My Modpack won't start

I have been working on and trying to upload my mod pack on the launcher, and I followed many videos. I was finally able to download it but whenever I try to launch it, the normal Mojang screen shows for about a minute, then reverts to the launcher main screen. there is no error codes, or any crash-reports (that I know of). I have no idea what could be the problem. Help?

Edited by OptimisticBroadcast

• Discord Moderator

This is not a properly assembled modpack.

• Your pack archive has everything in a subfolder called "minecraft". All contents must start at the top level of your archive. This includes mods, config, bin, etc.
  • You have a ton of extra, unneeded stuff in your archive. There is a 100M minecraft.zip file along with all the extraneous other client files and folders. All that extra stuff needs to be removed. You only want "bin", "mods", "config" and any mod-required folders at the top level of your archive.
  • You are missing your binmodpack.jar file. Without that the pack will not be identified as Forge and will start as a vanilla pack.

This is not a properly assembled modpack.

• Your pack archive has everything in a subfolder called "minecraft". All contents must start at the top level of your archive. This includes mods, config, bin, etc.
  • You have a ton of extra, unneeded stuff in your archive. There is a 100M minecraft.zip file along with all the extraneous other client files and folders. All that extra stuff needs to be removed. You only want "bin", "mods", "config" and any mod-required folders at the top level of your archive.
  • You are missing your binmodpack.jar file. Without that the pack will not be identified as Forge and will start as a vanilla pack.

Thanks!! Got it to work!

Edited by OptimisticBroadcast

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...