[1.4.1]DERAILED GAMERS|ULTRA MODDED|PVE|PVP|TOWNY|ECONOMY|80 SLOT|NEW SERVER|WHITELISTED|TS3

Ign(In game name): Jackecarroll1
Where are you from?: USA
What do you like to build?:  EVERYTHING!!!!
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:  Builder/miner
Why do you want to play on this server? because it might be awesome
Do you have Teamspeak? no

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign(In game name): thortin1
Where are you from?:Virginia, USA
What do you like to build?:Anything and everything, especially castles and things of that sort.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Build and Farm
Why do you want to play on this server? Because I would really like to play this modpack on a server with other people.
Do you have Teamspeak? No

Ign(In game name): uner_not_found.
Where are you from?:UK.
What do you like to build?:medieval themed houses, and any kind redstone/farm .
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: i love a little bit of every thing building, pvp,pve and just plan old exploring new places.
Why do you want to play on this server?I really love the pack, only played about 2 hours single player but would love to play with other people build together and fun etc.  Mincraft is fun on your own but better with other people right.
Do you have Teamspeak? Nope, but have no issues setting an account up if needs be. 

Ign(In game name): jumpinjackdash

Where are you from?:UK.

What do you like to build?:modern houses

What do you like to do mostly: building, exploring and group projects

Why do you want to play on this server? Looks like a lot of fun, excited about all the new mobs and bosses, love exploring and enjoy group projects builds etc

Do you have Teamspeak? No but can get it

Ign(In game name): Favdragon
Where are you from?:USA, Colorado! 
What do you like to build?:I like to automate -everything-! thats why I love map packs like this! I Also wanna try my hand at some mega builds some day!
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Like I said I like to automate everything, I also like exploring and building!
Why do you want to play on this server? So far I have yet to find any other MUS servers and I dislike playing on my own, minecraft was meant to be enjoyed with Others!
Do you have Teamspeak?Yes I do! And a nice wireless mic!

Edited by Razn

hi,

Sorry for posting this here did not know where else i could post it. So first thanks for accepting me i tried joining to day but the server looked to be down, was just wondering when the nightly back ups where, and what time zone that is. As im for the UK and USA is like 5 to 7 hours behind me.

Thanks, cant wait to start playing.  

Ign(In game name): iTryHardPuggies
Where are you from?: Pennsylvania (United States)
What do you like to build?: Very detailed structures, mostly medium builds, houses, castles, I have always found interest into more medieval structure layouts.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I enjoy building along with some engineering, mainly industrial craft 2.
Why do you want to play on this server? I just picked up on playing Ultra Modded Survival a few days ago but, I'm not having much fun playing by myself. I hope to meet some new people on this server and see what cool things people are doing with this  mod pack.  Hoping it is a friendly server that isn't too overcrowded.
Do you have Team speak? No

IGN: wellmiya

Where are you from?: North America

What do you like to build: Mansions

What do you like to do the most?: I'm a Jack of All Trades, so everything.

Why do you want to play on this server?: I like the Ultra Modded Survival Modpack

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes TS3

Ign(In game name): eggface8896
Where are you from?: Singapore
What do you like to build?: Houses, towers and beautiful stuff
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Building and exploring
Why do you want to play on this server? Looking for a nice server to play on and meet new people.
Do you have Teamspeak? No.

I tried logging onto your TS in order to find out what the mudpack download address was but I received a message saying my connection was compromised and that a middle man attack was occurring and did I want to remain connected. Of course, I said no. So I now do not feel comfortable logging into your teamspeak. Where might I get the info I need for your server so that I can load the mudpack? Ive read and reread the post but don't see the api anywhere. I may be just missing it. Thanks for any help.

IGN: X_baconstripz_X

Where are you from?:England
What do you like to build?: Cool bases and medium to advanced contraptions
What do you like to do mostly: Build cool bases and contraptions that help myself and others
Why do you want to play on this server? Looking to have fun playing with other people on a mod pack
Do you have Teamspeak? yes

Edited by X_baconstripz_X

Ign(In game name): Zantryn
Where are you from?: United States
What do you like to build?: Whatever Peaks my fancy at the time, houses, castles
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Building and mining
Why do you want to play on this server? Trying to find an ultra modded server where the people aren't jerks and can enjoy playing with each other

IGN(In game name): Whatdadeuces
What do you like to build?: Houses, towers whatever I feel like
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner
Why do you want to play on this server? Looking to try out some ultra modded and have fun with faction wars

Ign(In game name): Jorjor93
What do you like to build?: Lavish Domains, Castles, 
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Building and exploring
Why do you want to play on this server? I just want to hang out meet some new friends make a faction and enjoy playing MC.

Welcome Zantryn, Whatdadeuces, and Jorjor93! I'm not sure if its just coincidence or you just picked ages 21 and 18 to be accepted. Don't lie. Either way, All of you, for your and our benefit, please get teamspeak. It makes communication much easier. 

IGN(In game Name) RetroxGamer

Where are you from? Eastern Coast of U.S.A

What do you like to build? Underground structures and storage facilities, railroads.

What do you like to do mostly? Landscaper, Item collector.

Why do you want to play on this server? My friend owned the last server and he got shipped over-seas and had no one to run the server so I'm looking for a new one.

Do you have teamspeak? No but I can get one easily if that is required.

Also what modpack is this?

Edited by RetroGamer

Welcome Zantryn, Whatdadeuces, and Jorjor93! I'm not sure if its just coincidence or you just picked ages 21 and 18 to be accepted. Don't lie. Either way, All of you, for your and our benefit, please get teamspeak. It makes communication much easier. 

We are actually all friends at the same University! lol

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons