[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

btw, when the server will be back?

Server is back up. The host encountered an issue when installing a new, secondary hard drive and inadvertently wiped my primary hard drive. That's why the server was down for so long, I had to rebuild it from scratch haha. Everything should be back to normal, but the map is now a backup from earlier this week (not long ago, about 3 days I think). Let me or Slum know if you notice anything out of place or wrong.

@Namico Im sorry for spaming the forums but is there a chance we get crack pack any time soon? :o(im just too exited)

I did some work on it today but I still have a few things I need to do, so it should probably be up sometime next week at the latest.

In game name: Fatandsticky

Timezone: EST

Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing Vanilla MC since it first hit Beta. I've been playing AOTBT since it was released on the Launcher.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I prefer smaller servers rather than larger ones. Less people, less hassle, and it is a lot easier to get to know the other players.

Have you ever been banned? No. I am a good player, and I do not have any intention of ever getting banned.

What attracted you to this particular server?: I've been applying to a few of these, and am waiting for a response to begin playing.

Anything Else?: Nope.

ATTN ALL CURRENT MEMBERS: We now have a forum so that we don't misuse this one. The link is http://www.reddit.com/r/geocraftserverPlease make a username and PM me and I will add you to the list so that you can chat with us. 

ATTN ALL NON-CURRENT MEMBERS: I'm sorry, but while we're in the middle of getting ready for the map to reset, we are going to hold off on accepting new member. But, I promise we will get right back to it as soon as we make the switch. Thank you all for being patient and understanding! :D

Edited by Slumerican420

In game name:TheUrtraGnom
Timezone:Israel

About You:i am very happy to play attack of the b team !
Describe your Minecraft experience: i played vanila minecraft seens 1.5.4 reales
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: i found just bad servers :(
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:i haven't been banned from servers
What attracted you to this particular server?
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? : it seems like a nice server to play in

• 1 month later...

IGN: NitroNiko

TimeZone: I have no clue, SORRY!

About you: I have been wanting to play on a  attack of the b team server and I cant find one were I dont get greifed 90 percent of the time

desribe your minecraft exerience:I have been playing sence beta and I modded alot

describe your exerince with minecraft servers: got griefed and killed alot

Bans: none

what attracted you to this server: its whitelisted and that means not everyone gets accepted thats means griefers wont be all over the place. and always

it looks nice, you have to type in alot of words to be accepted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Basics:
In game name: Nonestness
Timezone: Florida

About You: I am a rusty AoBT player with many known skills.
Describe your Minecraft experience: It has been a roller coaster, if you will. I have quit minecraft due to various reasons I would rather not share. However, I would like to play a good mudpack with a nice community.
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have had many minecraft servers, and been staff on more than I can remember. Now, I also know how difficult it is to keep a server like this running, especially with all of the game-crashing/lagging mods implemented.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: No, I have not been banned from a server necessarily, the exception being a misunderstanding and resulting with me being pardoned.
What attracted you to this particular server? I came across this server while looking more multiplayer AoBT servers. Due to most not responding to my applications, I came across this community. Please allow me to join. Thank you.
~Nonest