[1.0.12A] Private ATB Server - Whitelisted - SLOTS FILLED

-UPDATE-

8/24/14     0 SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE

About

A while ago, I noticed that there were a few people looking for a private server to play on due to them not having the ability to host or that their previous server went down. I host a private, whitelisted, survival server that is as vanilla ATB as possible (no fancy spawn rooms or anything, just a big open minecraft world). There are more or less two people on the server (including myself) as of now, and I am willing to invite a few more people, but I want to keep the player count small. The server is similar to the official ATB server in terms of the play style, which is similar to single player but allows for online interactions with a community. Right now there isn't a community but as things progress positively a community will form. Maximum amount of people I am allowing to join will be between 4 to 6 players, note that this won't be the max player count, the max player count will be 10 which I think is good size.

Rules

As far as rules go, keep the chat clean, do no steal other people's creations, do not destroy each other's creations, pvp is allowed to an extent - you can't go around killing everyone but if two or more people agree that they can attack each other whenever/wherever then thats fine, if they agree to do a type of "battle" to see who is the better, that is fine also. If you break the rules you can be booted off depending on the severity of your actions.

Support

For in-game support, you are pretty much on your own. Don't ask for help if a creeper explodes something, you die, you are lost, or whatever, because you will not get it. How fun would it be for me or someone else to get interrupted everytime something happens to you? What about when something happens to me, who helps me (hint: no one)? I will only offer support for serious things, such as if you lose (an) item(s)/block(s) due to a server shutdown or lag (rare chance of happenening), or if your creation gets destroyed only by another player. Outside of minecraft, I can be contacted via the technic forums messaging system or if many people request, e-mail.

Storage

The server runs on a computer with a 1TB hard drive, so its pretty much impossible that disk space would run out. Backups are kept daily, and if anything were to happen (such as the server would have to get shutdown permanently for whatever odd reason), I will offer a download of the entire World.

Downtime

Downtime is rarely an issue, the server is kept running 24/7. Any type of downtime would be due to the ISP and not the computer that is running the server (the computer is new and has had no history of crashing, I have kept it running for 53 days max without a restart at one point). If downtime is indeed required, such as for updating ATB or restarting the server, it will be scheduled and you will know ahead of time. Updating ATB will probably occur no more than a day after its release.

Submission

Post if you want to join and a sentence including why. (You do not need to post your minecraft name here, I will message you for it instead rather than you giving it out to the public, I know that bothers some people). If you have any other questions just ask.

Edited by altiris

Hey,

i would like to join your server because i want to play this modpack with other people. I played it just for a few weeks now and i know it from some youtubers.

I don't like to play with too many people on a server. I'm a 18 year old boy and im not a native english speaker so i'm not that good but I do my best.

Edited by Waynee95

Minecraft name: Cadalea

Why you want to join: I'd like to play some modded Minecraft in Multiplayer. I dont like crowded 200 slots servers, i just would like to play small whitelisted mature servers with respective pvp, pranking and stuff. 

I'll be online every day for few hours.

I am a 15 years old norwegian. My IGN is Kakelolo
I would love to join a small server with a close and mature community. Small servers without any plugins or banned items are the best IMO. I want to play like the guys on the official B-team server. I will be on at least two hours every day. My greatest skill is building I would say and I would be glad to help with community projects. :)

Edited by Kakelolo

Could you give a sentence or two describing why you would want to join?

Hey, i would like to join your server, im looking for a little not crouded server where the players can comunicate easily without griefing or destroying other ones houses / bases.

I played this modpack for 2 weeks now (I love it).

Im very good at building, exploring, helping other players, redstone and stuff. but my greatest weakness is that i am addicted to minecraft  ;).

i will be on every day i can for 2 hours minimum.

I hope i can join your server as quickly as possible

cya

Edited by armel0910

Username: beinghumans

Why do you want to join this server: I've been wanting to join an ATB server for a while and I think this is the perfect opportunity. I love this mod and have been playing it the first day it started and I like having a small community because its easier to deal with other players.

Other information: I'm a very good builder and can make a nice world. I also have skype so we can talk together.

I gave a little more information hope thats ok.

Ty for reading my application hope I get accepted

Sincerely, beinghumans :monar:  

Edited by beinghumans

Hi. I've been looking for a smallish ATB server for a little while that has all the mods enabled. I love this modpack. I am an (apparently rare) adult player who will play mostly on weekends but some evenings when time permits. I've been watching for whitelisted servers to pop up so here's hoping. 

I don't know if you're still accepting applications but here goes. I've been looking for a server to play on for a while but all of them are crowded and I don't enjoy crowded servers that much. I want to be in a server where despite being multiplayer, I can still make my own house and go about my own business but still interact with everyone. Something I cannot convince anyone I know into doing it. I'm 21 btw.

• 4 months later...

Editing this to be more clear.

There are a total of two slots available for people to join. I'd like to wait and get a few more people asking to join so it's a bit more selective. I will announce when I will be choosing players to join and when there are no more slots available.

Edited by altiris

Now.. I'm not sure if there are more applications accepted but...

I'm 17, would love to join a small-ish AOTBT server, community based and mature individuals, would be on almost everyday if I can, thanks for reading,

Regards, 

Boyandarrow (Minecraft name) ;)

Well then, let's give it a try.

I'm 17 years old myself, always been a fan of Minecraft and socializing, and I think that the AOTBT modpack would severely change my Minecraft experience, and I think with a small community added with it. That things could work out quite nicely. I'm eager to learn, seeing as I still don't know everything about AOTBT, and I'll gladly help other people on the server as well (same goes for pranking, I can be in for a good laugh every now and then ;D ).

IGN: 

Skyrocker

Skype (for the ones willing to have a gander or chat for a bit):

Skyrockerable

I would love to join this server! The reason is that I hate people going and killing me without asking as well as people stealing my things I worked hard for! I don't grief so no need to worry about that either and I absolutely hate other people destroying my buildings! Hope I can join the server though! :D

ING: Z1lla2oo

hi there. i would love t join your server and build up the community. i always want the most vanilla experience as possible and this is like the "hermitcraft" without the massive youtube channels. 

a bit of details: 

24 year old man with lots of minecraft experience and a few years of FTB modded experience.