[Latest]Meep's Private Server Recruitment[PvE]-[Nothing Removed]-[Whitelisted]

Meep140

Hello. I'm speaking on behalf of a private server owner, a friend of mine, and we're looking for TWO, read it, TWO people who want to join a private server. Sounds simple, right? It may very well be, but before you make that decision, read on...

Rules:

No crashing the server, obviously. It's understandable if it's a mistake, but if you're doing it just to annoy us, we'll remove you.

No griefing/trolling other players. Pranks are all fun and games until someone loses their base over it, so please keep it simple.

Have fun. If you're not having fun, we're not having fun, and isn't the point of this game to have fun?

Requirements:

1. You MUST have a mic. I can understand if you can't get one, but if you honestly try to join without one, we'll simply have to reject you. They're not that expensive, you know.

2. You must also have a Skype to contact us. If you don't have one, make one.

3. You can't have a squeaky voice or be Age 15 or lower, this is merely to ensure that everyone enjoys each-other's company and to make sure we're all mature.

The uptime of the server is 12:00 to 00:00 CET, currently, but in a week or so it will be a 24/7 server.

Post in this format if you want to join:

Name:

Reasons you want to join:

Agree to and understand the requirements:

Other things you want to say:

I hope that you are considering joining us, and we hope to see you soon.

Edited by Meep140

• 2 weeks later...

Name:DarthGenEx

Reasons you want to join:I really like whitelisted pve servers becouse i like friendly people so yeah I wanna join :D

Agree to and understand the requirements:yes

Other things you want to say:nope all good

Name: PerWerT

Skype: will tell to PM, don't like telling personal data on public sites. Hope you understand.

Reason to join: I like cooperative game in a tight packed community. 

Agreed and understood the requirements: Yes

Other things to tell: never played hexit before, usually played a FTB, Tekkit or other highly industrial modpacks. So i will ask a loot of noobish questions at first =)

Name: 201700159 (Lief)

Reasons you want to join: I've been looking for a PvE server for Hexxit for a while. The fact that it's Whitelisted makes it better.

Agree to and understand the requirements: Yes, completely.

Other things you want to say: Not sure what to say. Ask any questions you want via Skype.

Name: Nathan Colvin Age: 15 (16 on the 8th) Skype: theepicgath Reasons you want to join: the last private server i was on turned public and that awesomeness you get from a server with few people turned to over like 200 people and i quit Agree to and understand the requirements: Yes i do Other things you want to say: thank you for looking at my application, if you have any questions just ask me on skype

• 3 months later...

Name:

Reasons you want to join:i want a small hexxit sever that's fun

Agree to and understand the requirements: I agree

Other things you want to say: My picture is a year old on Skype and my chamra is crap as well

I hope that you are considering joining us, and we hope to see you soon