New ATBT Server

I have just created a new white list ATBT server

If you would like to join the server you must follow these rules:

1. No griefing

2. No stealing

3. Pranks are allowed

Since the server is gonna be white listed we would need a application. The application must need:

Ign:

Why do you want to join the server?:

For those wondering PvP in enabled.

Edited by Ryoukuy

Ign: frakka

Why do you want to join the server?: to join a mature community I can play everyday with, building stuff togheter (isingleplayer is becoming sad, I'm playing since the MC alpha)

Age: 15 (I know i'm only 15 but i'm not stupid, i'm quite big for my age  6ft 2 and a rugby player. I hate people stealing and griefing, I don't get what's so fun about taking other peoples things which they have worked hard on. However I don't mind a prank)

IGN: DuckBanger (can't wait to change it in the future updates)

Why?: I would just like to play on a server with people that I can trust and have a good laugh with. I feel that the only option for me to do this is by joining your server. I love the single player but would love to get the full experience with multi-player 

Skype: edward.priestley69 (sorry for the immaturity I created it a few years ago)

Edited by EdThePriest

Ign: max_milan

Why do you want to join the server?: I've been searching for a whitelisted server for a while now and have come across this, which looks like its going to be a great community. I would like a server that i can trust and help people with the mod pack and as always have lots of fun. Hope to here from you soon sir/ma'am. Have a nice day. Max

Hello lovelies. <3

Tl;dr: My co-ops and I are fed up with all the ill managed and mod-banned servers out there that can't keep their crashing under control, so I came out of adminship vacay to gather my techs and trusted players to attempt to make our own... Only our server owning guy quit the project. So we're back to square one. xD Thought I'd shop around for the right server for us to hang out in.

23, mature player. Fine with kids, as long as they don't act like brats. :] Can handle brats though. We were all that age once.

Lady_Stormdancer

Me, I'm not going back to vanilla after this modpack. So much moddery to play with. I'm just an explorer that hobos until I find the right spot that speaks to me. I play multiplayer because I want the social interaction and co-op in my gameplay experience, and see and help with others' awesome creations ahem. I'm looking at smaller whitelists because my friends and I want the bro-ship that the Youtubers share and to hang with new friends, and not to mention avoid dealing with griefer kidlets. That's the mentality we were going to build my server on, just a "Haven" where likeminded folks can chill and play the dang game with other folks that also just want to chill with other folks, and maybe consentually duel or non-maliciously prank a friend without insta-ban and both laugh about it. Hence my particular interest in your server. I enjoy smaller communities.  :P

Skype given if I stick around and get to know people well enough. Being a game player that happens to be a chick...gains unwanted attention. I've outright denied using servers where the first reaction to my username or definitively-female ingame avatar is inappropriate commentary or behavior. Ain't gotta tolerate that crap--it happens way too often. :/

You may wish to include if PVP is enabled or not, any banned items or not, and whether you have additional features or not (such as Factions or Economy  :P or are not bothering with that junk, which says something to your prospects), or the like, in your initial post. Certain players are looking for certain types of servers. Which is why many undefined, open servers get run over by the not so friendly sort and/or die a slow server death when they and the failing sense of community drive your players off. It happens way too often. Well, I'm not here to lecture. xD Simply suggesting some clearer specifics.

So yep, I'm bored. Mind if I join?  :D

Edited by Lady_Stormdancer

Name: Kris

Time Zone: Mountain Standard (Though Time dosnt matter to me cause I only sleep a few hours a day)

IGN: Mkbgaming82

I'm actually quite tired of running servers myself then having people join and leave. I would enjoy being on a server that actually lasted longer then a month with people who did more then make dirt houses before leaving.

Best way to get ahold of me is via skype

IGN:R4NB0W

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to join the server because, it seems a pretty good server, with not so many people and it seems friendly. I've been searching a whitelisted server for a bit and ATBT is a pretty awesome modpack.

Ign: Gunner3564

Why do you want to join the server?: looking for a good server to join in and play, with a good community. Also don't want to worry about my stuff getting griefed/ stolen 

Edited by Gunner356

IGN: ShanyeEast

Why do you want to join the server?: My friends and I have been playing on our own server for a few months now but they can't be on nearly as much as I am so it's mostly like I'm playing single player. I'm also looking to reach out into this community a little more, meet new people and the likes.

Skype: Due to me being a female, I don't really like putting my Skype out there for everyone to grab, but I'm willing to give it out privately.

Age: I am 13 years old but I am very mature! Cussing doesn't bother me once so ever!

My IGN is: mcbeachgirl

Why: I wanna join because I  like playing Minecraft with people and not alone it gets boring!

Extra: I am also a Ytuber and I will be recording on this server if it is ok. :)

Here's my little application form.

Ign: RadioactiveNero

Why do you want to join the server?: Well, I've been wanting to join a server since march, I like to have the possibility to choose between doing things on my own and playing with other people. I'm not a very social person but I like helping others when they need it, and I like seeing what other people can do with the resources the modpack provides. I want to play on a whitelisted server because I tried an open server before, and the experience was a little impersonal with people coming and going all the time and not really staying.

Ign: H00d1yN1nj4

Why do you want to join the server?:

I'm still hunting around for the right server, with the right mix of people.

A smaller mature community that works well together would be fantastic as i've yet to find that.

Hopefully this is the right place!

I've just grown sick of the inmaturity of alot of the community and cant stand playing on any open servers anymore.

People just come and go all the time, never really getting to know the server community and steal things that you worked so hade to get.

Skype: message me on here if im accepted and ill send it to ya.

(Getting sick of the random people messageing me on skype.)

Edited by H00d1yN1nj4

IGN: Leihare

Steam: Leihare

Willing to use Mumble, Ventrillo, and TeamSpeak

I'd love to join this server! Your server sounds small and mature(Tis annoying when playing with people under 18). I'm a builder with a few years experiance in the craft. I've been commissioned for server spawns, personal builds, and work with Arenas as well. I'm applying today to find a server with a small population and mature players to meet people, learn more about the mods included in this pack, and generally have fun! I do have some administration experiance if that ever comes to a need on your server. Consider my application because I considered your server!

Hello :h:

Name:
Steviej

In Game Name:
SteevieJc

Skype/Steam Account name:
Steam: Steeviejc
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
For well over 3 years.

Why I should pick you:
I would Love to join this server! I have played around a few ABT Servers and have found it hard to find one i really like. The thing that caught my eye about this server is that it said for 18+ Players, there is nothing worse than a whiney 12 year old :P I an Currently an admin on two servers and are looking to have some fun playing on a community based server. I am a very creative builder and i enjoy the building for the community.

Thanks you for looking, Hope to hear back from you soon.

Edited by Steeviejc

Name:
Alex

In Game Name:
Hitthasosville

Skype/Steam Account name:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
A few Years

Why I should pick you:
Would like to join a server where I can share and learn things about the game and with this being a modded server I can learn lots of new things with the mod packs. I like to build and would love to add beautiful structures to the world. I like to socialize and meet fellow minecrafters and hopefully get inspiration for things in game.

Name: Jay

IGN: MrWranga

Why do i want to join the server?: AOBT is such a good multiplayer mod pack and it has so many great possibilites and i feel like i can bring a good amount of them into your server

Skype: Currently dont have one but if its necessary i suppose i could be swayed

Ign: Kerchal

Why do you want to join the server?: Played a lot of single player AOBT and really want to play multiplayer. Been searching for a mature server and some people to enjoy this awesome mod pack with.

Ign: TasteDis

Why do you want to join the server?: I prefer mature servers with a good and fun community, and this sounds like it - I don't know that yet, but it's a wild guess I'll have to make :-)

BUMP post

Hey folks! Ryou just updated us into the new version. Bibliocraft and Bibliocraftwoods and the Enhanced Portal dialing glitch is fixed, and such. We got some nice folks on here already. Honestly I wouldn't stay, if not.

Come hang out with us! The more the merrier. haha