Whitelisted Attack of the B-Team server [1.0.12a][18+][GriefPrevention]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Zebra_Lord13

In-Game Skills: Galacticraft, Building, Witchery

Youtube: None

Why you feel you should be accepted: I'm mature and friendly towards players, I mostly just want to build cool things and meet new people.

Application

IGN: hitmanthekil

In game skills: Pretty good on minecraft Basic, good knowledge of the entire mod pack especially on thermal

YouTube(if you have one): None

Why you feel you should be accepted: Like most people who wants to join a server, i'm getting bored of solo play. I think i'd contribute to the server on buildings and sharing my knowledge. I'm also ready to learn since i don't know yet the entire modpack.

IGN:  LhuneCeletanina

In game skills:  Experienced in all included mods escept Witchery

YouTube(if you have one):  None

Why you feel you should be accepted:  Rather helpful when needed, and hoping to create a moon (possibly mars) colony

Application

IGN: TropicalFarts

In game skills: Building, vanilla redstone, quick-learner.

YouTube(if you have one): N/A

Why you feel you should be accepted: There isn't a reason why I should feel that I should be accepted really, this i just an application, not a test. I'd like to join a small community kind of like MindCrack. Other than that I feel I should have the same opportunity as someone else.

IGN: Newhaven13

In game skills: I love to explore, learn new things and help others when I can.

Why you feel you should be accepted: I've been playing Minecraft on and off for the past three years. I'll admit I'm fairly new to the AoTB modpack, but I'm excited to learn all it has to offer. I'd like to join a small server/community where we can share our experiences and help each other grow. I'm tired of playing solo, so I'm really looking forward to playing with others. :)

Application

IGN: Gokuadl1508

In game skills: Builder, Farmer and Explorer

YouTube(if you have one): Gokuadl1508

Why you feel you should be accepted: Well I'm Mature, Friendly with other players and I like to have fun with other players... So I like to build Building as well.

IGN: Armel0910

In game skills: building redstone adventurer, i like to teach people how things work if they need my help

YouTube(if you have one):

Why you feel you should be accepted: im a very nice person and im looking for a great server where nobody can mess with my stuff without my permission, what is very difficult to find. and its why i will apreciate a lot if im accepted on this server.

I can speak French, Dutch and English

Im very experienced with this modpack

Edited by armel0910

IGN: JayRome420

In game skilles: Tinkers construct, Automation

YouTube: N/A

Why I feel I should be accepted: I really want a more mature group of people who like to play together and help eachother. I can bring all that to the server.

in game skills; very good at building

YouTube: don't have it

I really love this mod pack and I would love to explore more opportunity's with online people

Edited by koyed

IGN: Kodenchi

In game skills: mostly a builder, but also strong in survival skills and caving. so-so with PvP, good with a bow and arrow.

YouTube(if you have one): kodenchi tv - I made a few vanilla minecraft videos, but haven't done it in awhile. would be up for making more if people wanted to collaborate.

Why you feel you should be accepted: I'm mature but really playful. Have been playing MC since 2010. I started with the B-Team pack recently in single player, but a lot of the pack is set up for SMP. Really want to explore the mods within a community that's 18+.

IGN: Newhaven13

In game skills: Building, and Exploring

YouTube(if you have one): Not currently.

Why you feel you should be accepted: I've been playing Minecraft on and off for the past three years. I'll admit I'm fairly new to the AoTB modpack, but I'm excited to learn all it has to offer. In all the time I've played Minecraft I haven't joined a server.  I'm really looking forward to joining a small server/community where we can share our experiences and help each other grow. I hope to find one soon though! I'm tired of playing solo, so I'm really looking forward to playing with others.

IGN: MondoDismo

In game skills: I'm a pretty good builder, and an avid explorer. I am generally familiar with all the mods, as I have an AotBT server of my own. I'm mature and easy to get along with.

YouTube(if you have one): I don't upload Minecraft videos to my YT, although I do have some private videos of other games.

Why you feel you should be accepted: I'm a pleasant guy who is looking for a good community, seperate from the responsibilities of my own server.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Joppysaus

Skype: I would like to keep this private a bit, so ill tell you on the server.

In game skills: i know quite a bit of all the mods and I love working in a cooperative group

Why you feel you should be accepted: I think i could really help people out on the server 

Application.

ING: Dog9104

In game skills: tinkerers construct, and overall building.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQb5TeMIJNDoGBzMk2V4B4g    Name: DogDoesMC

Why you feel you should be accepted:  I have played Attack Of the B-Team for quite some time so I know how to play it, I may be slightly younger than preferred but I am mature and can handle being with older players. In addition I have a youtube channel so I would be on more than a normal player would. I have also hosted and helped out with other servers including: tekkit classic, Vanilla Minecraft, tekkit light, and a few other servers/communities. Hope this makes up for my age. thank you for your time.

Edited by dog9104

IGN: Ghost_buster123

In game skills: building and redstone

YouTube(if you have one): https://www.youtube.com/user/PlaxGamez

Why you feel you should be accepted: I am a mature person, fun to play with and love to help in a small community. i like to prank other players, but not big ones that will make them mad. just small funny ones :) i really like this modpack and i love minecraft :) thanks for reading 

Edited by Ghost_buster123

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:    SantaWasTaken

In game skills:    Getting better at the Mod.

YouTube(if you have one): Not yet

Why you feel you should be accepted:  I'm looking for a friendly server with not too many people on it at once and a good enviroment

Edited by SantaWasTaken

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons