| 1.2.9e | Five Guys Gaming | PvE Survival | 40 slots | Whitelist | Events | Grief Prevention | Economy | Survival Kit | Ranks | No DD |

Dpierres

TekkitPostLogo.png

We have a great player base administered by our team of competent Sever Admins. We pride ourselves on growing with input from our members and look forward to seeing you in our world.

Visit Five Guys Gaming to register, add your minecraft character and be whitelisted or reply to this thread with your IGN, Age, and a little something about yourself. We are looking for mature players to join our community.

Circle%2024x24.png Features

• Server Ranks
  • Economy
  • Player Shops
  • Server Shop
  • Events
Circle%2024x24.png Sever Info
  • IP- tek1.fiveguysgaming.com
  • USA- West Coast
  • Survival PVE
  • Runs 24/7
  • Survival Kit for new joiners
Circle%2024x24.png Teamspeak Server
  • IP- ts3.fiveguysgaming.com
Circle%2024x24.png Rules
  • No griefing
  • Do not hack/use x-rays
  • No harrasing, derogatory remarks, name calling... Be mature
  • Be respectful to other players and FGG Staff
  • Do not advertise here
  • Keep Tekkit builds clean
  • Turn off machines when not in use
  • Keep it friendly, we all want to have a good time
  • Keep quarries to the mining age and nether
Circle%2024x24.png Disabled Items
  • Chicken Chunk Loader
  • Needle Gun
  • Harvester- Crashes server in certain conditions
  • Matter Cannon- Bypasses protection
  • Mining Lasers (These are inderectly disabled by blocking the pre-chargers)
Circle%2024x24.png Restricted Mods/Items
  • Mystcraft- Creation of ages is limited to Administrative Team
  • Dimensional Anchors- These are reserved for those that keep our server going.
Circle%2024x24.png Plugins
  • Essentials
  • Grief protection
  • Item Restrict
  • Jail
  • Sign Shops
  • Simpe Region Market
  • Lockette
  • World Guard
  • World Edit
  • Core Protect

TekkitPostLogoWhite.png

Edited by Dpierres

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cTx_XeNon
  • Havn't played tekkit in a while and dont like to play alone
  • I like the great adventure when you mine how you find all the ores then take the ores to make machinery.

Got you added. Look forward to seeing you.

My Username is MoooseKnuckles! I haven't played tekkit in a while and was wanting to get started again and this looked like a good place to start! I have tried contacting you guys through your site but with no avail. Hopefully this will help.

I got you Moose, you're all good to go.

Hey there, I am interested in playing on a tekkit server, need a break from my AoTBt server, but I see you are not allowing Mystcraft. As that is one of the mods I am most interested in playing around with I am curious as to why you are not allowing it. 

Hey there, I am interested in playing on a tekkit server, need a break from my AoTBt server, but I see you are not allowing Mystcraft. As that is one of the mods I am most interested in playing around with I am curious as to why you are not allowing it. 

Hey wabajck, We currently have dimensional doors and mystcraft disabled due to the fact that they create new world folders on the server for every dimension/age that is created. With no way to really control how many worlds are created and without having an admin manually add them for each person, we've decided to disable them to conserve space and resources. We also run a few other game servers on our machine as well. So at this time we won't be allowing those mods, however, that could always change later on.

I understand if we're not what you're looking for, I have whitelisted you and welcome you to our server anytime. ( please correct me if wabajck is not your game name)

I'd like to take part in this as well.

Nickname: Kadanz

I got you whitelisted Kadanz, please take a moment when you can to visit our webiste fiveguysgaming.com, you can register there to take advantage of our other servers!

Edited by Dpierres

Hi, im Aldriik711. I am lookin for a whitelisted server with little to no bans so I can rely on a stable place to build and stay. I have experience with tekkit and would like to join you guys.

Hey Aldriik71, I've added you to the white list. Please take a few minutes to sign up on our website, fiveguysgaming.com, to add your Minecraft character. This will give you access to all our servers and keep you up to date with the latest news and information. Have fun! Edited by Dpierres

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons