Atomic Science and Fission Reactors - HELP!

Mafyoow

Hello. I am currently trying to build a fission reactor on my server. When i first tried to make it, i discovered that it did not appear in NEI. So i got the recipe from technic wiki http://wiki.technicpack.net/Tekkit and tried to craft it. It didn't work. I can't find anything online. 

My calclavia core version is 1.2.0299, my Atomic Science version is 1.2.0.63. (Using the most recent update of 1.2.8e tekkit).

Why can i not create Fission Reactors? It's almost like they don't exist O_o

Help please!

Thanks in advance.

The fission reactor was renamed to reactor cell.  It is due to a fairly large change in how both fission and plasma(fusion) reactors are going to workn later versions of atomic science.  So, look up reactor cell to see how it's made.  For a fission reactor it still works mostly the same.  1 reactor cell will only spin up 4 turbines, but if you stack them, they combine, and each cell added to a stack increases, DRAMITICALY, how much water it can heat, and how many turbines it will spin up.  I'de start with two reactor cells stacked on top of each other for now.  should be able to spin up 20+ small turbines.  Also, the 2 stacked reactor cells only need 1 fissile fuel rod to run, but will use the cell up slightly faster.

edit: forgot to add, you'll wumber of reactor cells in your stack, so, 2 cells stacked should have a 2 block deep water pool with the top of the pool being level with the top of the reactor cells stack.

Edited by jakalth

The fission reactor was renamed to reactor cell.  It is due to a fairly large change in how both fission and plasma(fusion) reactors are going to workn later versions of atomic science.  So, look up reactor cell to see how it's made.  For a fission reactor it still works mostly the same.  1 reactor cell will only spin up 4 turbines, but if you stack them, they combine, and each cell added to a stack increases, DRAMITICALY, how much water it can heat, and how many turbines it will spin up.  I'de start with two reactor cells stacked on top of each other for now.  should be able to spin up 20+ small turbines.  Also, the 2 stacked reactor cells only need 1 fissile fuel rod to run, but will use the cell up slightly faster.

edit: forgot to add, you'll wumber of reactor cells in your stack, so, 2 cells stacked should have a 2 block deep water pool with the top of the pool being level with the top of the reactor cells stack.

Aha! Thanks for the help :)

Makes sense now