NEI Cheat mode won't work

Robandoban

Any time I play the game and build something on my daughters world I use NEI and go into cheat mode. in both 1.0.9b and 1.0.9c cheat mode is just absolutely broken. it does what recipee mode should do. I'm really confused and have tried everything. help me please.

I had the same problem and managed to reactivate the cheat mode toggles kinda by accident. When you open the inventory GUI, you'll see the OPTIONS button in the bottom left as usual. Click on that. At the top right of the options screen is a button that says GLOBAL. Click that (it changes to 'WORLD') then click on the Inventory button and you'll see the normal options but with a bunch of W's next to them on the left. Right click Left click on the "W's" to activate them. This will override the lockout on cheat mode. Go back one page and change the NEI option back to 'GLOBAL' (not sure if that part is necessary, but it's what I did). When you exit out of the options the inventory screen should now show the cheat mode, magnet mode, etc., options available. They look a bit different then they did before the update, but they seem to be working the same.

Edited by MikehellRS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have another problem wit NEI. I have do this with world and global but it doesen't work???

Please anwser in next time.

(My english is very bad because i'm germany)

Ich habe ein Problem bei mir funktioniert NEI nicht ich hab alles ausprobiert auch world und global!! Brauche dringend hilfe!!!

• 4 months later...