Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

istoOi

Coven quest help

6 posts in this topic

Hi witches, warlocks, sorcerers,...

i've starded study the "art" and already got my cat familiar. so i thougt its time to get some witches in my coven. i saw some youtube vids where you have to collect some items for the coven witches so it will be very easy ... NOOOT!

My first quest is: " bring me the beating means to master the infernal dimensions"

I have absolutely no idea what she need, Anyone can healp me please?

Looking at the word "beating", I'm gonna go on a limb and say you need a heart.

Don't know whether this is a demon or creeper heart though. I haven't tried the Witchery mod yet.

Does this wiki help?

A demon heart

Excerpt from the Wiki "Demons are powerful, evil beings who dwell in the infernal dimensions."

Sometimes you get ones that are too hard for you right now - it's fine to ignore those witches and come back to them later.

Coven Witches spawn relatively commonly, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one or two that require 30 bones.

Thank you for all the replys.

Thougt i can make only one quest at a time and was very frustrated ^^

- it's fine to ignore those witches and come back to them later.

yep, found some witches with easy quests e.g. fighting ther pet.

Sometimes you get ones that are too hard for you right now

If i know what they need, its not rly hart to get this items. I also got some daemon hearts (daemons are very easy to figt with some advanced genetics (iron golem hearts, swim in lava) and heart canisters.)

Don't know whether this is a demon or creeper heart though. I haven't tried the Witchery mod yet.

I think daemon heart sounds good but i can't try it because my coven is full right now.

• Similar Content

• By Badcholo
      I could really use some feedback. Answer some short questions please.
      What is the first thing you notice about the Server?
      Do you like the appearance of this post?
      Did you like the trailer?
      If you didn't like the trailer, What was it missing? What didn't you like?
      What would you like to see added to the Server?
      What do you really hate about this post?
      Feel free to be as harsh as you'd like in giving your opinion about my post or server. I would greatly appreciate any help given in negative or positive feedback.
      What would get you to play on this server? Can you access the Server?
      Did you have any problems downloading or running the modpack?
      Crashes or if you need help please get a hold of me on Discord. I will be checking it often, even while i'm at work.
      This server is custom made, so you'll have an awesome time discovering all the easter eggs starting from crafting recipes to odd items used to craft stuff.
      You may have to find and kill a certain type of mob to find the item you need to craft certain items.
      For example: no squids spawn anywhere, you have to find a shell creature in certain water source to get ink sacks. Also ink sacks are very important if you know where to look.
      Good Luck, I really could use some advice on how to get some new players to join. This is a very hard survival server, so i hope you enjoy a challege.
      Keep Inventory Enabled.
      I have made a Modpack Called "Hard Vanilla" And i have purchased a $2,000 Server to run it on. No Lagg, No Upkeep. 
      Teaser Trailer for the modpack if you want to know more about it. I will be needing admins and moderators that have become elite and mastered the modpack.
      I have just released it, so invite your friends. This is a PvP, Raid, Grief, Scamming Allowed Server. Factions without land claims. Enjoy
      http://www.technicpack.net/profile/1206272/modpacks

• By Kronicle2
      We made this modpack with the idea around never getting bored. We added tons of magic based mods. Ars magica 2, Witchery, Thaum craft, and Draconic Evolution are just a few. We also have quite a few machinery mods to allow those who love to automate some freedom. The goal of this modpack is to make it so you never achieve end game. There's so many big mods in this modpack, you will never be able to master them all and there will be tons of variety in how players play.
      We will have a server coming soon, and it will automatically be added to your server list
      Contact us with questions or suggetions at
      [email protected]
      Download it here.
      http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/maginery.905543
    • By adan12smith
      I made a custom modpack. There are only 14 mods, I have installed it into my launcher but whenever I click play the launcher window closes and opens back up. I thought It could be a problem with outdated Java or not enough ram, but I am able to smoothly play other much larger modpacks with no problem, so I don't think that is the issue. I appreciate anyone's help, I will provide links to the modpack and the .zip file:
      http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-art-of-witchcraft.873220
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2dpq103uopyoiq/theartofwitchcraft.zip?dl=1
    • By xSable
      NOTE: We are no longer using the previous modpack, we have since created our own. Please download and join us! Give us a like and follow if you want!

Modpack Page:
      http://technicpack.net/modpack/x-magicka.849978
      Server IP:
      xm.xlegends.net
      Server Rules:
      NO RACISM NO SEXISM NO RELIGIOUS DEBATE Do not disrespect staff based on their job. (You may insult all you want if it's gameplay related, this is an Anarchy server after all.) If you have a formal complaint, bring it to Management directly. English Only in Global Chat If you cannot speak English, please speak in private message. NO Excessive Spam/Character Spam/Excessive Caps Excessive Spam - Constantly repeating messages or phrases. (HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!) Character Spam - Repeating multiple letters or scrambled variants. (asdfgasdlgja or Nooooooooo!) Excessive Caps - Repeating capitalized letters in sentences and words. (OMG WHY DID THAT JUST HAPPEN! or NOOOOOO!) NO Advertising any modpacks or servers unrelated to X Legends Network. Doing so results in an immediate ban. If you have a suggestion for a modpack that we should create a server for, let the staff know directly. Do not post in global chat ever. Description:

I created this server because I enjoyed the modpack, and didn't enjoy that my multiplayer experience with this modpack was lacking. There is an official server, but it can be touchy, and lacks support. This server is openly available to all players, and we do what we can to solve the issues brought to us, as soon as possible. So if you like Magic, Mayhem, Quests, World Events, etc, we're in the works every day, building up this server a little bit more. We'd love to have you join us and watch the server grow!

Expected Uptime:

Nearly 24/7
      As stated, the server is still being worked on, but so far the only downtime we've had was for major changes taking no longer than 30 minutes, and a simple restart that runs now and then (lasting only a few minutes.)

Community:

We're looking for players who have NO knowledge of what they are doing, and players who know EVERYTHING about these mods. Players who believe in having a strong community over a wide variety of modpacks and networks. It's the life-blood of Minecraft, and all the mods/plugins that come with it! We aim to keep our players interested and entertained, and keeping the environment clear of immoral players (dupers, cheaters, hackers, generally unpleasant) and generally clean.

Whitelist/Greylist:

This server currently has no whitelist or greylist. It has an open rank system with faction based rank-ups. Meaning you can join a faction at the lowest rank, and the rank-ups from that point will reward you with new and exciting kits, varying depending on which faction you chose when you started.

Hopefully you're excited to see what we may have to offer you! Come join us!

• By TurltecraftSMP
      Our Pack: http://technicpack.net/modpack/turtlecraftsmp-modpack.819986

IP Given when Whitelisted

Rules: rules.TurtleCraftSMP.com

Turtlecraft was made to offer a kind environment with limited banned blocks and a lag free expirence.

Server is expected to run 99.99% of the time

We have a community spawn, Discord dank memes, pretty much all you could want in a community we want good players in our server that will be on, that's why we made our Inactivity rule which can be viewed at Inactivity.TurtleCraftSMP.com

Applications are at apply.TurtleCraftSMP.com

We have ranks on the server but they are not paid. You rank up as you play on the server
      PLEASE USE [email protected] for help I will not be viewing comments