Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

istoOi

Coven quest help

6 posts in this topic

Hi witches, warlocks, sorcerers,...

i've starded study the "art" and already got my cat familiar. so i thougt its time to get some witches in my coven. i saw some youtube vids where you have to collect some items for the coven witches so it will be very easy ... NOOOT!

My first quest is: " bring me the beating means to master the infernal dimensions"

I have absolutely no idea what she need, Anyone can healp me please?

Looking at the word "beating", I'm gonna go on a limb and say you need a heart.

Don't know whether this is a demon or creeper heart though. I haven't tried the Witchery mod yet.

Does this wiki help?

A demon heart

Excerpt from the Wiki "Demons are powerful, evil beings who dwell in the infernal dimensions."

Sometimes you get ones that are too hard for you right now - it's fine to ignore those witches and come back to them later.

Coven Witches spawn relatively commonly, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one or two that require 30 bones.

Thank you for all the replys.

Thougt i can make only one quest at a time and was very frustrated ^^

- it's fine to ignore those witches and come back to them later.

yep, found some witches with easy quests e.g. fighting ther pet.

Sometimes you get ones that are too hard for you right now

If i know what they need, its not rly hart to get this items. I also got some daemon hearts (daemons are very easy to figt with some advanced genetics (iron golem hearts, swim in lava) and heart canisters.)

Don't know whether this is a demon or creeper heart though. I haven't tried the Witchery mod yet.

I think daemon heart sounds good but i can't try it because my coven is full right now.

• Similar Content

• By Mysticdz
      so this is my 1st modpack, a list of the mods in it are https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/europa-odyssey.1185384
      Aether II Applied Energistics Baubles Better Storage Big Reactors Buildcraft Ender IO Mo' Creatures Extra Planets Fossil & Archeology Galacticraft Industrial Craft Iron Chests Legend Gear MCA Natura Tinkers' Construct Camping Mod Weeping Angels Witchery  
      there is also a server that has just been opened  EuropaOdyssey.mcserver.ws

I tried to include something for everyone so I hope you enjoy!

If anyone has any advice or tips please let me know =)
    • By Ubus99
      Magicus:
      The new techno-magical modpack.
      With the most well known magic mods and some great underdogs, this modpack discovers the scientific side of magic.
      The mods are connected through integration and crafttweaker, and you get a questbook to guide you.
      But dont think its easy! bloodmoon, hardcore recipes and murderous hunger will make your life hard..
      featuring:
      AbyssalCraft, AE2, ArsMagica2, astralsorcery, Baubles, baublesstuff, BetterFPS, BetterQuesting, BiblioCraft, BloodMagic, Bloodmoon, Botania, BQ_TolkienTheme, ChestTransporter, CookingForBlockheads, CraftTweaker, CustomStartingGear, Draconic-evolution, EnchantingPlus, EnderIO, ExtraCells, extrautils2, FastLeaveDecay, forestry, gravestone, GrimoireOfGaia, ImmersiveCables, immersiveEngineering, inventoryTweaks, IronBackpacks, ironchest, jei, jeibees, journeymap, JustenoughResurces, LootTweaker, MagicBees, masisisdoors, MineTweakerRecipeMaker, moartinkers, ModTweaker2, Morpheus, mysticalagradditions, mysticalaggriculture, natura, NaturalPledge, Pam's Harvestcraft, ProjectE, Psi, questbook, refinedstorage, RougelikeDungeons, roots, SpiceOfLife, StandartExpansion, stg, StorageDrawers, StorageDrawersExtra, TConstruct, Thaumcraft, ThaumicJEI, tinkersdefense, UniDict, UnifiedItems, Waila, Wawla, Waystones. all credit to the respective owners.
      FAQ:
      Ask anything! (related) on Discord
      Please Read:
      I need some help with managing the modpack, please consider helping me with Art, Suggestions or other.
      Download:
      Preferably at Ubus99 - Technic Platform,
      alternatively at Dropbox
    • By Badcholo
      I could really use some feedback. Answer some short questions please.
      What is the first thing you notice about the Server?
      Do you like the appearance of this post?
      Did you like the trailer?
      If you didn't like the trailer, What was it missing? What didn't you like?
      What would you like to see added to the Server?
      What do you really hate about this post?
      Feel free to be as harsh as you'd like in giving your opinion about my post or server. I would greatly appreciate any help given in negative or positive feedback.
      What would get you to play on this server? Can you access the Server?
      Did you have any problems downloading or running the modpack?
      Crashes or if you need help please get a hold of me on Discord. I will be checking it often, even while i'm at work.
      This server is custom made, so you'll have an awesome time discovering all the easter eggs starting from crafting recipes to odd items used to craft stuff.
      You may have to find and kill a certain type of mob to find the item you need to craft certain items.
      For example: no squids spawn anywhere, you have to find a shell creature in certain water source to get ink sacks. Also ink sacks are very important if you know where to look.
      Good Luck, I really could use some advice on how to get some new players to join. This is a very hard survival server, so i hope you enjoy a challege.
      Keep Inventory Enabled.
      I have made a Modpack Called "Hard Vanilla" And i have purchased a $2,000 Server to run it on. No Lagg, No Upkeep. 
      Teaser Trailer for the modpack if you want to know more about it. I will be needing admins and moderators that have become elite and mastered the modpack.
      I have just released it, so invite your friends. This is a PvP, Raid, Grief, Scamming Allowed Server. Factions without land claims. Enjoy
      http://www.technicpack.net/profile/1206272/modpacks

• By Kronicle2
      We made this modpack with the idea around never getting bored. We added tons of magic based mods. Ars magica 2, Witchery, Thaum craft, and Draconic Evolution are just a few. We also have quite a few machinery mods to allow those who love to automate some freedom. The goal of this modpack is to make it so you never achieve end game. There's so many big mods in this modpack, you will never be able to master them all and there will be tons of variety in how players play.
      We will have a server coming soon, and it will automatically be added to your server list
      Contact us with questions or suggetions at
      [email protected]
      Download it here.
      http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/maginery.905543
    • By adan12smith
      I made a custom modpack. There are only 14 mods, I have installed it into my launcher but whenever I click play the launcher window closes and opens back up. I thought It could be a problem with outdated Java or not enough ram, but I am able to smoothly play other much larger modpacks with no problem, so I don't think that is the issue. I appreciate anyone's help, I will provide links to the modpack and the .zip file:
      http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-art-of-witchcraft.873220
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2dpq103uopyoiq/theartofwitchcraft.zip?dl=1