Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMrFailz

Nether lag spikes and crashes.

1 post in this topic

UPDATE: I looked into a bit more and tried getting my client to crash and I finally did it. It mentioned that the reason for the crash was something along the lines of "Weak map hash.".

I'll keep this short and to the point. Issue(s):

1.) Upon entering the nether in LAN*, host machine (Host machine being the person hosting the LAN server.) begins experiencing lag spikes that increase in severity over time until the game freezes every 2 seconds or so. Happens with LAN only. Lag is not framerate drop, rather it's freezing every few seconds or so but otherwise keeping a happy 30-60 FPS. *Freeze spikes o' death also noted to occur after disconnecting then loading another/the same world.

2.) Client randomly closes/crashes. Noticed to happen more often with more than 15 items on the ground. No lag or stuttering occurs beforehand. Sometimes the launcher opens after the crash, sometimes it doesn't. World does not get rolled back and appears to save during the crash. No corruption found (Yet) due to this saving crashing habit. Noted to happen when harvesting large amounts of Pineapples in a short period of time. Console log mentions nothing during both instances.

SYSTEM SPECS: Laptop model: Toshiba Satellite L955-S5370. Ram: 6 GB. Allocated to Tekkit: 2 GB. Java: 64 Bit. CPU: i5-3317U CPU (1.70 GHz) GPU: Integrated Intel HD 4000. (Before you say this is the cause, I've had no issues with this integrated card running modded Minecraft at approximately 58 FPS and unmodded MC at 60-70 FPS+. To be honest I haven't found a game other than GTA IV (That game was about as optimized as a hippo in a garden hose.) that I haven't been able to run at at least medium settings (Or in other words normal.).)

Other than these issues, the mod pack runs extremely well and so far hasn't caused any noticeable frame rate drops despite the 100+ mods. LAN was run with 1 other person and under most instances both me and the other client were in the same Dimension at all times barring the teleporting sequence. The other client experiences no lag spikes after he/I go to the Nether. I think the random crashes are not crashes at all, rather the game closing it's self for some reason. It's not caused by any one thing and happens randomly.

Edits:

Added quotes due to editor mashing everything together.

Sorry if it's hard to read. Every time I make it formatted nicely it adds all the lines into one long one.

• Similar Content

• By DivineEnigma2
      Hello, I am trying to make a server so my friends and I can play my modpack together. (I am logged into a different account because it locked me out of my other account for 14 minutes and I did not want to wait.)
      Whenever I try to do things like shoot or interact with modded items/blocks, the server just instantly dies. In this case, i tried to make a multiblock with the Rival Rebels nuke.
      Crash: https://pastebin.com/rTk0FV9u
      My Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/ethereal-reality.1009073
      Server Files (Zipped because it was faster to upload to dropbox for you to see): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/u4rs4hw9ok1w9r2/Ethereal Reality.zip?dl=1

I am able to startup the server with the Launch3G.bat, it runs and generates fine until I try to do anything related to mods.
      Let me know if I need to add any additional information, and thanks in advance.
    • By Trico
      Okay so basically everything was fine this morning but after I tried installing a resource pack made for Hexxit, which I deleted completely after this, everything went to crap. Whenever I try to join a server in multiplayer, it loads for 2 seconds, giving you a quick glance at your character being stuck half in and half out of a block then immediately goes to a black screen and crashes.

Could it be the server itself? Could it be something corrupted on my end? I don't know. And yes, I have 2GB RAM allocated to it already, which was never a problem. And I'm running the latest Hexxit version.

What I tried:
      Deleting (player).dat file Reinstalling TechnicLauncher Reinstalling Hexxit Updating Java Copying Saves folder, deleting .technic, and pasting Saves folder in the new one
        Here is the crash report
    • By Ellezana
      Hi all,
      I've been messing around with  my graphics drivers for a few days now after another game notified me that they were 2000 odd days out of date (gulp). I tried to update them multiple times (was on Intel HD Graphics 3000) however everytime I rebooted my laptop to apply the changes nothing seemed to change or happen or I got a notification saying I didn't match criteria or something along those lines. I was trying to play Blightfall earlier and had to update my Java for that and it still was painfully slow which I put down to the drivers. I've been trying to play Hexxit now and the launching is fine but then the game immediately crashed and comes up with a error report citing Bad video cards. I've tried to update so many times I'm at my wits end now. Any help would be gladly appreciated. I will provide any details necessary as long as I know where to find them. I also very recently upgraded to windows 10 if this affects anything?
      Thanks

• By kerevizci
      I downloaded this and tried to launch but it didn't work.

http://forums.technicpack.net/topic/65212-let39s-test-tekkit-1210c-beta33/

http://prntscr.com/euan12

Errorlog:

https://pastebin.com/PHZH2Y8m
    • By Yucky_Guppy
      Hello! I've spent the last 3 weeks trying to figure out why my custom modpack keeps crashing. I usually can find the problem but I have spent the last 3 weeks trying to figure it out. It just started doing this all of the sudden and I didn't do anything new to it. Here is the latest crash report!

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~]
      Time: 4/6/17 2:14 PM
      Description: Initializing game
      java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game
          at com.jadarstudios.developercapes.cape.CapeConfigManager.parse(CapeConfigManager.java:86)
          at com.jadarstudios.developercapes.cape.CapeConfigManager.parseFromStream(CapeConfigManager.java:119)
          at com.jadarstudios.developercapes.DevCapes.registerConfig(DevCapes.java:131)
          at com.jadarstudios.developercapes.DevCapes.registerConfig(DevCapes.java:101)
          at com.jadarstudios.developercapes.DevCapes.registerConfig(DevCapes.java:87)
          at Ruffles.Proxy.ClientProxy.initCapes(ClientProxy.java:14)
          at Ruffles.Main.preinit(Main.java:170)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
          at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at com.jadarstudios.developercapes.cape.CapeConfigManager.parse(CapeConfigManager.java:86)
          at com.jadarstudios.developercapes.cape.CapeConfigManager.parseFromStream(CapeConfigManager.java:119)
          at com.jadarstudios.developercapes.DevCapes.registerConfig(DevCapes.java:131)
          at com.jadarstudios.developercapes.DevCapes.registerConfig(DevCapes.java:101)
          at com.jadarstudios.developercapes.DevCapes.registerConfig(DevCapes.java:87)
          at Ruffles.Proxy.ClientProxy.initCapes(ClientProxy.java:14)
          at Ruffles.Main.preinit(Main.java:170)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
          at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
      -- Initialization --
      Details:
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_121, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 4613879312 bytes (4400 MB) / 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) up to 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB)
          JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms5120m -Xmx5120m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D3 84 mods loaded, 84 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          UCH    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) 
          UCH    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) 
          UCH    CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.94} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.94-universal.jar) 
          UCH    OpenModsCore{0.6} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCH    debug{1.0} [debug] (denseores-1.5.jar) 
          UCE    Narcotics+{1.7.1} [Narcotics+] ([1.7.10] NarcoticsPlus.zip) 
          UCH    securitycraft{v1.7.4.1} [SecurityCraft] ([1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.7.4.1.jar) 
          UCH    CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.2-262.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Core{6.4.16} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.4.16.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Builders{6.4.16} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.4.16.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Energy{6.4.16} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.4.16.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Factory{6.4.16} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.4.16.jar) 
          UCH    IC2{2.2.727-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.727-experimental.jar) 
          UCH    Railcraft{9.6.1.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.6.1.0.jar) 
          UCH    Artifice{1.7.10R1.1.4} [Artifice] (Artifice-1.7.10-1.1.5R-396.jar) 
          UCH    BiblioCraft{1.11.4} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.4][MC1.7.10].jar) 
          UCH    ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.0.0} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.0.0-81.jar) 
          UCH    ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.0.1} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.1-182.jar) 
          UCH    BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar) 
          UCH    BiomesOPlenty{2.1.0} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlentyMod.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Transport{6.4.16} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.4.16.jar) 
          UCH    BuildCraft|Silicon{6.4.16} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.4.16.jar) 
          UCH    CarpentersBlocks{3.3.4} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.4 - MC 1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    ChickenChunks{1.3.4.19} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks-1.7.10-1.3.4.19-universal.jar) 
          UCH    ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.344} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.344-universal.jar) 
          UCH    chisel{2.3.10.37} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.10.37.jar) 
          UCH    chococraft{4.1.5} [Clienthax's ChocoCraft] (ChocoCraft-4.1.5.jar) 
          UCH    customnpcs{1.7.10c} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.7.10c.jar) 
          UCH    SlimevoidLib{2.0.4.7} [Slimevoid Library] (SlimeVoid-Library-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    DynamicTransport{0.1.2.0} [Dynamic Transport] (Dynamic-Transport-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) 
          UCH    fastleafdecay{1.0} [Fast Leaf Decay] (FastLeafDecay-1.7.10-1.0 (1).jar) 
          UCH    flansmod{4.10.0} [Flan's Mod] (Flans Mod-1.7.10-4.10.0.jar) 
          UCH    fossil{1.7.10 Build 7.2.0} [Fossils and Archeology Revival] (Fossils_Archeology_Revival-1.7.10_Build-7.2.jar) 
          UCH    GalacticraftCore{3.0.12} [Galacticraft Core] (GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.454.jar) 
          UCH    GalacticraftMars{3.0.12} [Galacticraft Planets] (Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.12.454.jar) 
          UCH    inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) 
          UCH    IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar) 
          UCH    journeymap{5.0.1} [JourneyMap] (JourneyMap5.0.1_Unlimited_MC1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    LunatriusCore{1.1.2.21} [LunatriusCore] (LunatriusCore-1.7.10-1.1.2.21-universal.jar) 
          UCH    Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) 
          UCH    mcheli{0.10.6} [MC Helicopter] (mcheli) 
          UCH    Mekanism{8.1.5} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-8.1.5.246.jar) 
          UCH    MekanismGenerators{8.1.5} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-8.1.5.246.jar) 
          UCH    MekanismTools{8.1.5} [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-1.7.10-8.1.5.246.jar) 
          UCH    MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) 
          UCH    MTRM{1.0} [MineTweakerRecipeMaker] (MineTweakerRecipeMaker-1.7.10-1.1.0.11.jar) 
          UCH    testdummy{1.0} [MmmMmmMmmMmm] (MmmMmmMmmMmm-1.6.jar) 
          UCH    modtweaker2{0.8.2} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.8.1 (1).jar) 
          UCH    MorePlanet{1.3.7} [More Planets] (More-Planets-1.7.10-1.3.7.jar) 
          UCH   [email protected]_VERSION@} [NotEnoughKEys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.7.10-1.0.0b29.jar) 
          UCH    numina{0.4.0.131} [Numina] (Numina-0.4.0.131.jar) 
          UCH    OpenMods{0.6} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.6 (1).jar) 
          UCH    OpenBlocks{1.3} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.3 (1).jar) 
          UCH    openmodularturrets{2.2.2-217} [Open Modular Turrets] (OpenModularTurrets-1.7.10-2.2.2-217.jar) 
          UCH    progressiveautomation{1.6.16} [Progressive Automation] (ProgressiveAutomation-1.7.10-1.6.16.jar) 
          UCH    MrTJPCoreMod{1.0.8.16} [MrTJPCore] (MrTJPCore-1.0.8.16-universal.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Core{4.6.2.82} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.6.2.82-Base.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Transmission{4.6.2.82} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.6.2.82-Integration.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Transportation{4.6.2.82} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.6.2.82-Mechanical_beta.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Exploration{4.6.2.82} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.6.2.82-World.jar) 
          UCH    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.3.build919} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.3b.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Compatibility{4.6.2.82} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.6.2.82-Compat.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Integration{4.6.2.82} [ProjectRed-Integration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.6.2.82-Integration.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Illumination{4.6.2.82} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.6.2.82-Lighting.jar) 
          UCH    ProjRed|Expansion{4.6.2.82} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.6.2.82-Mechanical_beta.jar) 
          UCH    RopesPlus{1.6.4} [Ropes+] (RopePlus-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCH    Schematica{1.7.5.117} [Schematica] (Schematica-1.7.10-1.7.5.117-universal.jar) 
          UCH    secretroomsmod{4.7.1} [The SecretRoomsMod] (secretroomsmod-1.7.10-4.7.1.376.jar) 
          UCH    ThermalDynamics{1.7.10R1.0.0} [Thermal Dynamics] (ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.0.0-122.jar) 
          UCH    TiCTooltips{1.2.4} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.4.jar) 
          UCH    TMechworks{1.7.10-67.34d1d9b} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.7.10_0.2.8.jar) 
          UCH    ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-67} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-67.jar) 
          UCH    WailaHarvestability{1.1.2} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.2.jar) 
          UCH    wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-15} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-15.jar) 
          UCH    warstuff{1.4} [WarStuff] (warstuff-1.4.jar) 
          UCH    McMultipart{1.2.0.344} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.344-universal.jar) 
          UCH    denseores{1.0} [Dense Ores] (denseores-1.5.jar) 
          UCH    ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.344} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.344-universal.jar) 
          GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '4.4.0 - Build 21.20.16.4542' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 530'
          OpenModsLib crash transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:FINISHED],[map_gen_fix:FINISHED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
          CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.0.2-262
          ThermalFoundation: -[1.7.10]1.0.0-81
          ThermalExpansion: -[1.7.10]4.0.1-182
          Mantle Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: optifine
          TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
          ThermalDynamics: -[1.7.10]1.0.0-122
          Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
          Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1614-1.7.10
          LWJGL: 2.9.1
          OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 GL version 4.4.0 - Build 21.20.16.4542, Intel
          GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
      Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
      Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
      Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Resource Packs: []
          Current Language: English (US)
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
          OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D3
          Render Distance Chunks: 12
          Mipmaps: 4
          Anisotropic Filtering: 1
          Antialiasing: 0
          Multitexture: false
          OpenGlVersion: 4.4.0 - Build 21.20.16.4542
          OpenGlRenderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
          OpenGlVendor: Intel
          CpuCount: 8

I think it either is optifine or More Planets mod but that's my best guess. Help would be highly appreciated!