Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maddy20010978

Can't log onto any servers.

3 posts in this topic

I have tried to log onto my friends server, but i can't log onto it. My friends both have the latest Attack of the B-Team, and I have tried re-downloading multiple times. I have deleted all of the files in the folder, but it still does not seem to work. It says that i am missing all of the MIneFactory Reloaded mods when i try to log onto any server. Please help!

Also, i am absolutely positive that i am using the latest version.

Thanks

Please post this on the tracker, Maddy, along with any logs you have.  There's links in my sig to help with that.

• Similar Content

• By Henrikero
      Hi, I was wondering if anyone wanted to create a small tekkit classic server together with me. Just a plain simple little community where we build stuff and have fun?

• By TB Relays
      When I turn my server on it allow me to join but my friends can not. please help!
    • By RyanSandyz
      I was hosting a Tekkit Legends server through my laptop and also playing on the server through it as well. My girlfriend used hamachi to connect to the server and now I am trying to use hamachi to connect to it as well from my desktop. Whenever I put in the IPV4 address of my laptop into the address bar in direct connect it I get the error message "Failed to Login: Invalid session (try restarting your game)". And yes I have tried restarting it.
    • By RyanSandyz
      I was hosting a Tekkit Legends server through my laptop and also playing on the server through it as well. My girlfriend used hamachi to connect to the server and now I am trying to use hamachi to connect to it as well from my desktop. Whenever I put in the IPV4 address of my laptop into the address bar in direct connect it I get the error message "Failed to Login: Invalid session (try restarting your game". And yes I have tried restarting it.
    • By KTheWolf
      So I made this modpack with alot of mods and I am trying to make a server to go with it and the server control panel appears when I click it but then it crashes and I've been trying to understand what's wrong in the crash report but I can't understand some of this and I've googled a bunch of stuff. It's probably not that complicated but I just can't figure it out.
      The Crash Report: https://pastebin.com/HBxxwrGb