North Texas AOTBT 1st Server needing new players (Mature 18+, PVP, No Griefing)

10 SLOTS OPENED UP (SERVERS ARE UPDATED to 10B)  Come join the fun!!

Server Rules:

No Griefing

Respect Staff and Gamers

PVP is on, just be mature about it

No Stealing

No Spamming

No Advertising

No Hack/Glitching

Please answer questions for application to join server

Minecraft name?

What country do you live in?

Do you have Skype?

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel?

Age?

Acceptance of server rules?

IP Address: 168.215.185.234:37011

Want to create a community of players that enjoy the experimentation of this mod pack. A central town area with shops has been built, still working on commerce..

Come On, join now....

Minecraft name? Trent365

What country do you live in? Australia

Do you have Skype? yes i do my name on it is trentarchibald

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? i do not upload i do have a channel but do not upload

Age? 18

Acceptance of server rules? i do agree to the rules and promise to follow them 

Edited by Trent365

You are approved.. Server play is building back up due to my fault of bringing other kinds of servers online to test gameplay. Have about 20 active players coming on throughout the day... You will spawn in town, we are working on shops and some type of commerce (not completed yet). Any questions, let me know...

Please use the email system here and send me your email address, I send out weekly bulletins and such..

Welcome aboard...

Minecraft name?magnolo666
What country do you live in?Canada
Do you have Skype?yes , my name is mickroaws
Do you upload to Youtube? Channel?I don't upload videos.
Age?21
Acceptance of server rules?Of course :) !
Edited by frommyeyes

Minecraft Name:zack1285
Skype Name:zack1285
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):6-7
Favorite Mod:witchery is my #1
Do you plan to record?maby idk yet
What do you like to do in Minecraft? i like to mess around and also build just stuff for my bases and experiment with mods
Why do you want to be in this server?I want a small server that is relatively new
What else should we know about you? I play almost every day for more than 4 hours. Now that its summer i will be playing even more. 

You are approved.. Server play is building back up due to my fault of bringing other kinds of servers online to test gameplay. Have about 20 active players coming on throughout the day... You will spawn in town, we are working on shops and some type of commerce (not completed yet). Any questions, let me know...

Please use the email system here and send me your email address, I send out weekly bulletins and such..

Welcome aboard...

You are approved.. Server play is building back up due to my fault of bringing other kinds of servers online to test gameplay. Have about 20 active players coming on throughout the day... You will spawn in town, we are working on shops and some type of commerce (not completed yet). Any questions, let me know...

Welcome aboard...

Welcome aboard...

Welcome aboard...

Minecraft name? Moos3man123

What country do you live in? England

Do you have Skype? Yes, my username is Moos3man123

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? i have an account but do not currently upload

Age? 16 (i understand that the server is 18+, but i think that i am mature enough to be considered)

Acceptance of server rules? Yes, they seem reasonable.

Edited by Moos3man123

Mine craft name: XxDBOYTYLERxX

Country I live in: USA

Do I have YouTube? Yes I do. And I would love to record and upload videos from the server

Acceptance of server rules: Yes I agree to them