1. the_johnyob

2. cookiescream_ceo

3. mike1480

4. Gamershelp

5. JakeDDAwesome

• Similar Content

• By sirherobrine
      Hosting Servers for *FREE*
      Hello, my dear friends, my name is HeroicGinger and I am working on starting a hosting service 
      My goal is to allow more modded servers to come up and to provide a fun experience for everyone
      I will be providing *FREE* Startup servers basicly for the first TWO months I will be 
      providing *FREE*. *After TWO months from the start date I will start charging for the server.
      Server Pricing
      2GB $4USD 4GB $8USD 5GB $10USD 6GB $13USD 8GB $16USD 10GB $18USD 12GB $22USD       I hope to hear from you all soon and can't wait to see what servers you create. I don't mind helping setup servers if I have time as well as if you wanna do some YouTube videos just let me know. My email is [email protected]
    • By hperd
      Edit: I just tested to only run Minecraft without the Server, going into a Single Player World and the RAM usage is going up contunously. I set the RAM usage in the Technic Launcher to 4GB, why is it then going higher than that?
      So I'm running a Server with the Mod Pack "After Humans" and I provided the start.bat with the Java Arguments "-Xmx 4G -Xms-1G" and in the Technic Launcher I set the maximum RAM usage to 4GB.
      When the Server is running it is taking around 2.5GB to 3GB of RAM in maximum but the strange thing is, when Minecraft itself is running it's starting at 2GB and is going continously up? Yesterday for example it went to around 8.6GB RAM? If I'm pressing inside Minecraft F3 to see the usage of RAM it says it's using 1.3 to 1.6GB of 4096MB but in the Task Manager it's going continuesly up... Why is that?
      Is Java just adding the Arguments from TL and Server.bat up to one (8GB)?
      Everytime Java is using all my RAM my computer starts to bug out (black monitors / explorer is crashing / can't see my desktop symbols anymore / ...).
      I hope someone can help me out.
      My System is as follows: 16GB RAM, i7-4770, GTX 1060, Win 10 64 bit
    • By Wyattagum
      First Modpack Uploaded on My Account
      A Simple Collection of Fine and Top Rated Agriculture Mods Combined to Make Farming, and by Farming I mean ALL of the
      Farm, more Realistic!
                                                                            Mods in this ModPack
      Pam's HarvestCraft credit Pamela Collins (MatrexsVigil) and Rhodox of the Painterly Pack Fast Leaf Decay AgriCraft [SBM] Wooden Shears Terraqueous Roost ExpandedBonemeal

• By Servant_Girl
      Dumpster Diving is a flavor and support mod intended designed used in tech mod packs!
      Scrounge, and rummage for useful salvage and scraps that can be processed back into usable resources!

• By Nuttycivicsi
      I'm trying to create a modpack of just some of my favorite mods but every time I launch it on the Technic Launcher it just launches Vanilla Minecraft 1.5.2! I've tried everything I could think of, googled many things but nothing works. Some help would be much appreciated...