So I've been getting back into Hack/Mine lately, I wanted to on some server. But everytime I try, the server is gone or it says I need an older version on H/M. I also heard that H/M is dead. My question is: Does any server at all work, or am I doomed to single-player forever?! Please respond, I need to know! :o  :fireman:  :psypop:  :negative:

Hack Slash Mine has been officially abandoned by its author, so it's pretty dead.

While this is true..... Frizzil stated that he IS going to open source it.  Which means that other people will be able to make advancements on it and bring the mod back to life.  I am working on getting 2 really good developers to work together to bring Hack/Mine back.  HACK/MINE REBORN.

that's nice skellington jack, I got banned by THE ONLY h/m server out there, so there are no more :(

Didn't frizzil stop making it because of moving for a new job or something? h/m really needs to be more popular, because its a great mod (despite the fact that its really old, and the dungeons get repetitive)

• 2 weeks later...

While this is true..... Frizzil stated that he IS going to open source it.  Which means that other people will be able to make advancements on it and bring the mod back to life.  I am working on getting 2 really good developers to work together to bring Hack/Mine back.  HACK/MINE REBORN.

Dude if you are, please use the agility stat and use capes!

• 1 month later...