[Whitelisted] Attack of the B- Team Server. Looking for people to play with!

Ign: mrbobcatfish

Skype: [email protected] (if that doesn't work, tell me your contact name)

Why would you like to join the server: I have been looking for a small server to play on, as almost all servers i have gotten have either "died" or had to convert to vanilla

Why would you want other people to be on the server: Cause having a large community makes for larger laughs! :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: INFAMOUSxPYROx

Age (Don't have to say):24

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): live:komodo_dragon16. i only use it when I'm on my Xbox One which is pretty often

Why would you like to join the server?: i have two other servers that i have joined and they keep going down for extended periods of time and i tired of it. so im looking for a server with little downtime 

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: i like to think that i'm pretty helpful guy who knows a lot about tinkers construct, getting to the moon,a little thermal expansion and enhanced portals 

IGN: SatanicAsch

Age (Don't have to say): 16, close to 17.

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): RemdasClock

Why would you like to join the server?: I've been looking for a nice small, no intense PVP/faction server with other chill people to play with and get to know. As well as nice people to help me out to learn the mod ^^

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: I really can't say 100%, but I am a nice, relaxed person whom is always willing to help out and give away materials needed. I'm also a pretty rad builder.

Application:

IGN: apbooth

Age (Don't have to say): 17

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): I will PM 

Why would you like to join the server?: I want a small server that my friend and I an learn the mods and perhaps record a series (maybe?) we were on one however it was too big, singleplayer isnt much fun most of these mods are meant for multiplayer.

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: I am a friendly person that knows stuff about certain mods that can help anyone who needs it

My friends Application since she is lazy and doesn't have an account on here.

Hikari_Okuma
will PM
My friend and I were looking for a cool b-team server to join together cuz it would be totally fun and stuff
I'm really friendly and hyper and fun to talk to and stuff
Edited by LexyisAmazing

IGN: christopher2012

Age (Don't have to say): 13

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): xXSSTrollingXx

Why would you like to join the server?: I Want To Join A Small Community With Nice Players Instead Of A Large One That Has Griefers Hackers And Rude Players

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: Mostly I Help People And I Tend To Give Away Items To Others In Need Of Them, I Also Like Building For Others

IGN:RiokuTheSlayer

Age (Don't have to say):14

Skype (you may PM me if you wish):Rioku ShadowHeart/RiokuTheSlayer

Why would you like to join the server?:I'm looking for a small, friendly server to play on and expirience the AOTBT modpack. I know very little about it, mostly just Thermal Expansion and Tinker's Construct.

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: I'm helpful, a good source of knowledge (As I look into almost every question I have.), and a decent builder. I'm also just all around nice in general.

^_^ Thanks for your time

-Rio

IGN:TimMiner1337

Skype (you may PM me if you wish):Dont have skype.

Why would you like to join the server?:I'm looking for an small community server and ive been lookg for an good whitelisted aotbt but i have been denied multiply times Dont know why.

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: Im an Ok builder(If im in the mood).I can also help people with tinkers consctrut and some other mods.

Application:

IGN: GhermanSUA2

Age (Don't have to say): 13 (I know I'm young but I do all I can)

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): facebook:petrescu.albert

Why would you like to join the server?: I just want an Attack of the B-Team Private Server so I can finally record with friends. I hope I finally join one (I hope it's this one doe :D )

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: I'm a great builder. The details are EVERYTHING for me. I'm good with Thermal Expansion, Witchery, Tinker's Construct, The Building Mods (Microblocks, Carpenter's and Chisel) , Necromancy, Food Plus, Advanced Genetics, OpenBlocks and some more...

Some optional stuff you shall read: I think I'll prank the most often cause I'm really creative and I'm really that kind of person who loves trolling people... I'm a really competitive gamer, but FAIR enough to don't cheat. I really love to help other people, only if they haven't did something really, really bad to me... I hope you will see my application and you will invite me. You won't regret it my friend. 

IGN: iPwnKatkat

Age (Don't have to say): 13

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): iPwnKatkat

Why would you like to join the server?: To play AOTB with people so I won't be a loner

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: Because I am very loyal and obedient (Follow all rules) and I can help people if needed

Application: I would like to join please.

IGN:cccminer

Age (Don't have to say):16

Why would you like to join the server?:because single player gets boring

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: I like to have fun and interact with other people

Application

IGN: Drago737

Skype Username: drago737winfield

Why would you like to join the server?: Because Singleplayer is boring

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: Because I'm very creative and can help others

I hope you accept my application

IGN: RapidResultz

Age (Don't have to say): 30

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): Rapidresultz

Why would you like to join the server?: Im looking for a fun mature small community where I can learn from and help others out with things I can.

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: I haven’t been playing minecraft for long maybe 3 months now. I have learnt helps in that time bywatching the youtube channels of other players and also trying my own things out.

• 1 month later...
IGN: Strobeslight1

Age 14 

Skype jacob.smith282

Why would you like to join the server?: Because i need a server to play on i have made a world on single player and im bored ive done everything i want to and i want to play with people and have fun and build

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: Because i will play pranks help people out with things,  And i will always answer peoples questions on how to do stuff if i can. 

Jacob :)

ING/Skype : FireFirst27

Why would you like to join the server ? : I want to play with other people and have a good time making builds.

Why would other people want you to be on the server ? : I do alot of witchery so I can help out people with witchery and teach them things they are confuse about it. Also, I like to team up with people and play pranks.

Application:

IGN:Akkilles

Age (Don't have to say): 14

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): panait.razvan2

Why would you like to join the server?:  Because i am looking for someone to play with and don't get mad when they are pranked .

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: Because i know a lot about b-team and i could help them with tech nical problems and maybe  we could team up and make like a town where we would have our own shops and things like so

Application:

IGN: Raxxtus99

Age (Don't have to say): 16

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): raxxtus

Why would you like to join the server?: I'm really interested in joining a whitelist, survival AOTBT server. I've tried some public servers, but they don't have the same close-knit community that a server like this has. This server sounds exactly like the kind of server that I enjoy and love to play on. I'm hoping you're still accepting people, because finding a good quality server like this is definitely not the easiest.

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: I like to think of myself as a chill guy who loves to have fun and interact with other people. I hope others think of me this way, and will enjoy having me on the server.

IGN:Fatdog101

Skype (you may PM me if you wish):michalskiiba21

Why would you like to join the server?:love to play with people on attack of the b team

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: cause im not a greifer or some to piss some1 off

IGN: XxDBOYTYLERxX

Why I would like to join: I have been looking for a whitelisted server to record my AOTBT series on and believe this is the best server out there

Why others would like me to join: I am willing to help other mincrafters with their projects and am easy to get along with

Edited by NO FEAR 777

IGN: P_ter

Why would you like to join the server?: Because I enjoy the modpack and learn all about em as I go into them, don't really like to play singleplayer cause it gets boring after a while.

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: As i mostly like my own base with my own set ups of stuff, i do like to help anyone who needs it. I could share a base with a friend(if I meet one lol) so it's easier to play with the mods together as a team.

Greetz from Belgium, it would be awesome to play on this server, so i don't need to worry about griefers 

IGN: GiantMidget27

Why would you like to join the server?: i would like to play attack of the b team with other people and in a friendly server. Also i wanna try playing with being assure my stuff is safe.

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: I'm friendly , willing to help and always happy to communicate with people and have a good time.

I'm still a learner not an expert but i will be happy to play on your server

Application:

IGN:sorry i dont have one

Age (Don't have to say): 19

Skype (you may PM me if you wish):likeaboss843

Why would you like to join the server?:i want to find an awesome ATB server

Why would other people want you to be on the server?:i am rather insightful and helpful with problems people migh have 

IGN:DarthGenEx

Age (Don't have to say):19

Skype (you may PM me if you wish):newgenesisnetwork

Why would you like to join the server?:I really like whitelisted servers and a great stuff

Why would other people want you to be on the server?:I'm funny,friendly,I do a surprises,Giveaway some cool stuff and I help a lot :D

• 2 weeks later...

ign: lordofbore

reason to join: I would like to play on a server were I can build and play with others and not be griefed and raided.

why others would like me to join: well I guess you are just going to trust me on this one, all the people I know normally call me weird for not griefing others so I cant ask them to vouch for me.

Edited by lordofbore

IGN: Mc_Crafter12

Age (Don't have to say):16

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): i will pm you :)

Why would you like to join the server?: To play with some nice people and a good community! i mean AOTBT is only fun if the community is nice and fun to hang out with

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: i am always willing to help! i am nice to others and love awnsering peoples questions that need awnsering i also am a very good helper when it comes to AOTBT :D

hope to see you all soon and play with you too :D