Most efficient / dense power generation ?

gzcwnk

Hi,

I am playing voltz in Multiplayer, this is a new map so I have started again from scratch. In the last map I found that the Fission reactor required more uranium ore than I could mine to keep going.  I also found that the same effect happened with the fusion reactor, ie more tin than I could mine and a horrendious quantity of coper to build.  Ergo both these are a) too csotly to build B) and too time consuming to feed.  So last time I ended up with 400~500 heat generators, Im lothe to repeat that but cant see anything else as low cost in my time.  Am I missing anything better?   Hydrogen looks expensive to build in components as well and no better?  ie what is the "best" solution for zero maintenance and minimal materials?  Solar panels are out as thats a big fat target for a nuke, or stealing if they are a bit smarter....no point. 

regards

Fusion is honestly the best, if you know what your doing. Though it is a bit pricey. (I can make a design that putting in about 16 deuterium can power my machines for hours).

Otherwise hydro-genes are pretty much your only alternative. If set up correctly the run 24/7 and can power 2-3 machines with just one (depending on the machine and upgrades used!). They may seem pricey at first, but they are defiantly worth it.

Fusion is honestly the best, if you know what your doing. Though it is a bit pricey. (I can make a design that putting in about 16 deuterium can power my machines for hours).

Otherwise hydro-genes are pretty much your only alternative. If set up correctly the run 24/7 and can power 2-3 machines with just one (depending on the machine and upgrades used!). They may seem pricey at first, but they are defiantly worth it.

I agree.  If you put your Hydro-Gens in a secure place, it can continually create power for u.  Use them to recharge your batteries (the biggest ones you can make) so you have them available when you log on.