industrial craft tekkit 1.6.4

fumle

DDoors can be fun to roam around in but dangerous to use as a teleporter. I had to abandon an entire age because I grouped too many doors together in one place and it severely lagged the box. Mystcraft on the other hand is awesome and full of win in so many ways. I honestly don't know how I'd play Tekkit without it :P

DDoors can be fun to roam around in but dangerous to use as a teleporter. I had to abandon an entire age because I grouped too many doors together in one place and it severely lagged the box. Mystcraft on the other hand is awesome and full of win in so many ways. I honestly don't know how I'd play Tekkit without it :P

I don't really think Myst or DD are very well fitting for tekkit. I mean the yexist to get around some limitations that other packs haven't fixed yet.

But then again I don;t use either OR EE. So yah. I might be a little oldschool.

EE3 is an integral part of some of my factory processes and acts as a backup when I run out of some materials heh.

I'm pretty sure Mystcraft exists because no other mod in the pack allows you to make entire worlds to suit your tastes. I don't see any other technology-focused mods doing anything of the sort anytime soon lol. As for DDoors, I could take or leave it. In terms of things to explore it certainly fits as some of those dungeons are awesome but otherwise I would agree it doesn't seem to fit. To each their own though. I avoid CCraft like the plague so who am I to talk :P

• 2 months later...

You should list the mods that are in your pack, or at the very least name the ones you removed.

Also, making the 1.5.2 version is a waste of time. Some would say that at the current point in time, even making anything new on 1.6.4 is a waste of time.