Whitelisted Attack of the B-Team server [1.0.12a][18+][GriefPrevention]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:hellopanda101

In game skills:Redstone, Building

YouTube(if you have one): Not currently

Why you feel you should be accepted: I am looking for a small community server to play Attack of the B-Team with. I would like to play in an enclosed environment with limited players and I enjoy both Minecraft and this mod pack. I am  also friends with TropicalFarts and Shazzar101 from a different server.

IGN:  Wan_Luke

In game skills: Building .. [You know, the Keralis kind of building]

YouTube(if you have one): Wan_Luke [i just started it so it really hasn't got much going on right now]

Why you feel you should be accepted: I just want to play the game with a small community to be honest, I don't feel I should or shouldn't be accepted. I just want to play and record videos with friends is all. 

Application

IGN: OpTic_WolfKiNg

In game skills: Im very good with all mods, i play Ultra Modded Survival and its very fun

YouTube(if you have one): no sorry, dont got the time for it

Why you feel you should be accepted: Im very helpful to people, iv nvr been banned from a server, iv been an admin of 4 servers (sadly they all closed)

and i dont like to play solo, very boring.

IGN: Shadow_mage93

In game skills: decent with using the mods, friendly, will give what i can to help other players.

Why you feel you should be accepted: i with to be accepted because i am a friendly person, always going out of my way to help others, solo is very boring, and i have never been banned from a server. thank you for your time reading this application.

Application

IGN:PhotonBoy808
In Game Skills: I am good at building and design and I am also very good with the mods within "Attack of The B-Team".
YouTube(if you have one):I don't use it at the moment.
Why you feel you should be accepted:Despite my age, I am very mature. I also wouldn't hurt a fly unless provoked. But I can
also be fun and pull an occasional prank. Also, I am friends with hellopanda101, who plays on the server
Thank you for your time.
Edited by PhotonBoy808

IGN:JaggedRam
In game skills: Building
YouTube(if you have one): None
Why you feel you should be accepted: I have played AotBT on a whitelisted server before, however my base was stolen from and that was really demoralizing so I'm looking for a new server to call home because I really love this modpack. I am also helpful and would share materials if I can as well as help people with in game knowledge if needed.

IGN: Allonsy93

In game skills: Mostly building and design

Youtube(if you have one): It's not used for recording

Why you feel you should be accepted: I have been playing for a while and enjoy being on a small server as well as this modpack

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons