Patch for EE mining tools - no more griefing with them!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this patch work with 3.0.4 or have they changed the classes up?

I have not tested it, but it ought to work. There will be no need for the black ball patch though.

Edit:

The DM axe still causes a crash when you use it, I have a fix for that but I'll upload it tommorow because I'm going to bed for now. I suggest either unpatch the DM axe or ban it from your servers temporarily.

I've also had a report that the morning star patch didn't work, though my tests say different - anyone else experiencing issues?

the mornig start work but only on dirt

i use logblock 1.52

when i use mega-impact on stone and after i look with logblock he dont show anything

all other log correctly

sorry for my bad english im canadian

I took a look at the phil stone. The problem is, Bukkit has events for breaking blocks and placing blocks, but no events for changing blocks - which is what the phil stone does. I thought about throwing a break block event then a place block event straight after, but the place block event has information like which side of the block the player right clicked on and such and it's just going to cause problems. I'm not too well versed with the Bukkit API so maybe I'm missing something.

I should be able to do other tools that destroy things though, such as the destruction catalyst.

Has anyone tested the patch on the new 3.0.4 update? Does it work?