Modpack doesn't load correctly!

Jonny3456

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Block ID conflicts will crash the game and sometimes give you a report in IDConflicts.txt.

Item ID conflicts will just report themselves into the FML client log. This is not a glitch, it's just how things work. Look in your FML client word for the word CONFLICT. The required action should be obvious.

I do not see anything with the word CONFLICT, like you said in my log.

• Discord Moderator
  • You still have the Helicopter mod extracted. Fix that.

Look in your ForgeModLoader client log:

[iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 31743 item slot already occupied by com.advGenetics.Items.ItemScraper@61fad4bd while adding am2.items.ItemOre@1aa4f68c
[iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 31739 item slot already occupied by com.advGenetics.Items.ItemHelix@512237ed while adding xreliquary.items.ItemEmptyVoidTear@1d85d238
[iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 31722 item slot already occupied by icbm.core.items.ItemPoisonPowder@54ab46fe while adding mods.gra.energymanipulator.common.item.ItemEnergyBattery@526a6c53

These are three of many conflicts reported in the FMLClient log.

[iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 31743 item slot already occupied by com.advGenetics.Items.ItemScraper@61fad4bd while adding am2.items.ItemOre@1aa4f68c
[iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 31739 item slot already occupied by com.advGenetics.Items.ItemHelix@512237ed while adding xreliquary.items.ItemEmptyVoidTear@1d85d238
[iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 31722 item slot already occupied by icbm.core.items.ItemPoisonPowder@54ab46fe while adding mods.gra.energymanipulator.common.item.ItemEnergyBattery@526a6c53

Ok I found some, I do not know if I got all of them but:

pastebin.com/QVQMfRix

Now when I load the game, I get this. http://pastebin.com/brf1ZuZ4

• Discord Moderator

Item IDs must be <= 32006, and preferrably between 4096 & 32006. However, an in-game ID 31999 would (usually) correspond to a config setting 256 below that, thus the 31743 as the preferred maximum setting in your config files.

Alright I fixed those.

But there are some conflict's that do not say what mod the item is from. What should I do?

2014-07-04 14:52:11 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 535 item slot already occupied by net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@2f6d1f5b while adding net.minecraft.item.ItemSlab@2525a7b0

2014-07-04 14:52:11 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 536 item slot already occupied by net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@4b2426dd while adding net.minecraft.item.ItemSlab@32739db5

2014-07-04 14:52:11 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 496 item slot already occupied by net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@4476eff3 while adding net.minecraft.item.ItemMultiTextureTile@5c835da2

Alright,

Also, I have Minefactory Reloaded and Chisel. They are causing errors. There is a glass paine that is causing everyone to crash when they open their inventory.

Crash Report: pastebin.com/BVtqGwRs

I am also having a error with MMMPowersuits , when people make the armor or put it in your inventory they crash.

Crash Report: pastebin.com/wPWQVtjF

• Discord Moderator

The modpack currently referenced in your pack settings STILL has most of the problems I have already mentioned. Fix those problems, all of them, and then we can continue diagnosing crashes if they still happen.

I haven't updated the pack with the new config's. I have just changed it and tested it in my own pack settings. I sent the most recent crash report's from the errors ^^. So what your saying, I should update the pack with the new config's? I was going to try to fix everything in one update... but if you want me to I wont....

• Discord Moderator

In your current pack:

• Your version of CoFHCore and ThermalExpansion are mismatched. You need to upgrade to CoFHCore 2.0.0.5.
  • You have 3 block ID conflicts between Advanced Repulsion Systems and Witchery.
  • You need to update to the latest MMMPS and Numina builds here: http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/
  • You need to change the value of B:"override vanilla blocks" to false to fix the Chisel/Glass Pane related crash.