Feedback custom modpack

Zervanic

Hello everyone!

This is my first post here and I may not have picked the right place to post it, but it looked like my best option. I've been discussing some modpacks with my friends, but we can't seem to agree because there's always something missing or something which ruins the modpack (such as gregtech...) so I've started looking for information on how to make your own modpack.

Ultimately, I am no programmar, though I know a very few basics. What I've been doing this far, is looking up which mods I want to have in my modpack.

We'll be using MC version 1.6.4 and I've downloaded all mods for 1.6.x
I also have MC Forge 9.11.1.965

This is my modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/beyond-infinity.343981

I have a few questions though. I see a lot of modpacks (if not all I've played so far) use something related to voxelsomething. Is this a requirement?
Also, is there any of you who know some of these mods will have issues with each other?
I'm not looking to complete this modpack within a month because of exams and other things going on, but I'd like to try and finish this by the start of the summer.

I'm not planning on releasing it to start a community and public server and stuff, I just want a bunch of mods that don't require constant updating to have some fun on a private server with friends.

As we all know, the Internet is an endless void, which is why I turn to you, the wonderful community of MC, because for someone like me, it's not easy to teach myself everything. So any help/tips/tricks are welcome about making your own modpack and getting it to work wink.png

Have a nice day!
Zervanic

EDIT: whoa I have no idea why the list is so dark o.O

Edited by Zervanic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Discord Moderator

This probably belongs somewhere under Platform Pagoda.

• "Voxelsomething" is maybe Zan's Minimap which is the minimap mod used by many packs. If you want a minimap in your pack you will likely use one of REIMinimap, ZansMinimap or MapWriter.
  • I recommend using copy.com to host your pack. Has no bandwidth limits, is easy to use, and can easily have direct download links (add "?download=1" without quotes to any public share URL).
  • Thermal Expansion/CoFH can provide flat bedrock functionality. You don't need a stand-alone mod for that.
  • I recommend adding something that gives you large, multi-block tanks. OpenBlocks does this as well as more "cornerstone" style mods like RailCraft and Mekanism.
  • If you are going to use IC2 Experimental for Forge/MC 1.6.4 I recommend checking out this thread post:

Well I'm not going to use Railcraft as it uses an unstable version of IC and IC is one of the main posts I want to have, so it's not the experimental version I'm going to use.
So I can remove the flat bedrock mod?
I'd prefer to not add mods like mekanism just for one of their features, as I don't want to end up with a shitload of items that will never be used.

Thanks for your response!

• Discord Moderator

Yes, you can remove FlatBedrock and just set CoFH/ThermalExpansion configs to make bedrock flat.

RailCraft and IC2 Experimental work fine together. Quite stable.

Totally agree that adding a large mod for one thing like multiblock tanks is like attacking an anthill with a MIRV.

I've looked into Railcraft and noticed that's the mod that adds worldanchors/crowbars, which is something I'd like to have... So if I add Railcraft, I should remove those IC 2's from my list and just download that IC2 Experimental? Does it have everything these multiple files have that I have at the moment? This page claims it's still quite unstable: http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental/

Also, as I already have REI's minimap, there's no need for me to download ANYTHING Voxel related, or is there? Because what I've found (http://www.voxelmodpack.com/modpacks.html#download_link) it looks like it's something for mod developers, which I certainly am not ;)

Edited by Zervanic

• Discord Moderator

Yes, if you are using REI's you probably don't need any Voxel stuff.

IC2 Experimental works fine and is quite stable in a large, well used modpack/server I maintain. Does it have a few "gotchas"? Sure, but not all that much different than just about any other major mod out there.

This is my big "tech" modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/jacksoncraft.150290

It has a ton of stuff in it and is quite stable in both SSP and SMP.

So I've got all the mods I want now and I tried to run it in the technic launcher to see if there were anything files missing or something. Of course nothing happened after the loading and I went back to the technic launcher.
Apparently this is because of ID-conflicts. What's the best way to solve these? I know I'll probably have to do a lot of work on that and I'm willing to do so, but I don't know how to. Is there like a program to check which ones are conflicting?

Also, right now I had to reüpload my modpack each time and change the link for the technic launcher everything I changed something (e.g. add a modpack). This takes a tremendous amount of time and I can hardly imagine that's the way those big modpacks were edited each time, so I'm wondering if there's some sort of program to load a modpack rather than reüploading and redownloading/installing my own mod over and over to check for bugs etc...

So basically, right now I'm nowhere, I just got a bunch of mods but I need to solve all the ID-conflicts and whatever else there is to it.

EDIT:

I see you use IC experimental in your modpack, but you also got a few extra files (addons?) for that IC. Are these required or would just recommend them? Or is just the IC 2 experimental all you need?

Edited by Zervanic

• Discord Moderator

You'll need to provide links to your Technic pack page (preferred) and/or your direct download URL before debugging can continue.

• I include Immibis' Microblocks mod in order to provide microblock coverage of IC2 cables. They don't work with Forge Microblocks.
  • I include IC2Fixes to repair the display of some recipes for IC2 items in NEI.
  • I include Immibis' Advanced Machines to provide upgraded/different IC2 processing machines (as apposed to Atomic Stryker's, just personal preference).
  • I include Immibis' Advanced Repulsion Systems to provide an alternative to Calclavia's Modular Force Field's Interdiction Matrix.
  • I include Sentimel's Advanded Solars to provide higher tier solar panels (at very high cost/energy requirements).
  • I include IC2 Nuclear Control to provide some fancy control interfaces and those cool Information panels.
  • I include PortableJim's fork of PowerCrystal's Power Converters mod to provide conversion between different forms of energy.

As for ID conflicts, you could start by using IDFixMinus if you don't care to learn the intricacies of resolving ID conflicts manually. If you read through the proper way to use this it will probably fix most (or all, just depends) of your ID conflicts. Personally, I recommend learning how to do it yourself (even if the need mostly goes away from 1.7.x on) instead of relying on an automatic ID fixer because when/if that fails you won't know what to do about it. I'm much more of a "teach a man to fish" than a "give a man a fish" kind of guy.

When you try to launch the client it will either show a warning that there are conflicts and create an IDConflicts.txt file or it will simply crash and you'll need to check your ForgeModLoader-Client log and crash-report for specifics.

Alright, I'll try re-uploading (I guess it's written like this rather than reüpload :P) with the IDFixMinus and see what I get.

Should that magically solve all the conflics, what else do I need to do then? Should I create a world and test as much as possible to see if there are certain things that crash and such?

Also, how can I make sure there's server files for my modpack?

Thanks for your kindness, fast responses and clear explanations!

• Discord Moderator

Let's get your client modpack working before addressing the server. You should be using something like my BareBonesPack to test your pack locally before assembling the public pack download URL and publishing it somewhere.

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/barebonespack.271497

This will let you methodically build your pack and tweak all the config files as necessary before you assemble the pack for your own.

IDFixMinus: The forum post seems to be pretty clear on its use

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1928632-164smpforge-idfix-and-idfix-minus-mods-for-resolving-id-conflicts/

As I mentioned, I don't use it. I just use the FMLClient log and the IDConflicts.txt file to resolve conflicts.

I think we need to take a step back... I tried loading tha BareBonesPack but it has no option for 1.6.4...

So what I have at the moment, is a folder in which I have a bunch of mods. Then I have MC somewhere on my computer as well. I have no idea whether I need to run something first or not... Using that MultiMC5, I could load the mods but java showed quite some errors, some of which seemed not to be related to ID conflicts.

This is what I get:

Apr 29, 2014 2:24:49 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log

INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

2014-04-29 14:24:49 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading

2014-04-29 14:24:49 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_55, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at E:Programs

2014-04-29 14:24:49 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2014-04-29 14:24:49 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2014-04-29 14:24:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2014-04-29 14:24:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod denoflionsx.denLib.CoreMod.denLibCore does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2014-04-29 14:24:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod denoflionsx.DenPipes.Core.DenPipesCoreMod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2014-04-29 14:24:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod mods.immibis.microblocks.coremod.MicroblocksCoreMod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2014-04-29 14:24:50 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod ic2.core.coremod.IC2core does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2014-04-29 14:24:50 [iNFO] [sTDERR] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/logging/log4j/LogManager

2014-04-29 14:24:50 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at ic2.core.coremod.IC2core.<init>(IC2core.java:12)

And then the red part goes on for quite a bit.

When I want to test my mod, do I run this MultiMC, first run the 1.6.4, exit, add Forge, run and then exit again and then add some mods one by one? Because that's what that thread said, but I tried to add like a few core mods, but even that failed to load and I don't see how I can see which ID's are having conflicts.

I tried to add just a few mods and run, which seems to be working, though there are a few things in the console:

2014-04-29 14:46:25 [iNFO] [fml.ItemTracker] The mod MagicBees is overwriting existing item at 1754 (hive from MagicBees) with net.minecraft.item.ItemMultiTextureTile

This is one of the things. I guess these are the ones referring to ID conflicts?

then there are a bunch of these (I won't list all)

2014-04-29 14:46:26 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class forestry.farming.items.ItemFarmBlock with ID 1395 owned by mod Forestry, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!

2014-04-29 14:46:26 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class net.minecraft.item.ItemMultiTextureTile with ID 1754 owned by mod MagicBees, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!

and some of these:

2014-04-29 14:46:26 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/blocks/.png

2014-04-29 14:46:27 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_TILE_3705_extratrees.block.machine.png

2014-04-29 14:46:27 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: forestry:textures/blocks/wood/planks.giganteum.png

Edited by Zervanic

• Discord Moderator

If you are going to deploy your pack using the Platform, then you should develop your pack using the Platform. Here's the steps to use my BareBonesPack:

You now have a "clean" Platform based environment to start working on your pack.

As for your errors, ignore the ones about textures. And yes, it looks like there are some ID conflicts you'll need to resolve.

Also, make sure you have ONLY the latest version of Java 7 JRE for your OS.

So what you're saying is that I should add my mods to this newly created 'BareBonesPack' and look for the errors there? Because that sounds a bit like what MultiMC does, but with an extra console showing the errors and stuff. (Indeed, there is 1.6.4, don't know how I missed that the first time...)

• Discord Moderator

It is always best to develop a system like this in an environment as representative of the production environment as possible. It "might" work fine to use MultiMC, but there might be gotchas between that and the Platform which using the Platform to develop/debug will show.

The launcher can show the console as well, if you want (see settings of the launcher). Also, all the console output shows up in the FML Client log anyway.

Edited by plowmanplow

Alright. Maybe I'll try to do both to see if it works on both... whatever you call them :P (or would you advice me not to do that?)
Also, is this:

2014-04-29 17:21:17 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class forestry.farming.items.ItemFarmBlock with ID 1395 owned by mod Forestry, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!

2014-04-29 17:21:17 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class net.minecraft.item.ItemMultiTextureTile with ID 1754 owned by mod MagicBees, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!

Also and ID conflict? Or is it something I should ignore as I'm sticking to 1.6.4?

EDIT #lostcount: wrong version of a mod again.

This time I normally tried to launch with all the correct versions of the mods, but it gets stuck on the mojang loading screen and stops responding. Except for a bunch of error messages/warnings about IDS that won't survive an update to 1.7, I don't see anything wrong :/

Edited by Zervanic

So I've been looking for the railcraft config (found it) because apparently 4 items ID's are in conflict with the vanilla MC. Thing is, nowhere in the Railcraft config files are these ID's mentioned.

2014-04-29 20:21:21 [iNFO] [fml.ItemTracker] The mod Railcraft is overwriting existing item at 328 (net.minecraft.item.ItemMinecart from Minecraft) with mods.railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla

2014-04-29 20:21:21 [iNFO] [fml.ItemTracker] The mod Railcraft is overwriting existing item at 342 (net.minecraft.item.ItemMinecart from Minecraft) with mods.railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla

2014-04-29 20:21:21 [iNFO] [fml.ItemTracker] The mod Railcraft is overwriting existing item at 343 (net.minecraft.item.ItemMinecart from Minecraft) with mods.railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla

2014-04-29 20:21:21 [iNFO] [fml.ItemTracker] The mod Railcraft is overwriting existing item at 407 (net.minecraft.item.ItemMinecart from Minecraft) with mods.railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla

Now I can imagine that this is meant to be, as it possibly uses its own carts and such .

Still don't know why the modpack won't load though. Still a not responding on mojang screen.

http://paste.ee/p/ThZhD

At line 555 things start to go wrong and I have no idea what's causing it... There was only 1 real ID conflict earlier on, I fixed that. The rest are expected overrides as far as I know...

I also edited a few of the configs files, just changing true into false here and there or editing some values I want to be changed

EDIT: later on apparently it says 'IDConflict' but there is no file for worldgen or something like that about the binnie mod. It doesn't show which ID's are in conflict either, just some Java and numbers...

This is the crash report, in case it helps:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Who set us up the TNT?

Time: 4/30/14 11:25 AM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4256
    at codechicken.nei.IDConflictReporter.blockConstructed(IDConflictReporter.java:81)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:347)
    at binnie.extrabees.worldgen.BlockExtraBeeHive.<init>(BlockExtraBeeHive.java:23)
    at binnie.extrabees.worldgen.ModuleGeneration.preInit(ModuleGeneration.java:28)
    at binnie.core.BinnieCoreMod.preInit(BinnieCoreMod.java:92)
    at binnie.extrabees.ExtraBees.preInit(ExtraBees.java:49)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:522)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:214)
    at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:165)
    at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at codechicken.nei.IDConflictReporter.blockConstructed(IDConflictReporter.java:81)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:347)
    at binnie.extrabees.worldgen.BlockExtraBeeHive.<init>(BlockExtraBeeHive.java:23)
    at binnie.extrabees.worldgen.ModuleGeneration.preInit(ModuleGeneration.java:28)
    at binnie.core.BinnieCoreMod.preInit(BinnieCoreMod.java:92)
    at binnie.extrabees.ExtraBees.preInit(ExtraBees.java:49)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:522)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:214)
    at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:165)
    at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_55, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 819112064 bytes (781 MB) / 1248854016 bytes (1191 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
    JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms512m -Xmx3072m -XX:PermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 76 mods loaded, 76 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ImmibisMicroblocks{57.6.4} [immibis's Microblocks] (immibis-microblocks-57.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.2.3} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.4 DamageIndicatorsv2.9.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    bspkrsCore{v5.2(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.4.r09} [Treecapitator] ([1.6.4]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.6.4.r09.Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IC2{2.0.397-experimental} [industrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ImmibisCore{57.2.0} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AdvancedMachines{57.3.3} [Advanced Machines] (advanced-machines-57.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.5.4} [biblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.4].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ExtrabiomesXL{3.15.7} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.6.4-3.15.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [buildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forestry{2.3.1.0} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BinnieCore{1.8.0} [binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [bC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [bC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [bC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [bC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [bC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CarpentersBlocks{2.0.8} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v2.0.8 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.0} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.0} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.0} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.0} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.0} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    DenPipes-Forestry{1.1.8} [DenPipes-Forestry] (DenPipes-Forestry-1.6.4-1.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    DenPipes{2.1.18} [DenPipes] (DenPipes-1.6.4-2.1.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    EnderStorage{1.4.3.6} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    EE3{0.1} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EquivalentExchange3-1.6.4-0.1.140.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ForestryExtras{0.6.4} [Forestry Extras] (ForestryExtras v0.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    GalacticraftCore{2.0.12} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.12.1010.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    GalacticraftMars{2.0.12} [Galacticraft Mars] (Galacticraft-Planets-1.6.4-2.0.12.1010.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IC2Fixes{1.0} [iC2 Fixes] (IC2Fixes.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IC2NuclearControl{1.6.2} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IronChest{5.4.1.677} [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.677.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.172} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.172.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Railcraft{8.4.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MagicBees{2.1.12} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30-hotfix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PowerConverters{1.5.1R2.3.2B1} [Power Converters] (PowerConverters.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.88-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ProjRed|Core{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (ProjectRedMechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ProjRed|Integration{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (ProjectRedMechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Roguelike{1.3.0} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike-v1.3.0-forge-1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TwilightForest{1.20.3} [The Twilight Forest] (Twilight-Forest-Mod-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    XplosionCore{1.0.1.0} [Xplosion Core] (XplosionCore-1.0.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    McMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.244} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Launched Version: 1.6.4
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 780/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.4.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Edited by Zervanic