rules:
NO griefing

NO abusing glitches

NO profinity

NO... uh uh

'thats it

application

MC name:

I agree that i will follow the rules and if i do not i understand i will be instantly banned. i understand that if i insult the server in any way i will be warned and then banned. IF i give out the Ip i will be banned. I understand that if i do anything to lag switch or hack the  server i can be sent to federal prison and this is completely illegal.

if you read this and fill out the application you will be whitelisted and allowe on

Age: my age is 8-14 but i will not specify a specific number

MC name:Dr_blockentein

I agree that i will follow the rules and if i do not i understand i will be instantly banned. i understand that if i insult the server in any way i will be warned and then banned. IF i give out the Ip i will be banned. I understand that if i do anything to lag switch or hack the  server i can be sent to federal prison and this is completely illegal.I agree

MC name: djmaster547

title="Click to Continue > by CoupScanner">agreearrow-10x10.png that i will  title="Click to Continue > by CoupScanner">follow thearrow-10x10.png rules and if i do not i understand i will be instantly banned. i understand that if i insult the server in any way i will be warned and then banned. IF i give out the Ip i will be banned. I understand that if i do anything to lag switch or hack the   title="Click to Continue > by CoupScanner">serverarrow-10x10.png i can be sent to federal prison and this is completely illegal. I agree

Age 14 

ign kper29

I agree that i will follow the rules and if i do not i understand i will be instantly banned. i understand that if i insult the server in any way i will be warned and then banned. IF i give out the Ip i will be banned. I understand that if i do anything to lag switch or hack the  server i can be sent to federal prison and this is completely illegal.

my friend woul;d like to b whitelisted 2 

age 14

ign MyCraftLegit

Edited by kper29

MC name: Gdasdaman

Edited by Gdasdaman

MC name: George010400

MC Name: Adzebill

I agree that I will follow the rules and if I do not, I understand that I will be banned instantly. I understand that if I insult the server in any way, I will be warned and then banned. If I give out the server IP, I will be banned. I understand that if I do anything to lag switch or hack the server, I can be sent to federal prison and this is completely illegal.

• 2 weeks later...

MC Name: pasqua07

I agree that i will follow the rules and

if i do not i understand i will be instantly banned. i understand that if i insult the server in any way i will be warned and then banned. IF i give out the Ip i will be banned. I understand that if i do anything to lag switch or hack the server i can be sent to federal prison and this is completely illegal.

Edited by danieluri07

MC name:McFuryWoof725

I agree that i will follow the rules and if i do not i understand i will be instantly banned. i understand that if i insult the server in any way i will be warned and then banned. IF i give out the Ip i will be banned. I understand that if i do anything to lag switch or hack the  server i can be sent to federal prison and this is completely illegal. P.S. if i sound younger than i say i am its not true i am 13

• 2 weeks later...

MC name: jakeramper

MC name: Lamwill

I agree that I will follow the rules and if I do not I understand I will be instantly banned. I understand that if I insult the server in any way I will be warned and then banned. If I give out the Ip I will be banned. I understand that if I do anything to lag switch or hack the server I can be sent to federal prison and this is completely legal.

• 4 weeks later...
MC name: Ethen_110

MC name:Gaara212

Yeah I agree

Edited by CoolGamer2014

MC name: Sixstringseagul

MC name: kingminecraft988

and just to add to this i also will never grief or take someone elses property or destroy the surroundings (no floating trees) 

i agree.

MC name: Facepunch 317

Although, it's not illegal to hack, and I'm going to take a wild guess and say this server's hosted in the states, I live in Canada, so even if I did do something illegal (I'm not gunna), I doubt any action will be taken against me. Just sayin'.

MC Name: pjohn1

MC name: darkwarrior189

Edited by Fr0stBeat

• 1 month later...

MC name: LordQbush

• 3 weeks later...

application

MC name barnzie03

• 3 months later...

MC name: Ethen_110

• 1 month later...

MC name:ricerice2000

I agree that i will follow the rules and if i do not i understand i will be instantly banned. i understand that if i insult the server in any way i will be warned and then banned. IF i give out the Ip i will be banned. I understand that if i do anything to lag switch or hack the server i can be sent to federal prison and this is completely illegal.

Please DM to say If I can join or not

• 2 weeks later...

MC name:isakmar88

MC name: tubsy79

• 2 months later...

MC name:creaper_killer3