Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maddy20010978

Can't log onto any servers.

3 posts in this topic

I have tried to log onto my friends server, but i can't log onto it. My friends both have the latest Attack of the B-Team, and I have tried re-downloading multiple times. I have deleted all of the files in the folder, but it still does not seem to work. It says that i am missing all of the MIneFactory Reloaded mods when i try to log onto any server. Please help!

Also, i am absolutely positive that i am using the latest version.

Thanks

Please post this on the tracker, Maddy, along with any logs you have.  There's links in my sig to help with that.

• Similar Content

• By sliggybiggy
      So I made a modpack, and it works, however, I also made a server package, that doesn't work.
      I followed some tutorials on the internet and none of them fixed the issue.
      Here's my log

• By VentureElite
      The goal of this modpack was to create a modpack that was a fun and balanced pvp modpack, but that could remain light, so anyone could run it. After a month and many updates, we've created the perfect mod list that allows anyone with any level of mod expertise to run the pack and enjoy it whether a weathered modpack veteran or a newbie starting their first modded gameplay. You will never get bored in this pack, because by the time you do, we would have added more content for you to explore. Our discord is readily available to anyone who wishes to take part in the community we're starting, or give feedback to the active, listening developers who will take your personal feedback into consideration.
      Discord
      Modpack
      Modlist
      - Carpenters Blocks
      - Securitycraft
      - Ars Magica 2
      - Applied Energistics
      - Atomic Science
      - Baubles
      - Big Reactors
      - BiomesOPlenty
      - Botania
      - CarpentersBlocs
      - Chisel
      - ComputerCraft
      - Draconic Evolution
      - EnderIO
      - EnderStorage
      - ExtraCells
      - ExtraPlanets
      - ExtraTIC
      - ExtraUtilities
      - Galacticraft
      - Galacticraft Planets+
      - ICBM
      - Inventory Tweaks
      - Mekanism
      - Modular Force Fields
      - Minefactory Reloaded
      - Modular Powersuits
      - NEI
      - Openblocks
      - Open Modular Turrets
      - OreSpawn
      - RandomThings
      - RfTools
      - Tinkers Construct
      - Thermal Expansion + addons
      - VoltzEngine
      - Waila
      - WirelessCraftingTerminal
      - Witchery
      - XaerosMinimap
      - and more quality of life mods that don't add content or lag

Server coming soon.
    • By BmackGaming
      Welcome to Guns and Glory!
      Whats new to the hit mod pack?
      -New 24/7 online ready to play Server
      -New Mods
      Technology & Combat Mods!
      -New Name
      The new official name is Guns and Glory Trilogy
      Come check us out!
      Discord: https://discord.gg/NMwMRKn
      Server:192.99.231.25
      Technic: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/guns-and-glory-the-trilogy.1270135

• By Simi23
      Hello!
      My problem is the following: I want to make a hexxit server for my friends that I downloaded from technicpack.net, but when I click launch.bat it gives this error code:
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal. loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClass Loader at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.<init>(FMLRelauncher.java:60) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.instance(FMLRelauncher.java:52) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelauncher.java:45) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1367) What can I do about this? I got the latest Java version.
    • By mjmcasio
      I have been trying to start a tekkit server with an additional mod inside the mod folder. The server does not want to load with the mod inside the mod folder, but when i take it out of the the folder the server works completely fine. I am getting stumped and have been trying to figure out why it wants to crash with the mod inside. the mod is Agent Agriculture, and just adds more crops and 3 mobs, and a few other things. thx