Whitelisted Tekkit Lite - No banned items

Name:    U no dat! ;)

*IGN:   ubu_Idmi_ntu

Description of yourself:   You also know that --- microscopic computing, quantum physics, Ubuntu enthusiast, AVID PONY LOVER. oh, yeah and Minecraft addict!

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience:   pretty much a noob, but I crave modded stuff!

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?:     nope

*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private):  skype:  idmithing

Edited by Idmi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Rosalio

IGN: SickCoMs

Description of yourself: (This question always gets me...) Um I am a person who respects others , and likes to work together.

Tekkit lite/general mod experience: I've played several different mod packs with some friends but stopped lately. I'm really eager to start playing in a community again.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: Nope, I don't find a point in it. I usually enjoy playing the modpack then pvp.

Skype or Steam: SickCoMs

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Luis Fernando

IGN: Caboom

Description: I live in Brazil and I use the google translator to communicate but I'm seriously not like hacks and thieves think half are idiots

Tekkit Lite/mod experience:I never played on a server Tekkit but I have experience with most mods, I've played on multiple servers with mods and I think I adapt quickly to tekkit

griefed/stolen?:Ja was robbed on servers with mod but I never did (on PvP servers only)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons