Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 posts in this topic

Not sure how active this forum is, but thought I'd share this here.

Over the years I've toyed with creating original music clips and songs for video projects, but I rarely ever found a fitting use for the tracks I did make; as such, it recently came to mind that I could release the small collection of tracks I accumulated for others to use - assuming they're of satisfactory quality, of course.

So, basically I am uploading the tracks to YouTube for preview and including a link to download the featured track from my website. As of this posting, I have one such track available with another in the pipe to go out soon (I will update this thread as more tracks are added).

Interested? Have a listen and if you like, feel free to use!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDE40ItzGqY

Content usage rights are included in each video's description and on my website, but for your convenience:

Content usage rights:

You are free to use these tracks for any personal or commercial use. The only requirement is that you provide the following in your video/project's information:

“Music courtesy of: Youtube.com/bishworld (http://www.bishworld.com)”

Also, giving a shoutout to the channel/website in your project itself would be greatly appreciated but is not required.

• Similar Content

• By CandySkillzHD
      So i downloaded the technic launcher 3 times and it loads all the way but it never opens the full modpack page open. Its just the logo
    • By thekoozie
      IP: play.xootic.ca

WEBSITE

UPDATE:
      - New Spawn made
      - Added /bank cmd to have a inventory everywhere that saves
      - Bosses to get valuable loot at Ancient tier of gear
      - More content added
      - Custom coded RPG server

ABOUT
      Xootic is a custom server gamemode that turns Minecraft into an RPG where every item in the game is different, players have a level and skills
      they need to earn exp for, you will mine minerals that will be different rarities and give different purity based on
      your players skills and how far the ore is in the world. Everyone monster in Xootic has stats and different strategies and weaknesses
      and different rarities (Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Mystic, ect) and level based on how far out
      the monster is in the world, Monsters will drop loot and exp based on their stats. PvP becomes a different battle type every
      encounter as no item has the same stats. You will climb your way into the Xootic highscores while you make powerful gear that
      is based off the purity of the minerals you mine and extract as well as your crafting level,
      so the higher you train your stats the better the gear you craft, you can always PvP and get players loot, kill mobs, or fight minibosses or more fun things, come give Xootic a try.

INFO
      Xootic is a new server that has been worked on for the past 2 weeks, and is constantly being worked on and new content added,
      Xootic is being ran on a dedicated server with state of the art SSD, Intel CPU, RAM hardware with guaranteed bandwidth which means
      we have a high up time and lag free.

We are adding new content and writing everything by ourselves so please report any bugs found to our forums as well as if you have any
      idea please let us know and we will see what we can do about your idea.

Screenshots

• By KromTvYt
      This is a new modpack called EclipseC , here you can play dragon block c (always updated) alone or with your friends in our server !

the technic launcher link is :
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/eclipsec.1059818
    • By Sproty
      Hi! I have a mac computer and whenever I try to load a mod pack (Pixelmon) on the technic launcher, everything loads perfectly fine until it gets to OS X natives, where it stops and doesn't load at all. I'm terrible with computers so if anyone can help me and explain it in a very simple manner, I would really appreciate it! I've tried deleting and reinstalling the modpack as well as the launcher but nothing I do seems to work.
    • By KromTv
      Today i'm advertising a new modpack called EclipseC (it has a server , just click on multiplayer), this server is a dragon ball server where you can battle with other players and be the strongest !
      At the moment the server isnt fully ready ! btw you can join and help us building our server !
      modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/eclipsec.1059818
      server ip (just if really needed): EclipseC.g-s.nu