Attack of the B Team [Server] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [No Banned Items]

Attack of the B Team!

This is a new server, and I am currently looking for a group of six (6)

members, to play along with me!

​We will be completely legit, without cheats, or hacks, or things like that.

Anyways, I will try to keep the server up as long as possible, it is running on a computer, that is used by two different people, so please be patient if the server IS down.

And guess what!

The Minions Mod IS allowed!

So, feel free to use them if you DO get accepted!

NOTE : This is V1.0.10B

I'll start out with the rules.

Rules :

1. No Hacking

2. No Cheating

3. No Greifing

4. No Raids without jurisdiction from both players.

5. Pairs ARE allowed, just don't do pairs of three.

6. Lastly, Have fun!

Now, for the application.

----------------------------

IGN :

Why you want to join :

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack :

----------------------------

The server IP will be given once Whitelisted, and once accepted, if you have been accepted.

Feel free to ask me for a role in the server, IF you get accepted.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you in the server soon!

The Witch, of this Server.

Endermanluv1,

JedaiiEnderman.

Edited by JedaiiEnderman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN : oobilator

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a small community as the larger public ones are so impersonal and I feel like I might as well be playing single-player mode. A small, whitelisted server where we can build without feeling so distant really appeals to the sort of gameplay I want to experience.

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack :  Very experienced with the overall mod, but I'm looking to get into specializing in stuff like GalactiCraft and Witchery.

Edited by oobilator

IGN: n/a

Why I want to join: Because I'm bored playing AotBT alone and want to do awesome builds in my spare time. I have a cyberpunk theme in mind, but it largely depends on what I find interesting in the world.

Experience: multiplayer not so much, single player I've done lots of stuff.

This is for 2 people: SuperCrafta96 and I ThePittsStop

ThePIttsStop:

Experience in the Attack of the B-team mod pack: almost everything other than witchery. although i'm planning to learn.

SuperCrafta96:

Experience in the Attack of the B-team mod pack: Everything (I play more)

Why We Want To Join: We`re sick of these 'big' servers that average 500-1000 players a day.We want to be able to sit down for an hour-or-two and enjoy some Minecraft with a small, friendly community. We know that we could easily create a single-player world seperately, but there's not much fun in playing in solitude and not playing together. We are brothers who want to play together on modded minecraft but all servers not whitelisted are bukkit. We want to play vanilla with no banned items and no cheats.

In turn please accept our application to your server please reply soon :)
Edited by ThePittsStop

IGN: jordieman

Skype: I'd rather not use skype as its for me to talk to family mostly, if its necessary I can leave my name

Why you want to join: I prefer small tightly-knit servers over large servers, and the last server I played on has closed down :(

Experience with AotB-T: haven't really attempted the more technical mods (would love to give them a try though!), lots of experience with the more creative mods (chisel, carpenters blocks etc)

I would love to join, as I mentioned my old server shut down, and I'd really love to play with some people 

IGN: Shiki_Ryogi

Why do you want to join: I like servers with small communities where there are no hackers,trolls,griefers etc and people just have fun

Experience with AotB-T: I know some witchery,tinkers construct and flans but i haven't had much experience with the more technical mods

Whats up!

IGN: Gwinny94

Why do you want to join: Looking for a group people to chill and play some modded minecraft with. hopefully i can use my skill and knowledge on the mods to help whoever needs it out.

Experience with AotB-T: I've played on it for a couple months, also am very familiar with both mods

Well hope to be chillin with you soon

IGN: NEWB_235

Why: I look so hard for small community servers with whitelist you have no idea. I hate griefers and anyone who makes the experience not enjoyable. I love being in the community and I really do like them. I want to be somewhere where I am acknowledged not like in a huge b-team server. I have great ideas for the server that accepts me.

Experience: I know this mod very well. I am definitely not new to it but I am still excited about it

I hope you get back to me soon! Looking forward to working with you on this server!

IGN :  MikejWho

Why you want to join :   Looking for a small server to hang out on and build inbetween playing my other games

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : never played this modpack, but have played with some of the mods in it for years.

IGN :rustybair642

Why you want to join : I want an experience on the Bteam modpack. Ive been having trouble finding a server that stays. So im hoping to find one that i can play on lots and hang with other people

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : Ive had lots of experience with the mod pack the only mod i havent actually gotten into is tropicraft

IGN : alexcastleactor

Skype : abcastle123, two of them... dont remember which one I am... add both

Why you want to join : I want to join because I cannot find a good server to join, so many butt heads. I love communities also, love White-listed servers

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : I have experience in Witchery and Necromancy, I have a friend whom is great in The mechanical aspect of the mod... We are a good team :)

IGN :dilunq2000

Why you want to join:I want to join because most people on other servers grief and steal my items. Another reason is because every server i look at most of my favorite mods are banned. The main reason i want to join is to meet new people who has the same intrest as me!

Experience in attack of the B Team mod pack: i am great in the mechanical aspect (archeology, minefactory, Tinkers construct, carpenders blocks.

Edited by dilunq2000

IGN: joMAMAisBOSS

Why I would want to join: I would like to join because I have seen many servers but I think this would be cool because there were a variety of Factions and grieving etc.. but this one you play legit and work together and stuff. I am really good at Minecraft in general and I love it.

Experience in Attack of the B-Team mod pack: I have a lot of experience with Minecraft: Attack of the B-Team but the mods I love and have a lot of experience with is the Witchery mod, Archimedes Ships, Food Plus (I Love to cook!), Fossils and Archeology, Tinkers Construct and World of Dinos!

I hope You accept me so Thank You have a good weekend.

God Bless

IGN:turtle10

Why I want to join:I want to be able to play on a server with not many people and no banned items so there is not much lag

Experience in attack of the b team:Almost every mod exept project red and witchery

IGN : Hotformyflavor

Why you want to join : I have currently lost interest in Attack of the B-Team and joining a server always wants to make me play again. Other servers with a ton of plugins and a ton of annoying players isn't as fun as playing with a few people and making friends.

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack: I think I'm a pretty decent builder in this mod pack, and I like to make contraptions and have fun with other players with little pranks. I've been playing since it first came out, and i've lost interest recently. This would be a fun experience because I've played on other white-list vanilla servers previously.

IGN :     Labinnak82

Why you want to join :     Tired of open servers where you never know who is gonna be on at any given time.  I'd rather play in a smaller community and maybe participate in builds/activities that sort of thing...

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack :         Been playing since it was released.  I am probly strongest in TC and Thermal Expansion, but I've been trying to get into witchery and necromancy as well...  hopefully there's still a spot open.

Edited by foureyes

Hello JedaiiEnderman
IGN: lilbigstriker.

Why i want to join :  I play many of these different modpacks like the ones in Technic and FTB and have become bored with minecraft all together so i want to try a new server and see if that'll reignite the spark.

Experience: I know Tconstruct, Food Plus, Witchery, Necromancy, Bibliocraft, Carpenter's Blocks, Galacticraft Core And Mars, Statues, Sync, Tropicraft and Weather & Tornadoes like the back of my hand I've learned them and researched them thoroughly I've been helping multiple servers with my skill of building and i have been co-owner on 3 B-Team Servers that have all been shut down and have built spawns for multiple servers.

Thanks, Striker

(P.S Thank you very much for reading JedaiiEnderman)

IGN : wyatt_02

Why you want to join : I want to be a part of a mature and awesome server.

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : Some: i havent gone into all the mods in depth.

IGN : lopik80

Why you want to join : I used to play a whitlisted attack of a b-team server but many items were banned so I found this server and here I am. I hope to make friends here and make shops so players can have a great time here on the server.

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : I had some experience over at north craft server. I know a thing about minions and witchery mod. The best part of this modpack is the dubstep gun.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons