Assigning more then 1GB RAM

Morpheus1101

i've read the FAQ guide here an all over the place and it dosent help .. i have a 64bit system running a 64bit vers of JAVA on a machine running 32GB of RAM and have previously run technic with more then 1GB untill the update to 1.0.10b and now all of a sudden i cant go past 1GB.  My normal MC i use on my Vanilla Snapshot server can use 8GB or any amount i chose to np's at all ... but the technic launcher dosent allow me more then 1GB

Well i guess i should be a lil more specific .. The "standard" java version default to install on winblows x64 dosent even let more use more then 1GB on normal MC client .. however i installed(un packed a compressed file) a sep java pack an had to point Normal MC to use that java binary to allow the 8GB .. however the technic launcher never had an issue before hand using more then 1GB, but does now and is limited in configuration to point to the other java binary like normal MC launcher client does.

I had before posted removed all java versions installed an re-installed the latest x64 java to which made no difference at all

First off.. what's the point in this kind of thing?  It doesn't make you look clever, just ignorant of the issues faced by MacOS ('old' versions) and Linux (openJDK for some people).

winblows x64

Secondly, please post up on the tracker with your logs and people will try to help - you want the launcher tracker, and a link to the rules and guidelines on what and how to post there can be found in my sig.