(3.1.2)The tekkit private server!(non-pvp)(24 slots)(vanilla tekkit classic)((WHITELIST))

zagejk

name: Moonpizzi

why you want to join: Hello, I would love to join your server because i haven't played tekkit in a very long time and i would love to get back into it. I have played a lot of vanilla and would like to learn about the mod pack opportunities in minecraft.  Thank you and please consider my application!

• 3 weeks later...

Carbonsparrow

I love Tekkit, as it is my only source of mods on my computer that I am willing to get. Tekkit classic is personally my favourite, as  started playing what was the original tekkit when the Yogscast did their let's play of it. As Tekkit (normal) has evolved so much, I want to go back to the older days of tekkit, in which I understand a majority of the mods and get a little nostalgia trip along the way. I am looking for a whitelisted server more specifically, as there is room for a more polite community, and unpicked resources still there for new players.

• 4 weeks later...

hi im applying for me and my friend

Snake322 and SindreKing

Age 16 and 12

We want to join a server that doesen't reset the map so we lose all our stuff and without thieves and griefers.

Don't add us if you plan to reset the map at any point.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi My In-Game Name is ElionFire777

My age is 16 (17 in 9 days)

I want to join this server because I love Minecraft and Tekkit and I have only played on public servers. As of today my current server base I had was completely blown up and the admins have done nothing. I would like to play on a survival server with nice considerate people who also love this game as much as I do.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Username: IverJohnson

Reason: I love tekkit and used to be an admin of a tekkit server but would rather just play and enjoy what the mod has to offer!

Username: IverJohnson

Reason: I love tekkit and used to be an admin of a tekkit server but would rather just play and enjoy what the mod has to offer!

• 7 months later...

I am a 15 year old from the US and UK (I live in both its a weird life, and don't be fooled but my age I am grading High School 2 years early lol)

My In game name is: PeterLa (But i go by Nap)

You can Find me on discord (Napoleon#0392) or steam (Napoleon)

The reason i would love to join this server is because I really want to get back into tekkit with friendly and fun community that not restricted by grefers and dumb plots. I have not played mc or tekkit in 5 years so now that i have to play again I wanted to play on a white listed 2011 style server (The good days of mc) I hope to see you guys on the server!

Edited by PBLaycock

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons