[1.7.10] Apocalyptic Gaming Network: APOC Tech & RPG Modpack & Server - All of technic in one pack! (240 mods) | Dedicated Server | Economy/Shops/Plots/Rewards/Keys | PVP & PVE Worlds (3 Overworlds, 100+ Modded Worlds) | 10+ Custom Plugins!

Brilliant modpack! I love how everything works so well together. Such fun to play! I highly recomend this server :)

Great community :D

One of the best custom modpacks I have played on for awhile, and one of the friendliest servers.

Glad you enjoy our servers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Tech & RPG V 2.1 is now released!

Changelog:
2.1 (10/27/14): The BIG Energy Update!

• - Updated Advanced Genetics
  • - Updated Carpenters Blocks
  • - Updated Computer Craft
  • - Updated Galacticraft
  • - Updated Galacticraft Planets
  • - Updated JABBA
  • - Updated Logistic Pipes
  • - Updated Mekanism
  • - Updated Mekanism Generators
  • - Updated Micdoodle Core
  • - Updated Open Peripheral Core
  • - Updated Open Peripheral Addons
  • - Updated Tinkers Mechworks
  • - Fixed Industrial Craft 2
  • - Fixed Advanced Solar Panels
  • - Fixed Forestry
  • - Fixed Binnie Mods
  • - Fixed Magic Bees
  • - Added Big Reactors
  • - Added BuildCraft Addons
  • - Added BuildCraft Z
  • - Added Electro Magic Tools
  • - Added Ender IO
  • - Added Extra TIC
  • - Added Modpack Tweaks
  • - Added JAMI
  • - Added Railcraft
  • - Added Sort FIx
  • - Added Steves Factory Manager
  • - Added Thaumic Reliquary

Funny, :/

im reading this posts. cause im curious to keep with phoenix here and there to see how he's coming along.

This argument is very similar to one I had with him a while back on his Hexxit server I belvie?

I asked him where his Minigames were, since he advertised in his hexxit forum page that he has mini games. He got very defensive then about it too.

one plus, it seems that his website as improved greatly. He's no using the enjin mechanics. which seems to be helping him out a lot with the community side of things. :)

Before, his website was very Difficult to navigate or understand, and every 2 clicks it would take you to an adlfly page or something like that. very annoying.

His website dosnt apper to be having those issues anymore. So, he's improving a lot!

but, I had the same questions... where are the mini games at? The problem is that Phoneix appers to use the Same General .JPG ad on all his forum posts. Implying he HAS the same setup on ALL his servers.

It would help a lot Phoneix, if you personally made an .JPG ad for EACH server you run. with information specific to THAT server.

That would probably keep a lot of people from complaining saying you lied.. or falsified information.

The other thing is. EPICNESS.. I recall getting on your hexxit server. The Spawn is IMPRESSIVE. LARGE... MASSIVE. but.. Hexxit is not.

Hexxit as become a niche Mod pack. Not many server exist for it. and the ones that do, don't get many people on per day.

I've noticed that even your hexxit server is suffering a large loss in players.

I would highly recommend Making the Spawn Smaller and more specifc to the feel of the hexxit mod pack. allowing people to easily get out and explore instead of getting awh struck by the SIZE

of your hexxit spawn.

Mind you, I haven't been on you hexxit server in about..? ... I think 3 months. So it may have changed. I dunno.

How is your Custom Hexxit Mod Pack coming along by the way? I recall you saying you were working on one. but never got an answer back about where to download it at? or what the server IP would be to join?

Funny, :/

im reading this posts. cause im curious to keep with phoenix here and there to see how he's coming along.

This argument is very similar to one I had with him a while back on his Hexxit server I belvie?

I asked him where his Minigames were, since he advertised in his hexxit forum page that he has mini games. He got very defensive then about it too.

one plus, it seems that his website as improved greatly. He's no using the enjin mechanics. which seems to be helping him out a lot with the community side of things. :)

Before, his website was very Difficult to navigate or understand, and every 2 clicks it would take you to an adlfly page or something like that. very annoying.

His website dosnt apper to be having those issues anymore. So, he's improving a lot!

but, I had the same questions... where are the mini games at? The problem is that Phoneix appers to use the Same General .JPG ad on all his forum posts. Implying he HAS the same setup on ALL his servers.

It would help a lot Phoneix, if you personally made an .JPG ad for EACH server you run. with information specific to THAT server.

That would probably keep a lot of people from complaining saying you lied.. or falsified information.

The other thing is. EPICNESS.. I recall getting on your hexxit server. The Spawn is IMPRESSIVE. LARGE... MASSIVE. but.. Hexxit is not.

Hexxit as become a niche Mod pack. Not many server exist for it. and the ones that do, don't get many people on per day.

I've noticed that even your hexxit server is suffering a large loss in players.

I would highly recommend Making the Spawn Smaller and more specifc to the feel of the hexxit mod pack. allowing people to easily get out and explore instead of getting awh struck by the SIZE

of your hexxit spawn.

Mind you, I haven't been on you hexxit server in about..? ... I think 3 months. So it may have changed. I dunno.

How is your Custom Hexxit Mod Pack coming along by the way? I recall you saying you were working on one. but never got an answer back about where to download it at? or what the server IP would be to join?

The spawn is universal and does (now) have mini games on all servers. At the moment there is spleef, pvp, ctf, infection hopefully more will come soon.

And since the spawn is the same on all servers if we build more minigame arenas its a simple copy and paste on all servers and they are updated.

The spawns were built that huge for a reason, there are 4 towers for admin shops and 128 player shop plots. Since apoc was founded weve had over 800,000 players join our network so 128 player splots seemed like plenty of room for the players to make shops and compete with each other. Also mini game arenas were meant to be built in spawn, which some are now but getting staff to help work on these sort of things is near impossible.

The spawn is in its own world, there is no "walking out" of spawn. However since last time you have been on our server we went from having /world commands to having an actual warp wall with warps to all worlds even the twilight, nether, end, and warps to player shops and admin shops all over spawn. Even a wall displaying players in the mini game arenas.

The website ive been working on for a very long time just trying to get people to help me on the site is mission impossibru. Lately all of the vote sites have been given their own pages making it looks less crappy. Vote sites updated (still working on that, you know 400 sites and all) and an explanation why voting is important and also fixing all of the voting rewards for the site. Players were supposed to get in store credit for voting so they can buy anything on the donations shops for free. But this was not working, now it is.

And i do believe our lack of players is due to our lack of staff. When we do find staff we end up catching them abusing within the first week of them getting staff. From bypassing claims and blowing up peoples homes to raiding houses and world editing for their own gain.

If we somehow got our staff problem fixed i do believe more players would stay and play on the servers.

Also got a APOC HUB in the workings, its pretty much done just waiting on Hexxit and Voltz to hit 1.6.4 so i can add them to the hub.

All in all i am working hard on apoc everyday its just a matter of getting time to work on everything.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently play on the APOC Tech & RPG server. I enjoy my time here. While I still have yet to scratch the surface on many of the mods (there are a considerable amount of options to choose from, and I chose technology mods), I have learned quite a lot. The community is always willing to lend a hand when you have a question about a mod you don't quite understand. Aside from the helpful community the server runs incredibly smooth. I experience next to zero server side lag. Just yesterday, someone had done something really stupid which would normally make a server crash. However, because of the way this particular community server is set up, the error was caught and the server restarted itself instead of just derping out. This allowed everyone to keep playing like normal instead of having to wait around as with other servers. All in all, nothing but good things to say about this server. If you want a place to play with a bunch of fun mods hop right in here and join us!

I currently play on the APOC Tech & RPG server. I enjoy my time here. While I still have yet to scratch the surface on many of the mods (there are a considerable amount of options to choose from, and I chose technology mods), I have learned quite a lot. The community is always willing to lend a hand when you have a question about a mod you don't quite understand. Aside from the helpful community the server runs incredibly smooth. I experience next to zero server side lag. Just yesterday, someone had done something really stupid which would normally make a server crash. However, because of the way this particular community server is set up, the error was caught and the server restarted itself instead of just derping out. This allowed everyone to keep playing like normal instead of having to wait around as with other servers. All in all, nothing but good things to say about this server. If you want a place to play with a bunch of fun mods hop right in here and join us!

Glad you like it, if you got any mod suggestions or plugins please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I have played on most APOC gaming servers, and let me tell you, this one is different from the others. The others have cool stuff and all, but this one is different. Apoc's T&RPG is fun with friends, let me tell you this much. The mods in it are also interesting and the modpack quite stands out from other ones, since I have never seen such a well run server & modpack before until I came to APOC. Seems like T&RPG is the main priority server, and that I like about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

- My Review of Apoc Gaming Tech RPG -

Hi, my name is James (player name jabba687). I have been a TRPG player for about 6 months. This is a great server for anyone to play, with many mods to keep you busy for days. I enjoy this server as it has a lot going for it. The amount of mods and plugins make it a really special server and the fact it has great staff and players too, it feel just like a family to me.

The first thing I like to point out is the way it feels. You can come on and be greeted by everyone, they are all friendly and have great personalities. They all have creativity so there is always something new to see in the world itself. If you know the mods quite well, then it's not to hard of a start, as you can get going pretty quickly and have a great time building your base from ground up and showing others your creation.

Another thing I enjoy is it's spawn, it has a huge spawn building with many plots to buy or rent, so you too can have a shop to sell all your leftover minerals or modded items in. As the server has an economy, you can buy and sell items as long as you have the items or the money to do so. The other cool thing is there is an admin shop, which let's you buy stuff from the server and it's mostly vanilla stuff, things to help you out when you've just started.

When you join the Tech RPG server, you can also vote and earn rewards, things like diamonds and cookies. There is a shop on the forums to buy supporter ranks, which means you can get special commands like /fly and /feed. And be able to buy /kits which means you don't need to mine so much if you purchase a /kit fasteliteminer which gives you 64 of each vanilla ore every 84 hours (3.5 days). You can also get claim blocks, which is how you claim your area to build your base, it's a grief prevention plugin that stops people from destroying or taking your hard earned materials.

This server has been good to me from the very start and that is why I am now a supporter. This server is a family to me, it has great staff and friendly players. They spend their time to help and play with us and expect nothing in return. I'd like to thank Zilacon (Prime Admin or Server Owner) for all the hard work he has put in, to keep this server great and also to keep this server fun!

Thank you all for reading my review, I hope to see you there!

Jabba687 (James Cable)

Tech and rpg is the way to go as far as modded Minecraft goes.  It is just packed full of great mods.  It is the only modpack I ever play on anymore.  It is always up.  Never lags and the admins aren't assholes.  What more could you want.  The only 2 drawbacks I can think of is that when I am on (not even close to peak hours) there is only 8-12 people online.  But you joining will help with that.  And the second downside is that there are just so many mods that if you don't have at least 4 or 5 GB of ram to allocate to the pack your performance is going to take a hit.    But if you are in that boat APOC has 11 other modpacks and I'm sure one of them will work well with your system specs.   If you join up and see me online give me a shout and I'll help you get started.  Throw you some supplies and whatnot.  

Take it easy.

Hope to see you in game.

Mperry531 (Also my IGN)

Tech and rpg is the way to go as far as modded Minecraft goes.  It is just packed full of great mods.  It is the only modpack I ever play on anymore.  It is always up.  Never lags and the admins aren't assholes.  What more could you want.  The only 2 drawbacks I can think of is that when I am on (not even close to peak hours) there is only 8-12 people online.  But you joining will help with that.  And the second downside is that there are just so many mods that if you don't have at least 4 or 5 GB of ram to allocate to the pack your performance is going to take a hit.    But if you are in that boat APOC has 11 other modpacks and I'm sure one of them will work well with your system specs.   If you join up and see me online give me a shout and I'll help you get started.  Throw you some supplies and whatnot.  

Take it easy.

Hope to see you in game.

Mperry531 (Also my IGN)

What mods would you like to see in the pack?

• 3 weeks later...

The issues with EnderIO have been fixed.

People kept asking why EnderIO was banned confusing the crap out of us.

After looking into it apparently setting "Hard Recipies" to true breaks most of them, even though its just supposed to increase the amount of resources needed.

Hello, Thank you for reading my review!

One of the best things about this modpack is that there are so many mods and they all run amazingly well together with almost no lag, another amazing trait this server and the other Apoc gaming servers have an amazing player base with friendly staff. One of the best features of this server is there is always some more mods you can play with and a lot of fun items to discover! Overall Apoc Gaming will grant you with one of if not the best modded minecraft experience.

Edited by marvinthepenguin

Being a long time member of ApocGaming I have played on many of their server, This has to be by far one of the most enjoyable and friendly communities to play and be apart of. No only are the staff helpful but the players are friendly and the spawns are well built. I have yet to see anyone accomplish such a friendly player base like the one this server has. The experiences and memories I have created on here will last me a lifetime and i couldn't think of spending my time on any other server and enjoy myself as much as I do on here.

Hello I just want to say that I've been playing on this server for a good while now and that its been a really good experience.

Its a really good server in the ways that the staff is always helping out the players its always up and the community is always nice. I hope to keep playing on this wonderful server for a good time.