Would Anyone be Willing to Work on a mod pack with me to either get it rolling or make it permanent?

cptfalconcrunch

Hello Everyone! I have found myself coming back over and over to visit the wonderful forums here and see if anyone has responded to my previous posts. I realize there is a whole section to request a modpack, but I have wanted to team up with 1-3 people to work on a modpack of epic proportions. I want to learn, but am having a lot of trouble with compatibility and really want to turn this into a server as well. Mac or PC is fine, I run mac. If you're interested, please contact me ASAP! I also want to make this a YouTube series if you're interested. I've looked through forums to find who made the major mod packs, but found no contacts, but think starting small could be cool too! Thanks for taking time to read this, and hope to speak to you soon! 

i actually just made a modpack myself with 136 mods or so. its pretty laggy at times and needs optifine but none of the current 1.6.4 versions work with my pack for some odd reason. other that the unbearable lag at times. its an awesome pack. but then again single player is fine like all the time its just when i play on my home hosted server which could be why its so laggy.

but id defiantly be interested in doing this with you. actually looking for fellow minecrafters for this type of thing/ playing modpacks. a youtube series would be awesome as well. I've been meaning to get started on youtube as well. im great at getting a modpack put together and all the dependencies and all that stuff its just the stability is where im a noobie in. let me know if you wanna go forward with this.