc is having a 25% off everything for the month of December. We will Be doing a fireworks display at 11:59pm pst on December 31.

This is a horrific community, with its drama and its constant errors and crashes, and then don't let me get to the money obsessed, dramatic, demanding and self obsessed owner, who threatens other communities and even attempt to "take them down". I do not have pre knowledge but he has so far threatened a community called "Kuma Klan" (very nice people there). I fear to know what he has done in the passed and then lets take us on to the staff... Although its system as staff is good, however some who do work for the unjust owner don't get thanks for it. Like the 3 global Deus's all worked there asses for him but they never got one bit of thanks from him. My final comment is not to join this community what ever the cost.

This server has been reset.

All worlds, but NewSanctuary have been wiped along with all data.

World border has been lowered down to 10,000 so we can pregen the worlds.

Fixes: All modded items are now protected in factions & griefprevention claims.

More information about the reset here: http://www.apocgaming.org/home/m/20908632/article/2758618

More information about fixes & future content here: http://www.apocgaming.org/home/m/20908632/article/2728115

Got a problem? Post a support ticket here: http://apocgaming.org/support

Edited by PhoenixTalon

Hello, I am trying to start a voltz server myself but have yet to figure out how to get multiworld or factions plugins working. A few words of wisdom with this matter would be appreciated, thanks!

Hello, I am trying to start a voltz server myself but have yet to figure out how to get multiworld or factions plugins working. A few words of wisdom with this matter would be appreciated, thanks!

This is not the place to ask for help on to setting up your own server.

Google is your friend, simply look stuff up on how to do it and learn how to setup and manage your own server.

Thats what i did, no one taught me or showed me how to do anything.

Running a server is all about trial and error.

Checkout our Christmas events, spawn, and giveaways on our network!

Remember if you got any issues with our servers please make a support ticket to let us know whats going on.

Please give as much detail as possible, thanks!

APOC Voltz is the bestest server ever with the awesomest Deus! Everybody should join the bestishest server ever seenish!

Server updated to version 3.1.2 running on MC 1.6.4. Server worlds have been reset.

Best Voltz server I've ever been on, you could probably blow half the world up and it still wouldn't crash the server. 10/10 would recommend if you like a pve/factions mix of Voltz, where you can battle in one world and gather resources in another with shared inventories inbetween.

People please read the big red letters on the original post. They are big red letters for a reason.

If you are running java 8 VOLTZ WILL CRASH if you do not download and put the LegacyJavaFix into your mods folder (download on original post). Technic uses this mod in BTeam and Tekkit. Its safe to use.

If your running Java 7, it should work no problems.

Edited by PhoenixTalon

Our voltz server is back online on version 2.0.4 (1.5.2)
Come check us out!

This network focuses on providing the best experience for it's players. That is why I joined, and why I am still here. They listen to the players and their suggestions, and have high quality servers with no lag.