[1.4.1]DERAILED GAMERS|ULTRA MODDED|PVE|PVP|TOWNY|ECONOMY|80 SLOT|NEW SERVER|WHITELISTED|TS3

So there is no chance to go back to the UMS server? single player isn't fun at all, it gets boring really fast. Why would you even want an auto-anvils when there are better tools. I would mind rollbacks if it wasn't 4 days or so, i played on this server when it went up right after attack of the B-team and now it starts crashing.. So sad, i'm not going to play Voltz so.. cya 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever heard of mcedit?

It's a programm which can edit a map without entering it as a player. You can open and edit it the map even if it is broken. You can remove every single block from the world (and yes also auto anvils)

So there is a way to remove that f####ing auto-anvils from ANY map. You should try it out

• 1 month later...

Ign(In game name): TacoWarrior45
Where are you from?: Massachusetts (US)
What do you like to build?: Usually something following a steampunk theme, but also DETAIL is what I like to use when building. I put most work into my houses because I want to have something to really enjoy. :D
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Building I suppose. But since I've been playing this mod pack for a bit I enjoy exploring ^.^
Why do you want to play on this server? From what I've seen I can't find many good servers for this mod pack and even though whitelists aren't my favorite, I understand the importance of it and I like the rules to this server. All in all this server seems like the ideal one to join for me.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, but not a fan of it. I've had problems with it lately, though should I NEED to go on I can figure something out. Maybe if I play long enough I'll start going on it a bit more often.

Ign(In game name): Defender2002
Where are you from?: Nebraska, USA
What do you like to build?:Medeival buildings and such, Some Space Things like space ships, Basically just bases or things with use
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc) Engineer/Builder/Hunter
Why do you want to play on this server? It seems fun and popular by all the applications, and i want a nice faction server to wage war on! (or is it towny, not sure by the post and the title)
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Ign(In game name): kookco
Where are you from?: USA
What do you like to build?: secret bases
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: builder
Why do you want to play on this server? because i need a good server to play on
Do you have Teamspeak? nope

• 11 months later...

Ign(In game name): missie99
Where are you from?: Liverpool England
What do you like to build?: Anything really
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder,Miner
Why do you want to play on this server?:Was just looking for a server to join
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, Dont use it that much

gn(In game name): Bopkasen
Where are you from?: Near Chicago
What do you like to build?:High tech stuff and defensive structure
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: All of these above
Why do you want to play on this server? Don't even knows what in the modpack. Can you clarify that?
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons