Looking for Server Admin - You run Everything / Setup - I pay for Server

Hummuna

Basically I really want to play on a tekkit lite server that is my own. I do not want to go through painstaking process of setting up a decent server with grief prevention and other plugins that make a good server.

I am looking for someone who has experience with setting up tekkit lite servers to be compatible with bukkit plugins (Mostly grief prevention). Used MultiCraft before etc etc

This person will have FULL CONTROL over the server. You will have will be allowed to implement whatever you want so long as it remains a tekkit lite server. 

I just want to be a player and I don't feel like joining somebody else's tekkit lite server.

Post on here if you are interested and also let me know what experience being a server admin / setup.

I would have input and ability to repair / reset the server when need be. I am not experienced in setting up a decent tekkit lite server. 

Last server I played on I was on ALL THE TIME but when the server went offline or corrupted chunk I was powerless to fix it. 

Also I don't want to dedicate time to someone else server just for them to get bored then DELETE it / go offline.

I need help setting up a Tekkit Lite Server

• 5 weeks later...

I would have input and ability to repair / reset the server when need be. I am not experienced in setting up a decent tekkit lite server. 

Last server I played on I was on ALL THE TIME but when the server went offline or corrupted chunk I was powerless to fix it. 

Also I don't want to dedicate time to someone else server just for them to get bored then DELETE it / go offline.

I highly doubt someone would do this without some sort of payment / contract. Basically, here is what I am trying to say. Say your angry at your admin one day k? You get mad un-add him from the control panel and totally just kick him out. Not only is all his / her's work gone but now you have a fully functioning server. The reason anyone who does this would want a contract is so to prevent being un-added from the control panel and prevent being charged back the contract acts as paperwork should someone not pay the admin. Not saying that you would do that, but I've seen it happen a million times...

And if your intrested, I run a tekkit lite server for just around 7 to 8 people, its whitelisted and we don't have any item bans in place although we recommend users don't do certain things. Our current project is a "City" build where we are building a giant working city! :)

Edited by Pugsley

• 4 weeks later...

I'm interested. I have a lot of server experience, but I will sadly not do it for free. I'm sure we can come to a price.

• 2 months later...