GenPage

MCPC
Spigot/MCPC Server Bug

16 posts in this topic

Credit to Kobata for noticing and informing me of the tweet.

This is an issue that affects Spigot which is built into MCPC-Plus

This has been fixed in Spigot: http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/arrayindexoutofboundsexception.14826/

Just waiting on MCPC now.

The error that crashes your server will be a 

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

I will be following this closely as many seem to be having issues with players joining your servers.

UPDATE:

Build #251 of MCPC-Plus is now recommended. 

http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-164/251/

Download this new jar, replace, restart

Edited by GenPage
Update - Fixed

Im using the version you recommended, but then it fixed it only giving me a "failed to bind port error", but after a few times of turning on and off my server, the java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4100 

This all started when two mods i was running on my server had an id confilct, i changed one of the id's to 4188888, and it gave me the java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4188888 error. So i changed it to 4100 thinking that it was too much or something, and it still didnt work, i tried your recommendation, but it came back, and now it wont stop occuring no matter how many times i restart my server. Anyway i can solve this? And is there a way i would be able to fix the "Failed to bind port error?" here is the java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4100 error: http://pastebin.com/9yhaPcDt

Please help.

Oh, my. This belongs in Server Op Swap Shop. The bind port error is because you have an orphaned Java process still running. Bring up your task manager and kill it. The Index Out Of Bounds is because the highest worldgen block ID you can use is 4095.

Ok, well those problems dont seem to be occuring anymore, but now i keep getting this new error: http://imgur.com/kCedfYQ

These are one of those errors that arent saved onto a file, so the only way to show them is through a picture. ^^^^^^^^^^

Nevermind, i fixed it. But i need the mcpc+ 1.6.2 version (the 1.6.4 version is incompatible with turninator's95 moonquest modpack) but the webpage gives me a http 404 error when i go to it. Was the webpage moved? Or removed?

If you are having troubles please start a new thread. I do not feel comfortable having a irrelevant conversation in a sticky forum post.

The link is broken.

Too true. The MCPC+ project has been renamed to Cauldron and has a new dedicated website for both 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 versions:

Cauldron 1.6.4/1.7.21.7.10: http://files.minecraftforge.net/Cauldron/

MCPC+ 1.5.2: http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-Legacy/

Please note that most versions now require the use of the installer in order to get the libraries and minecraft_server.jar as they no longer automatically get those on first startup.

Edited by plowmanplow

Too true. The MCPC+ project has been renamed to Cauldron and has a new dedicated website for both 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 versions:

Cauldron 1.7.2: http://files.minecraftforge.net/Cauldron/

Cauldron 1.6.4: http://ci.md-5.net/job/CauldronLegacy/

Please note that both versions now require the use of the installer in order to get the libraries and minecraft_server.jar as they no longer automatically get those on first startup.

dammit those links are 404s as well D: why does the minecraft community take away everything we need?

First two are not, gun, third one is since they no longer host their files on md-5.net.....did you even bother trying...

Credit to Kobata for noticing and informing me of the tweet.

This is an issue that affects Spigot which is built into MCPC-Plus

This has been fixed in Spigot: http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/arrayindexoutofboundsexception.14826/

Just waiting on MCPC now.

The error that crashes your server will be a 

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

I will be following this closely as many seem to be having issues with players joining your servers.

UPDATE:

Build #251 of MCPC-Plus is now recommended. 

http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-164/251/

Download this new jar, replace, restart

You might want to update to remove that link. Due to the DMCA that link is no longer valid and I think anyone using MCPC, or any other "bukkit" based server is in limbo for now. Hopefully the mod dev's will see our pain and spigot 1.8 will rock.

Apparently they disabled access to the second link as well.

Edited by CharZinta

You might want to update to remove that link. Due to the DMCA that link is no longer valid and I think anyone using MCPC, or any other "bukkit" based server is in limbo for now. Hopefully the mod dev's will see our pain and spigot 1.8 will rock.

Apparently they disabled access to the second link as well.

The ONLY problem I have with spigot is no forge based Mods. So you get Plugin's or Mods. Cauldron was the perfect solution till the DMCA. Now we all wait in purgatory hoping something comes along.  I like some of the talk on Sponge but some comments are good and some concern me. I won't cross link in here but you can google it :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Real Kuush
      My custom modpack that runs on 1.7.10 launches, FML loads for a while (gets to 2/7) then crashes.
      Crash Log: https://pastebin.com/j5y8ukgN
      Can't post modpack link rn
    • By Duelln
      Hello,

last year, I played some modpacks and everything was fine, but now I can't start any modpack anymore. When i click "Play", the launcher will load, but the game doesn't start. I installed an other Java version, a new Nvidia Gamedriver, but it doesn't work. I tried my best.

Windows 10 (64-Bit)
      Java: Version 8 Update 144
      Nvidia Gamedriver: Before 376.33 (doesn't work), now 385.28
      Nvidia Graphic card: GeForce GT 610

I hope you can help me.

• By goodmatthew2222
      My attack of the B team server launches but crashes every time.
      I tried re-downloading the Attack of the B Team server and it works fine if I make a new world, so I believe the world is corrupted but I don't know what to do next
      crash report
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.
      Time: 21/07/17 9:11 PM
      Description: Ticking entity
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 27
          at tconstruct.library.blocks.InventoryLogic.func_70301_a(InventoryLogic.java:41)
          at net.minecraft.inventory.Slot.func_75211_c(Slot.java:91)
          at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75142_b(SourceFile:76)
          at tconstruct.inventory.SmelteryContainer.func_75142_b(SmelteryContainer.java:87)
          at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayerMP.java:251)
          at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.entities.player.GCCorePlayerMP.func_70071_h_(GCCorePlayerMP.java:188)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2350)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:719)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2311)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2157)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
          at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at tconstruct.library.blocks.InventoryLogic.func_70301_a(InventoryLogic.java:41)
          at net.minecraft.inventory.Slot.func_75211_c(Slot.java:91)
          at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75142_b(SourceFile:76)
          at tconstruct.inventory.SmelteryContainer.func_75142_b(SmelteryContainer.java:87)
          at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayerMP.java:251)
          at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.entities.player.GCCorePlayerMP.func_70071_h_(GCCorePlayerMP.java:188)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2350)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:719)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2311)
      -- Entity being ticked --
      Details:
          Entity Type: null (micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.entities.player.GCCorePlayerMP)
          Entity ID: 53239
          Entity Name: Mik609
          Entity's Exact location: 520.19, 71.75, -2993.48
          Entity's Block location: World: (520,71,-2994), Chunk: (at 8,4,14 in 32,-188; contains blocks 512,0,-3008 to 527,255,-2993), Region: (1,-6; contains chunks 32,-192 to 63,-161, blocks 512,0,-3072 to 1023,255,-2561)
          Entity's Momentum: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2157)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
      -- Affected level --
      Details:
          Level name: world
          All players: 3 total; [GCCorePlayerMP['EmperorGabriel45'/71974, l='world', x=516.95, y=74.00, z=-2994.94], GCCorePlayerMP['Mik609'/53239, l='world', x=520.19, y=71.75, z=-2993.48], GCCorePlayerMP['goodmatthew2222'/605701, l='world', x=232.49, y=106.48, z=-2764.44]]
          Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 2390 Drop: 0
          Level seed: -5167069464971360725
          Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
          Level generator options: 
          Level spawn location: World: (214,64,8), Chunk: (at 6,4,8 in 13,0; contains blocks 208,0,0 to 223,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
          Level time: 1032240 game time, 1045679 day time
          Level dimension: 0
          Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
          Level weather: Rain time: 78480 (now: false), thunder time: 21817 (now: false)
          Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
          at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
          Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
          Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 675011952 bytes (643 MB) / 2251292672 bytes (2147 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
          JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3G -Xms2G
          AABB Pool Size: 5896 (330176 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1218 (68208 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
          FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 116 mods loaded, 116 mods active
          mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (BTeam.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (BTeam.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (openeye-0.6-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
         [email protected]@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          advancedgenetics{v1.4.3} [Advanced Genetics] (advgen.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.4 v1.4.5} [Archimedes' Ships] (archimedesships.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Artifice{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Buildcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Buildcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|ForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Thaumcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Thaumcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AutoBlocks{1.0.0} [AutoBlocks] (autoblocks 1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          betterstorage{0.8.0.47} [BetterStorage] (betterstorage-1.6.4-0.8.0.47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (bibliocraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (biomesoplenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.434.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (bibliowoods[biomesoplenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (bibliowoods[natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CarpentersBlocks{2.1.0} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpentersblocks v2.1.0 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (configmod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (coroutil for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          darwin{0.2.3} [Darwin] (darwin_0.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          DragonMounts{r34} [Dragon Mounts] (dragonmount_r35_mc1.6.x.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          EnhancedCore{1.1.3} [EnhancedCore] (enhancedcore_1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          EP2{1.0.9} [EnhancedPortals 2] (enhancedportals-2_1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (extendedrenderer for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FlansMod{4.1.1} [Flans Mod] (flansmod-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FoodPlus{2.8PRE4} [§bFood Plus] (foodplus-1.6.4-2.8PRE4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          633{${mod.version}} [Fossil/Archeology: Reported] (fossilsarch-reported-v1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          cfm{3.3.2} [§6MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (furnituremodv3.3.3(1.6.4).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          GalacticraftCore{2.0.13} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.13.1063.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          GalacticraftMars{2.0.13} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.13.1063.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          hamstermod{0.1} [Hamster Mod] (hamsterrific[1.6.4]V2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          hamstersforever{1.0} [Hamsters Forever] (hamstersforever-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Hats{2.1.8} [Hats] (hats2.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (ichunutil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ImmibisCore{57.2.0} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          LiquidXP{57.1.2} [Liquid XP] (liquid-xp-57.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Core{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AS_Minions{1.7.9b} [Minions] (minions_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (modbuild for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Morph{0.7.1} [Morph] (morphbeta-0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          necromancy{1.5} [Necromancy] (necromancy_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NotEnoughCodecs{0.1} [NotEnoughCodecs] (notenoughcodecs-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (notenoughkeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OpenMods{0.5.1} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OpenBlocks{1.2.9} [OpenBlocks] (openblocks-1.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (tconstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Integration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RandomThings{1.9} [Random Things] (random things v. 1.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          secretroomsmod{4.6.2} [The SecretRoomsMod] (secretroomsmod-universal-1.6.4-4.6.2.319.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Statues{2.1.1} [Statues] (statues-1.6.4-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Sync{2.2.2} [Sync] (sync2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (tmechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TrailMix{2.0.0} [TrailMix] (trailmix2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          tropicraftmod{v5.1.7 for MC 1.6.4} [Tropicraft] (tropicraft v5.1.7 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          volleyballmod{v5.1.7 for MC 1.6.4} [Volleyball] (tropicraft v5.1.7 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Waypoints{1.0.2} [Waypoints] (waypoints-1.6.4-1.0.2fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AIBlock{v1.0} [AIBlock] (weather v1.591 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WeatherMod{1.591} [Weather and Tornadoes] (weather v1.591 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          witchery{0.19.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.6.4-0.19.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          worldofdinos{1.0} [World of Dinos] (worldofdinos-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (zchisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TConstruct Environment: Environment seems clean, however you are using a modpack; please report it to the pack author, not us!
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 3630 (203280 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 165 (9240 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Player Count: 3 / 20; [GCCorePlayerMP['EmperorGabriel45'/71974, l='world', x=516.95, y=74.00, z=-2994.94], GCCorePlayerMP['Mik609'/53239, l='world', x=520.19, y=71.75, z=-2993.48], GCCorePlayerMP['goodmatthew2222'/605701, l='world', x=232.49, y=106.48, z=-2764.44]]
          Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)