<1.0.10b> Aotbt server Looking for small community!

I have just created a atobt server (White listed) and looking for a small community to play with. :)

If you would like to join the server you must follow these rules:

1. No greifing!!!

2. No stealing!!!

3. Pranks are allowed but don't go to overboard.

Since the server is gonna be white listed we would need a application. The application must need:

Ign:

Are you a experience Aotbt player?:

Why do you want to join the server?:

I am taking around 10 people for the server. You will be notified if you were selected to join the server.

Ign: Frog859

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: Somewhat, I've played a little, watched a lot of videos on it

Why do you want to join the server?: I just want to play "vanilla" attack of the b team with a small comunity, no plugins and hopefully no lag

Skype:  Photosynthetic Frog, if that doesn't work try Frog859

Ign: ifishi

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: yes I have played since it came out

Why do you want to join the server?: Because I love playing with others and this server sounds like it will be really fun. Also I love making new friends.

Thanks for reading :)

Ign: n4710n

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: I've been playing it for about a month and a half now!

Why do you want to join the server?: I've been messing with the mods, tinkering with weapons and building a base in a solo survival world.  Watching BdoubleO100 play with his buddies inspired me to want to join a server.  it'd be nice to have other people in the game to check out builds and go on adventures with!  This would be my first server experience.

Ign: Dirt85

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: I'm very experienced in most mods in the pack and I'm very good at building, (Both with microblocks and normal buildings).

Why do you want to join the server?: I would like to have a nice community to play with on small impact server and meet new people, I have played on another whitelisted server yet the server has been abandoned. I would also like to have some fun and may pull a few pranks....:D

Ign: sablabaesj

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: no, but I have tried a little and know some mods like chisel and microblocks

Why do you want to join the server?: I saw some people playing AOTBT on youtube and wanted to try myself, so I tried Keralis' server which was full of lag and hard to understand :P Then I saw this and thought it would be perfect for me, a little community without lots of rules and plugins.

Edited by sablabaesj

Ign: TimeLord130

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: I think i am pretty okay.

Why do you want to join the server?: Because i LOVE modded Minecraft and i LOVE multiplayer so i would like to join it because it is whitelisted and it is an awesome modpack. 

Ign: Kickbuttkaleb12

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: Fairly Experienced been playing since a few days after the release.

Why do you want to join the server?: I would like to join your server to hang out with people who enjoy playing on the same modpack as I do! Also I prefer servers where the environment isn't trashed by the million other players that were on before I was...

13 :3

Ign:

TwixAL

Are you a experience Aotbt player?:

played it since the day it came out .

Why do you want to join the server?:

it looks really good from what ive read, ive tried may other servers but none really turned out that well. 

Dont use it 

Edited by twixAL

Ign: _Briarius_

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: i played it a lot since it came out and watched many lets plays from Generik and Bdubs himself ^.^

Why do you want to join the server?: im enjoying playing in a small community more then alone or in a massive community, i hope to benefit from the experience of the other players and hope to help other players out wherever i can.

Skype: viva_la_kasla       (this account was created like 10 years ago so don't blame me for the name please :D)

Actually there is something i want to tell further:

i was running my own Vanilla server with 8 persons on it but it turned out that these guys wheren't playing and just tried to messing around with my builds everytime, Prankwars is a really good thing but there should be rules =)

Wish you all a lot of fun and hope to meet you on the server =)

IGN: Djaza!

Are you an expierenced AOTBT player?: Yes, I know most of the mods and played a lot in singleplayer.

Why do you want to join this server?: Because I would love to make new friends and have fun with eachother!

Ign: DragonKing129

Are you a experience Aotbt  ?: Yes I play this mudpack quite a bit and I know most of the mods well

Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a whitelist server for a while and this seems great:D I love playing with other people cause singleplayer is boring.

Edited by DrgonKing129

Ign: BayouHD

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: Yes

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to be able to play the mod pack with a small, mature, and fun community.

Skype: Not sure if it is working right not, so let me know in a PM

Ign: frakka

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: yes, I played a lot and I'm playing since the alpha came out

Why do you want to join the server?: Cause I want to be part of a strong but small community, which I can play with everyday doing stuff togheter

Ign: SickStick39
Are you a experience Aotbt player?: i have played it from the start but i am not nearly an experienced player becouse there is so much in the modpack that i havent discovered ;)
Why do you want to join the server?: I have been searching for a good ATOB server for a while now and i kinda gave up. than i found your post and i think that you are perfect. i am a mature person who likes to have fun and i have tried to play this modpack on my own in SP but it is just not the same as playing with other people since i think that this modpack was designed to be played on a SMP.I really hope that you accept me and i will see you on the server ;)

IGN: dudethe1st
Experience: I have been playing for a while now, and I know most of the mod pack.
Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a good AOTBT server for a while now, and this server sounds great!
Edited by dudethe1st

• 2 weeks later...

Ign: GhermanSUA2

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: I'm really great with 85% of the mods. My favourites are Therman Expansion, Witchery, Tinker's Construct and Advanced Genetics. 

Why do you want to join the server?: I just want a small, friendly community with awesome people and a nice Attack of the B-Team private server to record on.

Extra: I'm really kind and fair. I always do "the right thing to do". I don't like destroying or raiding anything, just cause I know the feeling when you see that all your stuff it's gone. I also want to join the server because I don't like betrayers, jerks or griefers. I'm really good at pranking. But I don't do it in a destructive way. I do it in a funny way for every1, even the one I pranked. It's really funny to mess around with some random stuff, build a complicated thing with that stuff and see how a person it's getting pranked. I'm a great builder and teammate. The details of my builds are the best. "A nice place means a nice person" - Albert, 2014. I'm really competitive but I don't cheat. Even if you like it or not, rules are rules and you don't wanna ignore them. I will always understand a rule and I will respect it, even if I don't like it. I'm really creative. I have some ideas that, I think, anyone can't even think about them. Be serious now? Would you use a creeper trophy with an Autonomous Activator to defend your house? I don't think so. I'm really excited to play some Attack of the B-Team with a small, nice community like yours. Please let me know if you've seen my apply and if you liked it. I hope you will invite me.

Ign: DividableApples

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: Well, I don't want to be cooky but i'll say this I'm pretty experience with the modpack.

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to play with other players because I'm tired playing the modpack by myself.