Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slumerican420

[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

367 posts in this topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Info~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IP address: play.geo-craft.com
Game mode: Survival
Version: 1.0.11a
Server up-time: 24/7, 99.9%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be polite
No Griefing
Be MATURE!
No Stealing
Have fun!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Staff~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owner:
Namico2000

Admins:
Rijlal (~Rij)
Slumerican420 (~Slum)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Come Join Us!~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please copy and paste the form below into a post and answer each question.

Basics:
In game name:

About You:
Describe your Minecraft experience:
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:
What attracted you to this particular server?
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?

Basics: hey I've been playing atob since it came out! just wanted to start playing on a whitelist server.

i understand the rules to your server and hope to fit it with the community.

so... i hope you rep lie and add me to the server

​sincerely: Logan
In game name:   tinno2
Timezone:  eastern canada

Basics: hey I've been playing atob since it came out! just wanted to start playing on a whitelist server.

i understand the rules to your server and hope to fit it with the community.

so... i hope you rep lie and add me to the server

​sincerely: Logan

In game name:   tinno2

Timezone:  eastern canada

Nigeltd Have you ever been banned? If so, for what reason?

ign: tinno2 

and no never been banned, i have only played on public servers on Atob

Basics: My names Jordan :) 
In game name:JordRossWBA  
Timezone:United Kingdom  

About You: I am a builder in minecraft 
Describe your Minecraft experience: I normally do builds for people 
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I normally play attack of the bteam public but i would like to join a whitelisted one :) 
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: I havent been banned 
What attracted you to this particular server? Because i need to make sure my work is appreciated;) 

i won't be on until friday, because i need to get a new monitor. 

i am using my laptop to reply

Welcome aboard JordRossWBA. Your builds will be much appreciated on our server. 

Basics:  i know almost all the mods in aotb
In game name:  MrMunk00
Timezone:  pacific standard

About You: i love playing minecraft and just hanging with not to many ppl on a server and being a team
Describe your Minecraft experience: been playing for 2 years now aotb since it came out
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: same as about you
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: my friend banned my for killing the ender dragon without him 

best regards MrMunk

Basics: I just started playing this modpack.I know most people well ask me Play singleplayer and learn the basics but i want to Learn with Friends.Its more fun that                 way

In game name:  nightstar12

Timezone:  8.00+ GMT

About You: I like chatting alot.I dont swear :D.For some reason people think im above 21+ years old because of the way i act and talk.

Describe your Minecraft experience:Played normal vanilla like 2years+ and AOTBT 1week ago 

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: 

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:Yes,Because a mod was banning random people[abuse]

What attracted you to this particular server? :It seems like a nice server and the format of the application makes me feel like this server is secure and has great                                                                               community

You are both accepted. Server is down for maintenance at the moment but will be up as soon as possible. You will be added to the whitelist while it's down. Welcome to the club!

You are both accepted. Server is down for maintenance at the moment but will be up as soon as possible. You will be added to the whitelist while it's down. Welcome to the club!

Thanks! o7 im glad to be here

Guys im getting an error it says "The following microblocks are not installed tile.mfr.machine.01.... i cant copy and paste it all but im getting the error

Basics: I just started playing modpacks and I would like to play with others!

In game name: Operation_xela

Timezone: Eastern US

About You: I'm a very Community centered person, and I'm very easy to get along with. I would be happy to Skype with others while playing.

Describe your Minecraft experience: I love minecraft and if I got accepted I would be on the server just about everyday.

Describe your minecraft experience with minecraft servers: I hate servers that have minigames and factions.

Have you ever been banned: No

What attracted you to this particular server? Whitelist. Definitely whitelist. Also the modpack. And survival.

Anything else: I plan on sometime in the future to start recording on youtube. I love to build with others. I watch quite a bit of youtube. My real name is Alex (Operation_xela spell xela backwards)

Operation_xela you will be added to the server when I get off of work around 4 o'clock your time. Welcome to the server buddy.

I'm not sure. I'm at work. But we are trying to get active members so if there isn't now there will be soon. :)

Basics:  I like playing modpacks and playing alone is boring 
In game name: 
 VeloTheRaptor 
Timezone  CET 

About You:
I'm a quite player who likes to do stuff away from other ppl to not distrub them
Describe your Minecraft experience: I like playing minecraft its fun game and with mods its even better
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I'm trying to join a server to have a place to stay and have fun. I don't like the factions pvp servers they are not fun at all.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: No
What attracted you to this particular server?  No banned items and survival game mode

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?  I like trains

Hey velotheraptor, we have PvP enabled. But at the same time no one is a head hunter to where you have to watch your back. We would love to have you on the server. I will add you to the whitelist when I get off of work.

• Similar Content

• By MrSleeeeve
      So this is just a small server that uses one of the best mod packs I've ever found. It's ran off of a server I built and maintain, so I cant really guarantee anything, but I will try whatever I can to make sure its not terrible. It should be up pretty much 24/7 unless there's a power outage / (hopefully) planned maintenance. So far its just me and a few friends that play. I am looking for players who want to be a part of a cool lil' community. PvP is enabled, but pretty frowned upon, we just want to play to build and have fun. It uses the pack linked below, with a few additional admin-y type mods. Like ServerTools, MyTown, and Opis. Nothing is disabled but, but MyTown is there just in case.
      The Rules:
      1) Don't be a dickhead.
      2) If you don't understand what that means you don't belong on the server.
      Server Info:
      Pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-1710-pack.453902
      Host: PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested, and I'll white-list you.
      (or join the servers discord)
      Port: Default

• By fudgekid100
      i am hosting a private server for a few people just comment your in game name and Skype so I can add you to the white-list and send you the ip address
    • By profjb
      Feel free to come and have a chat.
      Discord: https://discord.gg/utk7Bxw
      Unity Universe is a new 24/7 server hosted on the custom modpack 'Singularity' which is a pack
      entirely centered around suggested mods from our own players.
      We have a great community of players, alongside very experienced staff members from both EU & US timezones.
      The server dosen't have any worldborders, offers protection through Mytown 2 (similar to Towny),
      has it's own modded economy (universal coins) and market.

Server i.p: 51.254.31.252:25602
      (Alternative i.p: uu.mc-server.net)

Technic launcher link: http://bit.ly/2ksa9I9

Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/Za4R8

The modpack
      Singularity is our attempt at making the best modpack we could for every
      player who joined the server without making the modpack too large.
      The majority of the mods are suggestions from staff/players on the server as we didn't want just one persons input.
      We are always open to mod suggestions/tweaks and with more than 3 years experience
      we hope we can carry on making modpacks for newer versions of MC in the future.

History
      Although Unity Universe is new, the server was formed from the original owners of
      'Prot3ch' which was originally founded in the era of Tekkit Classic. The Prot3ch server has gone through many
      different incarnations (some good, some bad) but ultimately we've lingered like a bad egg =3.
      All our past servers + photos: http://prot3ch.enjin.com/forum/m/4361677/viewthread/23723913-handing-over-to-lord-sweden

NOTABLE PLUGINS
      GroupManager
      Autorank
      AutoSaveWorld
      GAlistener
      Essentials
      Vault
      Votifier
      Worldedit

RULES
      1. Do not grief in any way.
      2. Do not engage in PvP unless you have consent (permission) from another player.
      3. Do not in any way attempt to offend other people.
      4. You are not allowed to advertise
      5. Do not use any form of hack or exploit!
      6. Moderate, non-constant swearing is allowed (You can be muted if you use it excessively)
      7. You must protect your land using the MyTown mod for land claims. (more info should be provided on signs in the spawn area).

MOD LIST Applied energistics 2 Agricraft Archimedes ships Big reactors Biomes 'o' plenty Bluepower Botania Buildcraft Carpenters blocks Chisel 2 Computronics Draconic Evolution EnderIO Enderstorage Extrautilities Forestry FTBUtilities Journeymap Gendustry Hive365 radio mod Immersive Engineering Iron chests Logistics pipes Magic bees Mekanism Morph Moving world NotEnoughKeybinds NoMoreRecipeConflicts Natura Open blocks Open computers Open Glasses Pneumaticcraft Railcraft Rotarycraft Stevescarts 2 StorageDrawers Tinkers Construct Thaumcraft Thaumic tinkerer Thermal expansion Tinkers Mechworks Traincraft Universal coins Wireless redstone  
    • By TherealJez
      May I proudly present you..
      MineFriendly, the most friendly, welcoming, loving and most caring server you've ever seen in your entire Minecraft career!

We run a modded server that also includes SpongeForge to add plugins towards the server aswell. I'm the head operator of the staff team together with MineFriendly himself. He has been born half blind and deaf. We had the same idea's about setting up a community/server where anyone that is nice/friendly is welcome to play. We aim at creating a modpack so anyone is comfortable playing it. We love to play with our fellow community players as if we are them themselves. We listen to our players, we treat eachother equal no matter the rank, condition or problematics., we fight for our players as they're our family and we are always open for suggestions towards the server/community.
      IP Adress:  minefriendly.g.akliz.net:39564
      Modpack link: Click here for our modpack
      Our facts:
      Our server is up almost 24/7, we are currently still updating the modpack towards perfection, but downtimes are minimal We run plug-ins such as: GriefPrevention for anti-grief, Nucleus for extra commands (players and admins), DiscordIntegration (to see Discord messages in-game, and the other way around) and EconomyLite (for currency and shops, even though we haven't set up shops yet) We respect our players We treat our players equal We care about our players Discord voice chat: Click here to join our Discord server Music bot included in Discord, access granted towards anyone New players are welcome
      We never heard any of our loyal players (players that have been playing since the server started) say anything negative about our server. However, we do have heard suggestions for adding certain mods towards the modpack, luckily we are always open towards these suggestions. Don't be scared to give critics to us though, we will always respectfully reply/answer to you.
      Our rules:
      We do not allow cheats, advantage-taking client-side mods or hacks in our server. We do not allow cracked clients to join our server. No foul language anywhere within the community. Try to use text-chat in-game most of the time, even if you're in a Discord voice-channel. No advertising of other servers, modpacks or IP adresses anywhere within the community. Respect other players, no matter what. Join our Discord server, this way we can easily resolve any problems. (Link above) Be yourself, be honest, be kind, be friendly. No griefing allowed in any kind of way, we have rollbacks and loggers. Please be active on Discord/Server once in 2 days, otherwise you'll be kicked from Discord. No one is not accepted, as long as they follow the above stated rules in our server/Discord. You will always be welcome to join us on our adventure.
      Our plugins:
      DiscordIntegration EconomyLite GriefPrevention LuckPerms MobRepeller Nucleus Prism StackBan
      Our mods:
      AccessTweaks Actually Additions BiblioCraft ChestTransporter JEI (Just Enough Items) Quark SimplePortals TrustCircle Vanilla Builders Extension
      As we don't have a big popularity at the moment, we do however have loyal, friendly and kind players playing daily on our server.
      Our players:
      MexicoMan (Donator) itsstalya NatDoesMC Red1Jesskar xXBruxyWolfXx thestarpirate If you need help with anything, please contact me here through the forums or join the Discord server: Click here to join our Discord server
      Sincerely,
      TherealJez | Yannick VZ | Head operator of MineFriendly's server

• By slish
      I've been running a server with just me and a few friends for a month or so now and we've decided to open it up to others. small, friendly community. we'll accept anyone who wants to build with us, even if you don't plan on playing a lot. No banned items and very few plugins installed, however we have moderate restrictions which we rely on you to self-enforce in order to preserve the server. Reliable hosting, 99% uptime. hourly backups so griefing is useless. we do have a whitelist so if you answer these quick questions I'll add you and send you the IP. 

MC username:
      How much experience do you have with tekkit lite?
      How often do you plan on playing?
      Anything else we should know? 

Thanks, hope to see some of you soon!
      -Slish