Attack of the B Team [Server] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [No Banned Items]

IGN: ew23875

Why You Want To Join: I love modded servers but most items are banned which sucks so whitelisted servers i trust as not many hackers or people will be on i love helping people build or doing something and by god i love this modpack.

Experience In Attack Of The B-Team Mod Pack: I have been playing for about 7 months i know about almost everything im great in Fossil and archeology mod the best but everything else im alright with too.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN : c_h_i

Why you want to join : I play CS:GO, but I've been getting bored of it. I know you personally, but you started hating me, and I don't know why. This is HMRHD, and I'd like to come on the server and make up the ruined relationship. I am excited to get working with thermal expansions, and tinkercraft. I hope you will let me on.

Experience in the Attack of the B Team mod pack : I know you, and you have guided me through the basics of AOTB, I know most things about the modpack, but I'm looking to learn more.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons