[1.0.9c] Whitelisted Custom AOTBT Server | Looking Players | Extra Mods

Hi Im currently running a 70 player server which is up 24/7. We have a custom config and 11 Extra mods. We have all the mods that are in AOTBT, but to make easier for people to play we made our own custom pack that has extra mods, and it will be kept up to date with new mods every so often.  No stealing. No griefing. No killing for no reason. Yes you can prank people but no over the top pranks. Also we are mature and do curse and swear a good bit.  We would rather have people join over the age of 17+.

Add the GameCrashers Mod Pack to your Technic Launcher with this link: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/gamecrashers

1.2 Pack Has Added Mods And Some Changes Have Been Made:

Better Storage version 0.8.0.45 added.
Tinkers Mechworks version 0.1.4.2 added.
Elevators have been configured to no longer consume XP.
A configuration issue with Advanced Genetics Healing Crystals has been corrected.
Galacticraft, Galacticraft-Planets, and MicdoodleCore updated to version 2.0.10.972.
Carpenter's Blocks updated to version 2.0.3.
Advanced Genetics updated to version 1.4.1.
Project: Red updated to version 4.3.2.28.
Hats updated to version 2.1.4.
Code Chicken Core updated to version 0.9.0.9.
Not Enough Items updated to version 1.6.1.9.
Tinkers Construct updated to version 1.5.4d4.
Flan's Mod updated to version 4.1.3.
Witchery updated to version 0.15.1.
Waila updated to version 1.5.1a.
Forge Microblocks dependencies have been updated.

Mods Include:

Advanced Genetics
Archimedes' Ships
Artifice
Auto Blocks
Auto Utils
Atomic Science
BuildCraft
BuildCraft Tools
Calcavia Core
Biomes O' Plenty
Carpenter's Blocks
Chisel
Code Chicken Core
COFH Core
Config Mod
CoroAI
Darwin
Dragon Mounts
Damage Indicators
Enhanced Core
Enhanced Portals
Extended Renderer
Flans Mod
Food Plus
Fossil/Archeology
ICBM
Mekanism
Mekanism Generators
Mekanism Tools
Mystcraft
MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod
Galacticraft
Hamsterrific
Hamsters Forever
Hats
iChun Util
Immibis Core
Liquid XP
Map Writer
Micdoodle Core
MineFactory Reloaded
Minions
Mod Build
Morph
Natura
Necromancy
NEI Plugins
Not Enough Items
Open Blocks
Open Mods Lib
Power Crystals Core
Project Red Base
Project Red Compact
Project Red Integration
Project Red Lighting
Project Red Mechanical
Project Red World
qCraft
Random Things
Saints Pack
Secret Rooms Mod
Statues
Sync
Tinker's Construct
Thermal Expansion
Trail Mix
Tropicraft
Universal Electricity
Waila
Waypoints
Weather Mod
Witchery
World of Dinos 

There is 7 simple questions though. 

What is your in game name?

Why would you like to join our server?

How old are you?

What can you bring to the server?

Are you Friendly?

Can you take a joke?

Can you tell when someone is joking about?

Now taking all names as long as you arent a young aged melter who asks too much questions, you will be added as long as you tell us what age you really are!!

Edited by MrSmallZzy

Shinxsundae

I like to play in whitelist servers so i can work peacefully and not get attacked

14 but i can act mature, i wont whine

i cannot bring, but i can build. if thats ok

yes

yes

no

looking foward to the reply

Edited by ShinxSundae

What is your in game name? CobraPhoenix3

Why would you like to join our server? i have been really looking to play AOTBT on a small community whitelisted server and your server looks very promising

How old are you? 24

What can you bring to the server? i have played several mod packs and follow daily on youtube i can pick up modpacks quickly, my building is pretty good and i enjoy helping if there are issues

Are you Friendly? yes without a doubt

Can you take a joke? any kind of joke

Can you tell when someone is joking about? yes its pretty much common sense when someone is joking.

What is your in game name: Santisr2o3

Why would you like to join our server: Looking for cool people to play with

How old are you: 24

What can you bring to the server: Played a few mod packs before hopeing to get into this one

Are you Friendly: Yes

Can you take a joke: Lol yes

Can you tell when someone is joking about : Yes for sure

What is your in game name: damntheharp
Why would you like to join our server: i have recently been researching mods and would like to join a modded server for the optimal experiance
How old are you: 18
What can you bring to the server: I really enjoy large scale builds and 80% of the time prefer to build community things rather than things for myself
Are you Friendly: yes
Can you take a joke: if really cheesy jokes count, yes
Can you tell when someone is joking about : yes

What is your in game name? jezekiel92

Why would you like to join our server? Looking for  a mature server for this modpack and would like to play with others

How old are you? 19

What can you bring to the server? Help and knowledge of some of the mods

Are you Friendly? Yes

Can you take a joke? Yep

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Yea

What is your in game name? jaydug

Why would you like to join our server? Looking for an AOTBT server specifically - looking for a mature gang that isn't going to get sassy and blow things up for no reason - vanilla can only stay fun for so long, and frankly playing solo just isn't in my nature.

How old are you? 21

What can you bring to the server? I can be somewhat of a hermit - even though I do like playing with a gang, I generally keep to myself. I'd like to be a part of a gang that pulls me out of that slump. Although I haven't played much of Modded Minecraft - I learn very fast and what I don't know I research, I'll quickly become an encyclopedia for Mods with enough experience.

Are you Friendly? Get off my lawn >;0    ... Yes, haha, I am quite amicable.

Can you take a joke? Well sure. Can you tell me one? I got one! How much does a polar bear weigh? .... Enough to break the ice. How are you? ;)

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Yes. Yes I can.

Thanks for your attention. I'll sit down now.

Oh hai!

What is your in game name? Eurix

Why would you like to join our server? Been playing around on different AOTBT Servers but feel that I havent found the right place yet.

How old are you? 22

What can you bring to the server? I love building stuffs, skyscrapers and different stuffs, hopefully I can build something awesome here.

Are you Friendly? No, wait wait yes.

Can you take a joke? Yes ofcourse!

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Yes!

Thanks.

Hay there ^_^

What is your in game name? My ingame username is QU4RIN4

Why would you like to join our server? I already have AOTBT as single player, but being on a server with alot of different people is more exciting and I would love to join a fun, energetic, creative network

How old are you? I am 21

What can you bring to the server? I am very creative in my own way, I've never built skytowers or massive projects, but when asked I can do anything if I really must and i love building quirky houses and areas  for other people to enjoy

Are you Friendly?  I am friendly yes, I'm not a fan of people being rude or disrespectful, I value other people and their opinions and I always try to get along with everyone

Can you take a joke? Yes i can xD I was on a server previously (unfortunately it doesnt work anymore) and we use to pull pranks and joke around alot which is fun

Can you tell when someone is joking about? I can yes, in games  I don't take people too seriously when it comes to pranks, its harmless fun and if someone truly does have an issue with me then by all means they can talk to me and sort things out

Thanks for listening to my banter xD

Look forward to seeing your reply!

Hello ! :) 

My name in game is DexWars

I would want to be on a server where people are nice and funny, and i love the modpack and it just earns it ti be in multiplayer :)

i bring a lot of fun to server (  i will be your clown :)  ) and i know quite a lot of mods and how they work, (and i will be your astronaut  :)  )

I have 14 years

I am very frendly and comunicateive, ( i hope i spelled that right ) and love people would help anyone

I love jokes, world woldnt be the same without them :)  ( ofcorse i can take them :)

and yeah, i am good at seeing people joke, or just being rude or something, its kinda my thing :)

Thanks in advance,

P.S And if you dont acept me, i wont be mad :)

Name: Unclecj

i want to join this server because i like servers where i can be in a community and no random people can come and steal all my items

i am 16 years old

i am nice and willing to help anyone in need of service

i am friendly like i said i will help anyone in need

i can take a joke as long as it isn't too extreme like a house makeover

but in all i can take a joke and tell when someone is just being silly

-i would love to join this server, waiting to hear back.

also how do i get the mods to get on ther server

and what is the ip?

Edited by Unclecj

What is your in game name? JustinIzHeer

Why would you like to join our server? I've been looking for whitelisted servers that aren't full of 12 year olds and other immature players.

How old are you? 16.

What can you bring to the server? What CAN? I'm already applying so I guess the post can.

Are you Friendly? Yep.

Can you take a joke? Yeah.

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Yes.

What is your in game name? AMC_TunnelRat

Why would you like to join our server? I play on a few vanilla whitelisted servers and have never gotten a chance to play on a AOBT server, and it would be awesome!

How old are you? 17.

What can you bring to the server? Since I play on some vanilla whitelisted servers, I know how everything works and how servers are run. I can also bring myself, as well as some good building skills. Lol.

Are you friendly? My mom says I am. lol. Yes I am quite the chatterbox.

Can you take a joke? You better be able to in high school man. lol.

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Yeah, most of time I am always joking about.

Thanks!

Edited by AMC_TunnelRat

What is your in game name? TigersFury92

Why would you like to join our server? I have tried to run my own server but did not work out the way i wanted it too. I have always wanted to be a part of a minecraft community like the mindcrack series. I love seeing what other people build and how the word changes.

How old are you? 21

What can you bring to the server? I have a fair amount of building experience but i am always learning and looking for ways to improve. I love building modern style buildings.

Are you Friendly? For sure. =)

Can you take a joke? As long as its not griefing. I love a good prank.

Can you tell when someone is joking about?  Yes I can. I am really light hearted when it comes to messing about. 

Thank you :)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by TigersFury92

ENDerrrDRAGON

I want to join because I want to work peacefully on the mods and building.

I know the mod pack very well and am deep into Galacticraft, Advanced Genetics, and Dino mods.

Yes, but am often mission-oriented and dislike being interrupted.

I depends on what kind of a joke. Taking my stuff or griefing, for example I take very seriously.

I can't really tell if someone is joking unless I see facial expressions (which I can't on Minecraft) or if they type LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

What is your in game name?

Targren

Why would you like to join our server?

Honestly, it was the 17+ and No PVP/Griefing rules that got my attention. I just want to chill with cool people and make sweet builds and do crazy redstone tech builds, without having to worry about getting blown up/raided.

How old are you?

What can you bring to the server?

In vanilla, I liked to try to do weird and cool things with redstone devices, which makes AOTBT a particularly good fit for me, thematically.

I've got a pretty good sense of humor.

Are you Friendly?

Yeah, I'm a pretty chill guy.

Can you take a joke?

Surely can.    

Can you tell when someone is joking about?

Usually.

What is your in game name? Nitsuj311

Why would you like to join our server? 17+, Love the mature server feeling

How old are you? 23

What can you bring to the server? Some nice builds, hopefully community based. Some laughs. Pizza.

Are you Friendly? Not one bit

Can you take a joke? About as well as I can give them.

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Nope /sarcasm (see what I did there?)

What is your in game name? ZeBennett

Why would you like to join our server? I want a friendly multiplayer world where I can get on with building in peace and also have the option of interacting and adventuring with others

How old are you? 24

What can you bring to the server? Helping out, nice builds and plenty activity

Are you Friendly? I don't see the point in not being friendly

Can you take a joke? Of course

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Yeah, most the time ha

What is your in game name? DanielDCD

Why would you like to join our server? The server I was on kept removing mods, because it supposedly caused crashes and I am looking for a server with a complete list of mods.

How old are you? I am the age of 14, though I am very mature in the way I act, for example I do not care if people cuss around me or talk about other inappropriate or vulgar things.

What can you bring to the server? I can bring a friendly face who is almost always willing to help people, and very high amounts of creativity in most situations; I admit that i am not always creative though.

Are you Friendly? I am as friendly as any situation allows.

Can you take a joke? I can take a joke, but in certain cases, I cannot. Like situations of racism or insults about religion, but other than that I am good in the department.

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Yes, I can tell when someone is joking in most occasions.

Edited by DanielDCD