Few Questions

Hey guys, Theonewhokills here. i have a few questions if any of you out there would be willing to answer :)

1. Is there any way to lower the explosion/damage radius of the following: Nova Catalyst (ID: 126:10) An the Nova Cataclysm (ID: 126:11)

2. Is there anyway to make Quantum people killable? Its pretty pointless having a PVP server when you cant kill quantum.

Thanks for reading, if theres anything other fixes/changes you know then tell me, il probably need them in future

Hey guys, Theonewhokills here. i have a few questions if any of you out there would be willing to answer :)

1. Is there any way to lower the explosion/damage radius of the following: Nova Catalyst (ID: 126:10) An the Nova Cataclysm (ID: 126:11)

2. Is there anyway to make Quantum people killable? Its pretty pointless having a PVP server when you cant kill quantum.

Thanks for reading, if theres anything other fixes/changes you know then tell me, il probably need them in future

1. It should be in the EE2 config, if not disable it.

2. Disable it. Or...

1. Already answered

2. Get Tinkers Construct and tell people that the rapier completely ingores every kind of armor or energy shield the Quantum Suit provides.