【Hexplore-It Modpack 】〖TechnicSolder〗Creates a beautiful and DANGEROUS world that begs to be explored!!! (。◕‿◕。)

mine_my_own_bizz

I just thought up another suggestion. How about donator ranks being tie to how much land protection someone gets and also having a pvp Arena/skyblock/undersea dome somewhere near spawn for honorable player combat events.

Of course I have no idea how doable connecting certain ranks with factions plugin tho.

Edited by Nefzen

What exactly needs to be done?

If its completely ready to go as of right now?

The update itself is already done. All I have to do is change the file location and it will be available to everyone. The hold-up is that the update contains the IP to the new server. The server isn't quite done. It needs a few things done by our our developer(s). :/

Hi, I would like to request the same.  I'm super excited to start playing this, but I'm waiting for the updates to start a new world.  I've never played on a server (your's might be the first!) but I was wondering if you could release the update for those that will just play single player.

BTW, thanks for making such a great mod pack- I really think it's one of the best out there!!

Hi, I would like to request the same.  I'm super excited to start playing this, but I'm waiting for the updates to start a new world.  I've never played on a server (your's might be the first!) but I was wondering if you could release the update for those that will just play single player.

BTW, thanks for making such a great mod pack- I really think it's one of the best out there!!

Thank you for the compliment!!!

I'll PM you some info. ;)

Hi, just thought I'd put in my two cents for the server, I'd really like an RPG plug in and quests.  The modpack doesn't use a lot of tech or magic mods, and sometimes I feel like that means I'm not progressing towards anything (other than exploring the totally awesome structures).  Millenaire helps with giving me a sense of working towards something, but also I think that an RPG leveling system could really help.

Thanks!

This mod pack is perfect for what me and my mate are looking for. Hexxit we found to easy and we got really op in about a day but there wasn't much to explore. Can't wait for the update to come out, I'm gonna hopefully be one of the first on the server. Great mod pack!

Hi, just thought I'd put in my two cents for the server, I'd really like an RPG plug in and quests.  The modpack doesn't use a lot of tech or magic mods, and sometimes I feel like that means I'm not progressing towards anything (other than exploring the totally awesome structures).  Millenaire helps with giving me a sense of working towards something, but also I think that an RPG leveling system could really help.

Thanks!

I actually really, REALLY like this idea. This probably won't happen on the server though. i have been tossing around the idea of seeing if some of you that play the pack would like to work on a questing line for the pack using the Hardcore Questing Mod It could be really intense.

This mod pack is perfect for what me and my mate are looking for. Hexxit we found to easy and we got really op in about a day but there wasn't much to explore. Can't wait for the update to come out, I'm gonna hopefully be one of the first on the server. Great mod pack!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, i am glad you enjoy the pack!

I'm familiar with a lot of mods and I don't mind helping with the hardcore questing mod. If u do need any help just give me a shout.

Awesome. If you want to familiarize yourself with that mod some and brainstorm some ideas let me know. My life doesn't allow me enough freetime to do much of that at this point but I would LOVE the help and gladly credit people.

I really love the hardcore questing mod when I was playing Agrarian skies on Ftb. I would be super excited if Sigghh or others figure out a grand adventure questline if this mod does end up in the pack. I do have a few ideas for quests for that type of mod but they mostly revolve around making all sorts of deadly weapons in tinkers.

Edited by Nefzen

I really love the hardcore questing mod when I was playing Agrarian skies on Ftb. I would be super excited if Sigghh or others figure out a grand adventure questline if this mod does end up in the pack. I do have a few ideas for quests for that type of mod but they mostly revolve around making all sorts of deadly weapons in tinkers.

I'll gladly add the mod at any time. If anyone starts on some quests let me know. :D

I will start doing a baseline of what needs crafting and specific loot (other wise you sort it out) and the pathway it will go down, I will do this with most mods I'm familiar with in the pack but is there any you want me to do and any other mods you might think of adding.

I will start doing a baseline of what needs crafting and specific loot (other wise you sort it out) and the pathway it will go down, I will do this with most mods I'm familiar with in the pack but is there any you want me to do and any other mods you might think of adding.

Anyone that happens across this post and wants to maybe help with the possible future addition of quests for the Hardcore Questing Mod PM Sigghh. Once anyone does that I can get you info on all the new mods and those removed as well.

I have good news and bad news Hexplorers... The good news is that I have finally discovered which mods were affecting the spawn rates of many of the other mods mobs, and unfortunately there aren't configs available for me to sort this problem. The bad news is that I will be removing many mods, one of which added a TON of content, the Witches and More Mod. I am not happy about this, but it needs to be done. The good news is that this will increase performance and loading of the pack quite a bit. The bad news is that it will take me a little bit longer to rebuild the pack for the next update than I had hoped. Also, this means I will need to regenerate the Official Server world(s) which will add length to the release date. The last bit of good news is that I intend to surprise you all with the inclusion of a mod that has been requested to be added MANY times to make up for all this. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks for the continued support everyone! Edited by mine_my_own_bizz

Please release this, I only have 2 weeks left of my 3 weeks having my house to myself.

I would love to be able to have all this time to play :(

Your wish is my command.

Hexplore-It v1.06 is live! ***THIS UPDATE IS WORLD-BREAKING***

This update will not include the Official Server IP as promised. I figured getting this version out to the public ASAP was more important.

Below is the list of what has changed since the last update.

««« Changelog »»»

^ = updated

+ = added the mod to the pack

- = removed the mod from the pack

VERSION 1.06

I updated too many configuration files to name.

^AncientWarfare 1.1.047

^BetterDungeons 2091

^Carpenter's Blocks v2.1.2

^DamageIndicators v2.9.2.4

^DoomLikeDungeons 1.2.13

^DragonAPI v24

^DungeonMobs v3.0.5

^DyeTrees v24

^ExtrabiomesXL 3.15.8

^ExtraTiC 0.8.4

^GeoStrata v24

^GraveStone 2.8.3

^HardcoreEnderExpansion 1.6.1

^HarvestCraftWaila 1.0.4

^JABBA 1.1.4

^KeithyUtils 1.3.30

^LycanitesMobsComplete 1.5.1h

^Metallurgy 3.4.1.32

^MrCrayfishFurnitureMod v3.3.4

^NEIaddons 1.10.5.70

^Plant Mega Pack 3.00.09

^RoguelikeDungeons v1.3.3a

^TiCTooltips 1.1.8a

^Tinker's Construct 1.5.5.7

^WailaHarvestability 1.0.4

-ATG 0.9.5

-BetterFurnaces V4.0.1

-CloudMaster 1.2

-DeadlyWorld 1.0.2

-ColourfulPortals v.1.3.2

-faithful32pack (resource pack)

-LavaMonsters 2.2

-MobiusCore 1.2.1

-ModularFurnace 2.7.1

-Opis 1.2.2

-SmoothBedrock 1.0.10.75

-SpecialMobs 2.6

-Uncrafter 1.7.3

-WildCaves v0.4.3.4

-WitchesAndMore 164DEV12 :(

-ZansMinimap 1.6.4

+CustomCodex 1.0.0

+CustomServer 1.0.0

+EnviroMine v1.1.49

+HQM-The Journey 4.0.6 (Currently not enabled, added for future updates :D )

+HungerOverhaul 2l-build3

+Mapwriter 2.0.17

+MinecraftLoader 0.1

+MineTweaker3 3.0.5

+OpenModsLib 0.5.1

+OpenBlocks 1.2.9

+SpiceOfLife 1.1.0

+TiCSteelWorks 0.0.4.2-fix2

+Twilightforest 1.20.5

+Vending 1.1.1

+WarpBook 0.0.200c

Edited by mine_my_own_bizz