Small server for YTers and a couple of dedicated players

Nath

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Brunolarzan (a joke between my friends and i)

Are you a YTer? No

Youtube:------

Woops, accidentally posted before i was finished, i was going to say that i really like smaller servers who are friends.

Minecraft IGN - markesteiin

Are you a "YouTuber"? - No I am not

About me - I have started playing Minecraft 2 years back and to this day I was disappointed that I was unable to find a good server to play with others. I have mostly played vanilla Minecraft but do enjoy tinkering with mods once in a while. I was told about this server by a good friend (Vendetta44) who regularly plays on your server. It would be quite an honor if you would be kind to let me join your server. I will try my best to stay kind, active and be a good player. 

Thank you!

Minecraft Username - horsecrazy78

Are you a YTer? No

I want to get on this server as I am a deticated player. I want to be apart if a server that is with the attack of the b-team. I hope that since i am not a YTer that it wont affect my chances of getting in. I play a lot and i want to play with more that my self and a cow. :)

Skpye: arisenat78

Minecraft Username -  TheNick08

Are you a YTer? No. I am not :/ I just wanted to join because whitelisted servers commonly have that community factor in it. In which players just come in and play not them servers with pvp everywhere killing you whenever in sight. So yeah, I just wanted to learn the modpack with a bunch of people :)

skype- I added you :D (If that was you XD)

Spent the past couple of hours trying to get things sorted with this. 

I think the problem is someone had put something from Foodplus in an Oven.

If so please PM me so you can log on and remove it as soon as the server starts. The crash only happens when it's finished cooking, every time I restart the server the cooking restarts.

If I cant find the source oven i'll have to remove Mr Crays furniture mod for a little while.

Spent the past couple of hours trying to get things sorted with this. 

I think the problem is someone had put something from Foodplus in an Oven.

If so please PM me so you can log on and remove it as soon as the server starts. The crash only happens when it's finished cooking, every time I restart the server the cooking restarts.

If I cant find the source oven i'll have to remove Mr Crays furniture mod for a little while.

As soon as anyone logs on besides the first person online the server crashes.... I just wanna play minecraft :(

If you want add me on skype, I used to manage a few servers i can probably help you out. ( I sent you a request on skype btw)

post from tekktis web site 

"Hello!  In case you haven't noticed, many servers are currently down and crashing!  This is a result of a bug in Spigot (which was adopted by MCPC+) which caused server ticks to go negative and break a lot of stuff a little while ago.  This has been fixed by MCPC+ already, so if your server host has not already provided an updated server, please use this one:  http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-164/

Neither we nor Mojang have anything to do with this issue, nor can we help aside from pointing you to the right place, but we hope all your servers find their way back to working condition soon!  Best of luck!"
Edited by vendeta44

As soon as anyone logs on besides the first person online the server crashes.... I just wanna play minecraft :(

If you want add me on skype, I used to manage a few servers i can probably help you out. ( I sent you a request on skype btw)

post from tekktis web site 

"Hello!  In case you haven't noticed, many servers are currently down and crashing!  This is a result of a bug in Spigot (which was adopted by MCPC+) which caused server ticks to go negative and break a lot of stuff a little while ago.  This has been fixed by MCPC+ already, so if your server host has not already provided an updated server, please use this one:  http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-164/

Neither we nor Mojang have anything to do with this issue, nor can we help aside from pointing you to the right place, but we hope all your servers find their way back to working condition soon!  Best of luck!"

Servers been holding strong all day. Made a couple of changes here and there.

If we have another crash this will be the next step. Nice work.

Minecraft Username -  Lataruz

Are you a YTer? No, but only because my PC havent been able to play and record, I do have som experience editing though

Would like to join because whitelist servers usually have a better community then a larger one.

Probably going to explore the mod pack mostly and might build a some sort of castle i usualy do ^^

Hey hey! If you are still looking for players I am definitely interested.  I've been looking for a server to play on and to start a youtube LP on.  I think this mod pack is perfect for a youtube series, especially when you get a good core group of players that want to have fun and not take the game too serious.  I love the official b-team server videos and I think it would be great to be apart of a fun server like that. 

My IGN is - smash_8

Not a youtuber yet, but I've been watching minecraft LPs for a long time now and I've never gotten tired of them and I always thought it was something I could do.  Never really had time with my job and school but my schedule has opened up so I have a lot more time to dedicate to it now.  Looking to put out at least 2-3 vids a week.  I also have everything to set up to start recording I was hoping I could start off with this modpack since its so damn fun, just need a good group since this pack is way more fun with others.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLQEIlfqTXAAlEPd3i77bzg (no vids yet

I'm a 28 year old female gamer who loves the tech mods, but I'm definitely interested in getting into the funky stuff like witchery and necromancy.

Hope to hear from ya!

Not to be sexist, but you're the first woman to apply for the server! If you are allowed in, then welcome!

Ha! Figured I'd get some flack for the lady thing, no worries about offending...I have thick skin and I can joke with the best of em ;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons