[Whitelisted] Attack of the B- Team Server. Looking for people to play with!

IGN: stamlord

why i would like to join the server: i allways wanted to play on a whitelisted server so i would be happy if i get added.

why other people would like me to join: im kinda good on building and im often nice

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: edmundsa

Why I want to join : I want to join because I would love to play on a server where my stuff doesn't always get stolen

Why other people would like me to join : because I would help every1 as much as I could

IGN: LRS1219

Why would you like to join: I would like to join because I am looking for a stable and nice server and this one seems to suit my needs

Why would other people want you to be on the server: I believe that other people would like me to be on the server because I am always willing to help other with anything and I am respectful to everyone.

Edited by LRS1219

• 4 weeks later...

IGN:Abigail2974

I would love to join a server where I can build and have fun without worrying about griefs, I love to build but on single player no one can see them and that's no fun.  :kiddo: Thanks!

IGN: FetallApallo

Age (Don't have to say): 17

Skype (you may PM me if you wish): kody kolaske

Why would you like to join the server?: to play some moded minecraft with others and just screw around with people

Why would other people want you to be on the server?:im chill helpfull when im bored and im cool with being pranked and  killed if rules are respected 

Edited by FetallApallo

• 9 months later...

IGN: NSFYwitch

Skype lj pagan

Why do i wanna be on the serer?: I wanna have a prank filled, freindly server that has grief protction X xD also because of my ign, i cant do thet in singleplayer

Why would others want me?: well im usually in the nice kind of mood with witching, unless you get me angry! also itll be very rare for the curses if i do do that before i get of the server i would undo the curse.....Mayb?

• Moderators

OPs last visit was 25th of April last year. I doubt he will reply now

Edit. might aswell lock this to prevent further people responding here. OP, if you want this thread back contact me or staff so you can edit your title according to the Server Guidelines.

Edited by Munaus