Voidcraft - Attack of the B-Team [Whitelist] [Modded Server] [Trusted Community]

Minecraft username: JustinIzHeer
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 16
Where did you find out about this server? Technic Forums.
Why do you wish to join this server? Seems like a fun server, and I've been looking for a community-based, whitelisted server.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Yes.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? To build an amazing base.
Cake or Death? Cake

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Robbi, n21q8, mrwranga, JustinlzHeer, D3MON_BLAZE, Elochai99 and noahswartss;

I have declined all of you based on the fact that none of you have fully read the application post - If you had, you would have noticed something you've all missed.

Thank you for applying, goodluck finding a server to enjoy this great modpack on.

-Drakantos

Age (be honest - there's no shame): 20 years old
Where did you find out about this server? I found it just going through the list
Why do you wish to join this server? It sounds fun and its no fun playing with others rather then play solo
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? I have some knowledge of most of the mods but would like to learn more with others
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I am trying to help others and to enjoy a fun community and build the world together
Cake or Death? Death cause every gets cake xD

Gotta be crafty 

xkryet

Edited by kryet

Minecraft username: Meian
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 23
Where did you find out about this server? Technic Forums
Why do you wish to join this server? I'm looking around for a new server since the one I've been playing on is down 50% of the time :L..
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Slight knowledge of the pack. I'm fairly fluent with Tinkers though.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Looking for a new place to call home since the other server is always down.
Cake or Death? Cake I suppose.

Crafy :L

Minecraft username:kiwiboy2510
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 15 (I realise it says you have to be 16 but im being honest here, i turn 16 in october but i  feel i am very mature for my age, atleast compared to my friends. So if you 100% cannot accept someone who is a year younger then stop reading now :) )
Where did you find out about this server? I just searched "Attack of the B-Team servers" because i figured it would be more fun and worth while if i played it on multiplayer
Why do you wish to join this server? Because i really enjoy the attack of the B-Team mod pack and from what ive discovered so far it is very fun but there a quite a lot of mods or bits to mods that i feel are intended for multiplayer and also i play more multiplayer than i do single player and i am more comfortable with it
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? I have got a single player world and have been playing it for a few weeks, but i am no expert on the mod pack. I watch Generik, Bdubs and keralis's series on the mod pack and ive also watched a few tutorial videos
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I want to get to the point where i have discovered everything that there is to discover and have my knowledge of this mod pack extended as well as giving my knowledge to any of those who require it
Cake or Death? Cake.

Extra Question: I feel you guys should add me because ive been playing vanilla muliplayer minecraft now for about 2 years and in that time have co-owned a server and am now Co-owner/head admin on a server with 200 people daily so i know how to treat people and i am good at communicating with them. Contact me if interested :D (further contact can be over enjin, enjin name is : Kiwi) I also feel a community would be better to play with then some random server with different people on every day

Crafty!

Edited by kiwiboy25

Alright, I want to start this off with saying that I am only 14 years old. I know that it specifically says that you must be over 16 years old. If this alone puts you off my application feel free to stop reading now, but I am very mature and the only difference between me and a 16 year old would be my height and voice :D

Anyways, if you are willing to look at my application then first of all, thank you, and second of all, here you go!

Minecraft Username: BlueRrew

Where did you find out about this server? I was browsing the forums looking for a good whitelisted server to play on.

Why do you wish to join this server? I love mods and singleplayer is becoming boring. I have no reason to do things in singleplayer, there is no-one to help, no-one to prank, the usual. :D

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Well, I have been screwing around with it in a creative mode world, but most of the mods I have used before. I have played alot of the Direwolf20 modpack from FTB which has many of the same mods.

What do you hope to try out/ achieve on the server? I am going to build a space station, and live in it for the rest of my minecraft life. Oh and do other things too of course.

Cake or Death? If it is chocolate cake, then Cake, if not, Death.

Thank you for reading my application and I would be extremely grateful if you consider my application.

-Blue

Crafty :D

Edited by bluerrew

Age (be honest - there's no shame): 17 becoming 18 in May
Where did you find out about this server? I just happened to be watching bdub's videos and thought that I would really like that kind of experience as well, so I hopped onto the forums and this was the first one I saw. I thought it looked pretty good so I decided to give it a go.
Why do you wish to join this server? Like I said above, I really want to be able to play on this modpack with a bunch of people on a sever with a close-knit community, make friends and enjoy the game together. Also I would really like to learn more from players who are experienced with this modpack so I'm able to get better at it and eventually teach others about it and help them enjoy the experience as well.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? A little bit I guess, I have not really played that much but I have watched quite a number of videos on it. 
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? To be able to enjoy the game with multiple people. To be able to make friends from different backgrounds. To be able to experience Minecraft like I have never before.
Cake or Death? THE CAKE IS A LIE.... But cake is delicious so I'll choose cake.

Thanks for looking through my application, hope I do get whitelisted :)

Crafty!

Minecraft username: Jryzerman19

Age (be honest - there's no shame): I am 15 years old but tend to be more mature about things then my actual age.

Where did you find out about this server? On the technic forums

Why do you wish to join this server? I would like to join your server because I am a youtuber and im looking to expand my horizons from just doing vanilla to other mods to! Also I like to surround myself with older people because I feel that I fit in with older people better. I also like to do things with a community of people rather than just by myself! I also would like to gain a few friends out of this! I am also whitelisted on a vanilla server and tend to be on there a lot! I have made quite a few friends from being on that server! I hope you consider me thank you!

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? I do not but I tend to like to learn things as I go! 

What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I plan to achieve things like make a few friends, and also do some things for the community and also to expand my minecraft knowledge and my minecraft horizons.

Cake or Death? Death.

Crafty!

Minecraft username: AshStorm_
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 18
Where did you find out about this server? Through the server list of Attack of the B-team servers here on the technic forums
Why do you wish to join this server? Because I much prefer servers with a small community and I agree with all the rules of this server.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Yes, I have played several mod packs containing the same or similar mods before and have played a bit of single player on this mod pack too.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? To make plenty of cool systems and try out all of the mods I haven't yet tried.
Cake or Death? Death by cake, lots and lots of cake :P

Crafty!

Edited by Ashley95

Age (be honest - there's no shame):13(tend to be mature and straight forward older. I have a expanded vocabulary)
Where did you find out about this server?Technic Forums 
Why do you wish to join this server?All other whitelisted B-Team servers suck
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack?Yes,I know nearly all mods except Advanced Genetics.

What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?

I hope to achieve to be the friendliest guy in the server :)   

Cake or Death?Cake is a lie I can see,but death is not I can hear!

Crafty

Edited by XXDiamondkaching

To make sure that you have read everything here, please add the phrase 'Crafty!' at the end of your post:

Minecraft username: WayneTravis
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 27
Where did you find out about this server? This topic
Why do you wish to join this server? I want to play with fun community that is willing to help each other but not afraid to pull a few pranks too. Ideally something like the mindcrackers/ATOTB server. I've tried some public servers before and I hate it. Too many regulations from what mods can be used to spawn rates being .0001%, redonkulous! 
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? some single player/multiplayer
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I wanna go to the moon!
Cake or Death? As my lovely significant other says: "If you have to ask, you will never know."

To make sure that you have read everything here, please add the phrase 'Crafty!' at the end of your post:

Minecraft username: WayneTravis
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 27
Where did you find out about this server? This topic
Why do you wish to join this server? I want to play with fun community that is willing to help each other but not afraid to pull a few pranks too. Ideally something like the mindcrackers/ATOTB server. I've tried some public servers before and I hate it. Too many regulations from what mods can be used to spawn rates being .0001%, redonkulous! 
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? some single player/multiplayer
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I wanna go to the moon!
Cake or Death? As my lovely significant other says: "If you have to ask, you will never know."

I quoted that thing about crafty and still forgot to put it, dang it!

so.. CRAFTY!

Age (be honest - there's no shame):16
Where did you find out about this server? I looked up Attack of the B Team servers, i picked this one because it seemed to have less replies then the others, and i dont like overpopulated servers.
Why do you wish to join this server? I'd love to meet new people and play around with the mods in multiplayer.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? I watched Chimneyswift's series up to ep.30 so i'd say I do.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?  To be the best
Cake or Death? Cake, definatly

Username: asbjoern11

Where did you find the server: i found the list for servers on the technic server page and looked for whitelisted small community servers :)

Why do you want to play on the server: I love small servers where its like playing singleplayer but its multiplayer, and you aren't douchebags to eachother.

Knowledge of the modpack: Ive played alot and watched Chim's playthrough, and some ok Jpit's tutorials, but i dont know THAT much.

What i want to achieve: I want to be a master shaman and have lots of friends in a guild,  which HQ is a giant Tower of doom :) oh and i want to be the one you come for when you need some kind of spiritual protection :D

Cake or Death?: Death, because the cake is always a lie!, always..! ;^;

Oh yeah PS. Craftyyyyyy :D!

Edited by asbjoern11

Username: OrionLonestar

Where did you find the server: forums

Why do you want to play on the server: looking for a good and stable server to start recording on

Knowledge of the modpack: quite a bit and still expanding

What i want to achieve: to have fun and start a successful youtube and twitch career. in game to have everything everywhere.

Cake or Death?:death by chocolate cake

Minecraft username: Windbag27

Where did you find out about this server? On the technicpack forums just now

Every other attack of the bteam server that I found and liked has been shut down due to host problems, so I want to try a whitelist in hopes that the smaller amount of people will make the game less laggy and keep the server running.

Yes, I know a lot about thermal expansion and minefactory reloaded.

Since I know how to use thermal expansion I think I might try some carpenter stuff or some witchery. I want to try witchery because I have no experience in doing it and it seems really interesting to me.

Cake

Minecraft username: Windbag27

Where did you find out about this server? On the technicpack forums just now

Every other attack of the bteam server that I found and liked has been shut down due to host problems, so I want to try a whitelist in hopes that the smaller amount of people will make the game less laggy and keep the server running.

Yes, I know a lot about thermal expansion and minefactory reloaded.

Since I know how to use thermal expansion I think I might try some carpenter stuff or some witchery. I want to try witchery because I have no experience in doing it and it seems really interesting to me.

Cake

Crafty

Sorry I forgot to add that in my application

Minecraft username: GSXARMY
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 18
Where did you find out about this server? technic forum
Why do you wish to join this server? i wanna find a friendly server to play
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? i have played the modpack at another server
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? i want to set up a zoo or a space station
Cake or Death? cake :3

Minecraft IGN: hobbesdog3

Where did you find out about this server?: I googled "Attack of the B-Team Servers"

Why do you wish to join this server?: I wish to join this server because I'd enjoy playing with other players! This is a huge modpack that is very difficult to do everything yourself.  An amazing quality that servers possess is the ability to speak to other people, and learn more about the pack.  Plus, I'd like to make new friends!

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack?: I do have a decent amount of prior knowledge about the pack, I have a single player world that I am working on and I've used many of the mods in other modpacks.

Why do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?: I hope to achieve world domination! Err...I'd like to get to the moon.

Cake or Death?: Both! Who wouldn't want their last meal to be cake?

Crafty!

Ign: DexWars

i found the server on technic forums

i like being in nice community

i am good at the modpack, but im realy looking in to having a spacestation (realy love galacticraft :)

i realy love to help other people

maknig a big spacestation in open voids of the planet :)

Cakes, MOAR Cakes :)

Age (be honest - there's no shame):17 years
Where did you find out about this server?My friend told me about it
Why do you wish to join this server?I really want to join a server where I can play with a community and comunicate with them.I am a good builder I could help you to build the spawn town
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack?I know some of the mods but not all of them
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?I want to be a nice guy to help improve this community and I want to do some witchery
Cake or Death?Cake and Death

Age (be honest - there's no shame): 16
Where did you find out about this server? Here
Why do you wish to join this server? Because Whitlist Servers Are Always The Best
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Yes
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Whichery / GalicaCraft
Cake or Death? Death

Crafty <3

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons