Custom Modpack Crashing

Veldone

Ok here is the link to download it.

www.copy.com/PSqp4lby7Qlo

As it is a test version there is some id problems. So in order to get it working you have to disable mo's creatures. If there is a problem let me know as I am posting this from my phone. Thanks!

• Discord Moderator
  • The Flan folder you have in mods should be at the top level of your archive.
  • You have not properly installed MoCreatures. Visit the author's thread/site again and redo the installation.
  • You have placed the MetaWorlds installer in your mods folder. This is not the correct installation method. See the author's thread/site and follow their instructions. Please note that it has specific incompatibilities with NEI and many mods which place tile entities in the world (of which many of your other mods do).
  • You have included TConstruct Library. This is unneeded and should be removed.
  • You have not included any config files. For this collection of mods that is a fatal problem for the pack as the default config files have ID conflicts. However, one should always include config files.

Actually, I got metaworlds fixed but I didn't update the file on the net. I made a Flan folder but couldn't get Futurecraft working. After launching once the mods created their config files. As soon as I get home I'll redo Mo's creatures. And lastly is NEI out of question because I think I need it what about TMI?

Well... You are right after all.Getting rid of the metaworlds fixed the crashing problem.Thanks!Even if I'm unhappy.I really wanted to make a flying ship&base.Only problem left is Mo's Creatures id conflicts with other mods.