[1.3.13] DarkGear [PvP/Raid/Grief][60 slots]

Synntax

I'm looking for creative builders for my upcoming server. The server is professionally developed and only the best chosen plugins have been selected and installed. The chosen for creative will have creative mode and will build till their heart is content. I'm also looking for good active admins. I will not accept abusive admins/players. Server has built-in auto restart upon a crash no more waiting for the owner. I have allowed items the other servers ban in my play world so start tracking players! Do note that ICBM items are disabled in the spawn world. If you would like to trial the server shoot me a message here and ill white-list you. We will be open for public soon.

Edited by Synntax

I would like to try this server, as I enjoy the Big Dig modpack very much, especially with other people. I am very familiar with most items and mods, and can get on regularly.

IGN: TheCreeperMan990

Preferred Position: I would prefer creative mode (I won't abuse it though, and won't nuke everybody repeatedly, etc.), but if you want to assign me to survival I will be fine with that.

Thanks for your consideration =D

• 2 months later...

I would love to try out this server I am very expirienced with minecraft and I have spent a great amount of time Admining in Garry's Mod as well as minecraft.

IGN:Marsden107

I would love to help out as much as I can and Administrate if you need the help and play survival mode! (I'm 16 btw)

darkgear, blackgear, seems similar my friend. hope ur not trying to copy a awesome server

Why would it make a difference? Blackgear is no more its called gearworks now :S. And whats to copy in the first place everything on mine is different.

Why would it make a difference? Blackgear is no more its called gearworks now :S. And whats to copy in the first place everything on mine is different.

gearworks is a community, not a server btw

Powerpin hosts two servers, GoldenGear and BlackGear.  Yours is called DarkGear.  There is a pretty clear similarity there.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Powerpin hosts two servers, GoldenGear and BlackGear.  Yours is called DarkGear.  There is a pretty clear similarity there.

And, people donate $90 for owning their own world that noone but the person who donated get to build 1,000 antimatter so that they can let off antimatter at every people's claim block in normal world. Nice pay to win system! 

But, hey, BlackGears owner must be hungry, so he want to hijack someone's server thread to get someone to give him some money.

Edited by Bopkasen