【Hexplore-It Modpack 】〖TechnicSolder〗Creates a beautiful and DANGEROUS world that begs to be explored!!! (。◕‿◕。)

mine_my_own_bizz

I was just wondering because I really want to play this modpack. Do you need the 2GB? My technic won't go that high and my game keeps crashing. I can launch the game but I can't load in any game.

I am having trouble running this modpack. I would love to play it but once I create a world it says its creating it but then after a while it says it shutting the game down and then it goes back to the Technic Launcher. Is there any way someone could explain to me how to fix this? Please and thank you :D xD

Both of these sound like they are issues with having 32-bit Java. You will need 64-bit Java, and I recommend a minimum of 2GB (The step-by-step instructions are very helpful.)

The pack is very resource intensive considering how many mods it contains that affect wolrd generation.

• Moderators

I really like your mod pack,but i think you should make a server for the people that want to play with friends :pray:

modpacks are free. Servers cost money.

not to mention the fact that people grief, steal and ruin other peoples dirt houses on servers

I really like your mod pack,but i think you should make a server for the people that want to play with friends :pray:

If I had the time I would gladly run an official server but I probably work a little too much to do that. Since the popularity is growing so fast I am sure there will be some starting soon.

If anyone reading this intends to start one let me know and I will post it on all Hexplore-It's sites and threads if you would like.

Tc0kKu7.png

Submitted by none other that Jason/MinecraftUniverse!!! Enjoy and keep the videos and pictures coming please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XERnYOIcD8g&list=UUNodmx1ERIjKqvcJLtdzH5Q

Congratulations on getting a popular youtuber to play your modpack (also I would like to thank you for the link to the logo maker)

Both of these sound like they are issues with having 32-bit Java. You will need 64-bit Java, and I recommend a minimum of 2GB (The step-by-step instructions are very helpful.)

The pack is very resource intensive considering how many mods it contains that affect wolrd generation.

How can i get 64 bit Java? is it a complete separate thing to 32 bit? and yes i do have 32 bit Java haha and i definitely have 2gb space

No problemo, I really hope to see some pics or videos of your creations!

He dude i would like to play your Modpack, but if i go to the link and paste the URL, it doesnt work, can you maybe make a video of it. Thank you :D

He dude i would like to play your Modpack, but if i go to the link and paste the URL, it doesnt work, can you maybe make a video of it. Thank you :D

I'm not sure what is up with the way the forum displays it's bbcode but it won't display it correctly no matter what I put in so here, go to the platform page like most people do anyway, to get the platform URL, it is right at the top.

CLICK THIS

Edited by mine_my_own_bizz

• 2 weeks later...

I Think you should add the thirst mod to Hexplore-It

I already have the next update almost done, it's a BIG one but I didn't add the thirst mod. But I must say I do think this fits the theme of the pack and you all may see it in the next update.

Keep the suggestions coming. I also may be having a contest type of thing soon to get some new art for the pack! :D