GenPage

Issue
Dropbox changes break Technic Platform links

31 posts in this topic

@0Beechlgz: All the tests I can do indicate that URL should work just fine (proper HTTP/1/1 200 OK repsonse). You might want to take this to the Technic IRC channel.

Sorry for bumpin' but a similar issue appears to have re-occured once again with recent Dropbox changes. I can't seem to be able to install and download my newly updated modpack because of this error;

NdCn5Gm.png

I've done just as I always have when uploading and copy-pasting the URL, and I've tried to solve it using many methods - of which none have worked.

A more detailed error description here:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Camer
      Actually I have two problems and couldn't find a fix anywhere.
      1. When I hit play it starts loading, but when it's finished the launcher just flashes and it doesn't open the game
      2. I can't download some Modpacks. It says it's downloading, but the loading bar stays at 0%. I tried deleting the files manually from .technic, but now it only brings up an Error message with no useful information in it when I try to redownload modpacks.
      I really tried fixing it myself a lot, which brings up another problem: My Log is around 2000 KB, making it too big for Pastebin aswell as Ubuntu. Does it help if I only upload it partially?
      Thanks
      Camer
    • By Spixium
      Can anyone help me figure out why I'm suddenly unable to run any minecraft modpacks?
      I set up a tekkit server which worked fine but then I realised tekkit is missing some of my favourite mods so I decided to make a big dig server instead. Except I couldn't get that to work and I tried all kinds of things to fix it. I eventually gave up and tried to play single player big dig only to find that wouldn't work either. And now tekkit and nuts and bolts and every other technic mod pack won't run even though they ran just fine yesterday! When I click play it has a loading bar but when the loading bar fills up minecraft doesn't open and the technic launcher window flashes.
      I've tried to delete everything I downloaded over the past couple of days. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 64 bit java. I've checked and my PC has 16GB of RAM, most of which isn't being used. I've checked the technic launcher settings and I've allocated it 4GB of RAM  and checked that it is indeed using the 64 bit java. I've uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft. I've turned my PC off and on again lol. I'm stuck

https://pastebin.com/eAJQNFh8
    • By MPSisawesome
      So, I am working on a modpack, following the technic help guide. Currently, I have readied all my mods, but what do I do with non-config generated files, such as the Flans folder where you put content packs, or the Lua coding thingys that pop up with the generating of OpenComputers, or the journeymap folder. Where do I put them? "bin", "config" or "mods" Please help!
    • By avtumnb
      Hi
      I used to use technic launcher all the time but i stopped for a while and i came back on a few months ago to use it and it wasn't loading the modpacks. I would download it and click play and the page would disappear for about 10 seconds then come back up and wouldn't start the modpack. I've updated java to the latest version and 64-bit. I've looked this up a lot but god damn i cannot find a solution. Please help! I will include the log below.

techniclauncher_2017-06-16.log
    • By MonsterKirby
      I installed a mod-pack, and when its done installing I press play. The launcher disappears and then a couple seconds go by. Boom! Launcher shows back up, and the game doesn't load up. I've had this issue before, but kept giving up after trying to fix it. I have the latest Java, and I have it set to 2GB of ram. Any help is appreciated, please and thank you!

I didn't find a crash log file, but I found the log file. I don't know if that still helps. Here it is!

Update: I found the crash log, here is one: Crash Log!