North Texas AOTBT Server (Mature 18+, PVP, No Griefing) (Possible Staff too)

Minecraft name?: 123nart.
Age?: 16(I know, it's a bit younger then requested, but I'll explain below).
What country do you live in?: I live in the US, and as it happens, in Central Texas.
Do you have Skype?: Yep, it's just like my username, "123nart".
Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube?: I don't really plan it it so... probably not.
If so, Channel/Stream Name?: N/A
Are you willing to come on Teamspeak with others?: I doubt I'd be able to do it most of the time, because of certain reasons(I do own a mic though).
Acceptance of server rules?: The rules sound just fine, although this does seem like a trick question.

So I am 16, but I'm considered to be more mature then other people my age by most adults I meet and know. Thanks for taking the time to read my application(boot-licking ftw), and I hope to see you on the server soon!

You are now setup on the server. Please send me your email address through the system for weekly updates and bulletins.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: WARCharles (apparently need to remove the _ since it says I don't have it on the launcher)

Age 20

Stream to Youtube:no

Youtube Name: N?A

Acceptance of rules: sounds very good to me since I Hate griefers

Teamspeak: I don't mind Team speak

Edited by Charles WAR

Minecraft Name: WAR_Charles

Age 20

Stream to Youtube:no

Youtube Name: N?A

Acceptance of rules: sounds very good to me since I Hate griefers

Teamspeak: I don't mind Team speak

You are now setup on the server. Please send me your email address through the system for weekly updates and bulletins.

Doug....

We started a new forum post for the server, please look at Texas Minecraft Mafia presents... and apply on that page please.

Thanks

Howdy,

MineCraft name: Dadoug

Skype Name: Doug Caruso Sr

Accept server rules: Yes

Thanks in advance,

Doug 

Would love to have you join.. got a few old miners on the server... please fill out the app on the other posting and I will expedite the request

Howdy,

MineCraft name: Dadoug

Skype Name: Doug Caruso Sr

Accept server rules: Yes

Thanks in advance,

Doug 

• 1 month later...

Minecraft name? CMMercer

What country do you live in? USA

Skype name? connor.mercer48

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel?nope

Age? 21

Acceptance of server rules? I understand them

P.S   I am friends with keighty80

• 4 months later...

Minecraft name? tomarama64

What country do you live in? U.S.A. in SC and AZ

Skype name? tommy.snyder.63

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? why of course :) my channel name is Project Waffel

Age? I am 16 and i have been looking for a server like this for a long time. If you accept me i assure you, you will never regret it.

Acceptance of server rules? Yes:)

Also i have two friends that will be asking for whitelist as well sometime in the near future. their names are Sirpuncakes and xSTIFFLERx69 

They are both 18, i am the youngest of the group. the server that we were on was recently shut down, so we would like to make this our new one and i would more to make any shout-outs for anyone wanting one. thank you and i await your reply.

Minecraft name? rockhog
What country do you live in? America
Skype name? rockhogvine
Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? I will try to upload videos to my channel found at youtube.com/rockhoggaming
Age? 16, but you've accepted me before and I would like to join again.
Acceptance of server rules? I agree to all of them except raiding being allowed.

Also how new or old is the map?

Minecraft name? rockhog
What country do you live in? America
Skype name? rockhogvine
Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? I will try to upload videos to my channel found at youtube.com/rockhoggaming
Age? 16, but you've accepted me before and I would like to join again.
Acceptance of server rules? I agree to all of them except raiding being allowed.

Also how new or old is the map?

Minecraft name? Lucian1574

What country do you live in? US

Skype name? Lucian1574

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? Yes. Lucian1574

Age? 21

Acceptance of server rules? yes

Minecraft name? tomarama64

What country do you live in? U.S.A. in SC and AZ

Skype name? tommy.snyder.63

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? why of course :) my channel name is Project Waffel

Age? I am 16 and i have been looking for a server like this for a long time. If you accept me i assure you, you will never regret it.

Acceptance of server rules? Yes:)

Also i have two friends that will be asking for whitelist as well sometime in the near future. their names are Sirpuncakes and xSTIFFLERx69 

They are both 18, i am the youngest of the group. the server that we were on was recently shut down, so we would like to make this our new one and i would more to make any shout-outs for anyone wanting one. thank you and i await your reply.

Minecraft name? Sirpuncakes

What country do you live in? U.S., Arizona

Skype name? Sirpuncakes

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? I will be in the future :)

Age? 18 

Acceptance of server rules? I accept all the rules.