*1.0.12a* ✶ B-Team Public Server ✶ ➔ ☁ NO Whitelist ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ PVE ☁ 24/7

Server  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the first impression?

• Yes
    • No

I have a suggestion, Instead of rule 15 Have fun I think change it to No hacking exploiting glitching or Bug abuse. 

I think that's a great suggestion! When I get on my PC later I shall introduce that

Edited by bolly12321

I would like to thank everyone who has joined over the past few days! It's been great with now an average of 20 people on at once with almost no lag (you can never not always have no lag) and handling outstanding well! If you think you want to join the server it's open to everybody who wants to join. Just use this ip: bteam.kingdomscity.com

Edited by bolly12321

Are you still taking new players? It looks like the server I was playing on has closed up shop, which makes me a sad panda.

I'm interested in community builds, shared infrastructures (like genetics and maybe TC basics), and helping other players with their projects.

Are you still taking new players? It looks like the server I was playing on has closed up shop, which makes me a sad panda.

I'm interested in community builds, shared infrastructures (like genetics and maybe TC basics), and helping other players with their projects.

Anyone can join. Also our in-game shop will be up on the 14th since we are still finalizing a few things for it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...